Reviews for Ryoko Becomes a Model!
Kia Pantaloni chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
Oh my god...you simply HAVE to finish that PLEAZ,PLEAZ,PLEAZ! i LOVE your story itz so origanal & yet what you expect from the come up with a WONDERFUL story i cant WAIT to read the end.I'll be waitin VERY anxiously!
hotaru420 chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
MuslimBarbie chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
THAT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! HURRY UP WITH THE REST FAST! PLEASE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER!
ClosetFreak chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
that really good!Keep up the good work! Cant wait for the next chapter.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
Oh wow this is great! It's funny. If it's a comedy why'd you put it as a Romance/Drama. Oops. LOL. Well this is good. Keep it up! And get the next chapter done soon.
Ryoko and Me in Love chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
umm...I like it. Please write more.
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
This is a great story you have to finish this!~
psycho chibbi chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
I like. _ You should continue with this one. I'd be more than glad to wait for it. _ Later
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! were the nexst chapter!
The Dying Light chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE KEEP WRITING! I am absolutely eating it up! Hope to see the next chapter soon!

Sincerely,

The Dying Light
caffy chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
GOOD STUFF! I like Tenchi/Ryoko pairings, and your fic actually has a decent plot...keep going!
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
THAT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! PLEASE HURRY UP!1
Chibi Calvin chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Yes! please finish this.
shattterhearts chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Very Good! I can't wait for chapter 2! It's great!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
This is soo great! Please put more!

*begs*...ja ne!