Reviews for Ryoko Becomes a Model!
hotaru420 chapter 9 . 4/25/2002
is it?
Interlude chapter 9 . 4/23/2002
great! i liked the story. is it over though? is ryoko still going to be a model? what about ayeka? how is she going to react? and-and... oh well, great story!
Halogazer chapter 9 . 4/23/2002
Ooh! Love it love it love it! I hope that isn't the end!
alighthawk chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
*clap*clap*clap*...ANother great ending to a funny story. For some reason I had Adonis going to Ayeka,

but I see that you're really anti-Ayeka ain't ya? The bird poop was a good one. Gotta remember that one next time.
Kia Saphia chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
YES YES YES! u rock girl i knew u wouldnt dissapiont me! PLEAZ PLEAZ PLEAZ make a sequel like i said before u rock! -
Shrinkwrap chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
*looks all starry eyed*...YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!*clapclapclapclapclapclapclap,ectectect*
Ryoko-Masaki1 chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
Quatre's Mistress chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
Hahahahaha! That was too good! "I always wanted to do that. I'm such a genius all I had to do was open a dimension portal above Ayeka and boom-it’s raining poop! Hahahahaha! I'm such a genius!…" That was so hallarious! I congradulate you on that one. ::gives a round of applauds:: I can't stop laughing b/c of it. hehe! Loved the story. If there's any more, plz post it. But that's only if there is. K? Keep up the great work! Hope to read more of your work soon. G2g 4 now. Ja!

~*~ Quatre's Mistress ~*~
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
Wonderful! Stupendous! You even managed to give Adonis a happy ending! (And you gave that bratty Ayeka what she deserved, too!)
Ryoko and Me in Love chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
Nice ending...great storys. You are became one of my favor author. Thanks for the email.
Ryan chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
*glomps you* Oh I LOVED IT! THaT was STUPENDOUS! You did an AMAZING JOB! WOOOHOOO! Oh and that Washu scene was HILARIOUS! Oh that was good. This is your best chapter BY FAR! IT TOTALLY ROCKED! It was sooo sweet. To be perfectly honest it was PERFECT! I'd enjoy seeing an Epilogue. That'd be really cool! TTFN!~
Ritoru Kani chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
*big puppy dog eyes* THAT WAS SOOO SWEEET! heh, I like the Aeka/bird poop thing! HAHA! HILARIOUS! _ Great job! _
Gabriel IX chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
Sweet One chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
Please write one or couple more chapters because I want to see that prissy princess's reaction to Tencbi loves Ryoko. I love it.
WarpWizard chapter 9 . 4/21/2002