Reviews for Ryoko Becomes a Model!
Nellas Bean chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
YESSSSS! AYEKA DRENCHED IN BIRDPOOP! Oh what a wooefull victory! GO RYOKOOOOOO!
Will T.G chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
I finally got caught up inthis charing little story. It's radically different from your other stuff and that fun loving appeal to it. Anyway, good job.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
That was cute, I remember the Zoolander thing, lol. That is a funny movie. Anyway the bird poop thing on Ayeka, I just bursted out laughing. The Tenchi and Ryoko part, really cute a little rushed but it was like in the movies with the guy and the girl. Adonis, I really thought he loved Ryoko but then he just let that Alicia girl seduce him. Not right. This whole story was like a rollercoaster! I loved it. Really different with Ryoko as a model. And I'm talking like it's over which I don't really know!
damedemort chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
awwwwww...i think this story rocks...you might want to check over it and add commas an stuff
Smack54 chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
What a sweet way to end this story, and no i'm not talking about Tenchi kissing Ryoko...Ayeka and her misfortune hehe. By the way was it sunrise or sunset when Tenchi found Ryoko I'm kinda confused?

Anyhow good work and keep 'em coming
Phoenix Feather chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
I'm sooooooooooooooo glad I could read the maybe-end! HAHAHA! That was great, what you did to Ayeka!
Evie Ryoko Glacier chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
HOW CUTE! IT'S REALLY GOOD PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL OR SOMETHING!
Taichi Kitsune chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
Ooh! Is it over! It cant be! Ayeka still needs to wash the poop out of her hair and go find Tenchi and Ryoko kissing in the park! Does Ryoko marry Tenchi? AAAHHH! WHAT DOES AYEKA DO!
Phoenix Feather chapter 8 . 4/21/2002
Run Tenchi! I hope he stops the wedding!
hotaru420 chapter 8 . 4/21/2002
oh cool!
bubblebutt chapter 8 . 4/19/2002
grrrrr...thats all i have to say,,,,*grumble, grumble*write faster;/
alighthawk chapter 8 . 4/19/2002
Whoa! Ryoko and Adonis getting hitched? You wouldn't would you? A race against

against the altar and who will be the winner? I'm staying tuned.
Kia Saphia chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
DO NOT not make the ending go my way i'll hate u forever! (my way or the highway lol) no im j/k i trust u and i know the endin willbe PERFECT! hurry pleaz!
Kia Saphia chapter 7 . 4/18/2002
u do a really good job of bringing out the bitch in doin a REALLY good job the story even has mystery now...keep it up itz REALLY gettin juicy
Taichi Kitsune chapter 8 . 4/17/2002
Don't do this to me! Tenchi! GO GET RYOKO BEFORE SHE MAKES A BIG MISTAKE! AND I HOPE AYEKA GETS BITTEN BY THAT SNAKE AFTER WHAT SHE TRIED TO DO TO RYOKO!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »