Reviews for Ryoko Becomes a Model!
funky demon goddess of sweetarts chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
awwwwww, u just HAD to stop there, didn't u?_

oh well. continue! i think that if tenchi doesn't get jealous then he's a mother a- f-er *scuse the language, but u gotta let ur thoughts outta ur system _-* anyways, keep it up! _-
alighthawk chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Ah, this has the potential to be a real classic comedy. I hope your agency plans on paying the cyan goddess well.
Lynderia chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
A great interesting start! Please continue!
Kurai Sakura chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Oh this story is going to be so 'Kawaii'! Great job and I *hope* Tenchi is Jealous! He deserves it!
hotaru420 chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
cute!
Spreading Disease chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
WHOA! This is different! I also hate Ayeka. She's too...too...YUCK! (I am a girl by the way, and no, my name does not apply to any sickness) So, is this Adonis guy trustworthy? *grins* Are you going to dispose of Ayeka? I hope you do! (No offense to those who are her fans. I just don't like her.) I can't wait to see what happens!
Smack54 chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
I like's, keep 'em coming.
Black-Corridor chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Oh this is so cute! I usually don't like the T/R coupling (Ryoko is too good for Tenchi!) but Tenchi being jealous is always a good concept. Please Continue! -
warp chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Very cute! Has the potential to be interestingly different. I look forward to the next chapter.
Ritoru Kani chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
YAY! I like it! I like it! I like it! Please write more! Heh heh, the red convertible (black leather interior)... I'd love one of those cars... (goes heart-eyed) What I'd give for a blue convertible! The wind in your hair...and your home is nothing but the beautiful open road!

Anyway...WRITE MORE! AND INCLUDE THE CONVERTIBLE! (haha..._')
UnluckyBlueGoddess chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
I like the way this is going..shows Ayeka how much she knows..Did you know Ryoko also means excellant child?
Schimelos chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
sweet start. Get the next chapter up.
LilPannychan chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
first thing i want to say is that I HATE AYEKA TOO! NOw that i got that off, i love it! I love the tom cruise thing. Its good that you make ayeka act the same way she always do. I hope that tenchi will be jealous, oh boy that would be sooooo funny! PLease PLease update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
So far so good.

Plz continue!
Ryoko and Me in Love chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
oh...Very interesting indeed. Please write more...
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12