Reviews for Lovino Wants To Retire
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awesome! I love your stories! I'm currently making my way through them, and I adore this one! Lovino is just so cute, even if he cuses worse than a sailor, and Antonio is sweet like Feliciano. Anyways, I like the way you took Mario and incorporated it very very successfully in this! Thanks for the fic!
NaomiToriyama chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Awesome! :DDD
Yukai yami chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
GOLD.

Pure. Unfiltered. Gold.

I found gold coins, by reading this fanfiction.

This is so full of WIN idonteven...

Plumber!Lovi has just become one of my alltime favorite characters.

Alfred is able to steal the spothlight from time to time without even BEING there!

Natalya being so loyal to Ivan to a fault and destroying Twomps by LOOKING at them!

And Plumber!Feli and TurtleBoss!Antonio are just too funny for words! XD

All in all: I love this to death and will put it up on favorites!
BFDreaming chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
This. This is so wonderful.
DeLurk chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
What I absolutely love most about this story is how it ended very status quo ante bellum. Lovino still hates the job he's not quitting. Feliciano lives to be kidnapped another day. Turtles are probably still swimming around Antonio's apartment. Like a Mario game: your princess is in another castle, or once again the day is saved, thanks to Kiku and Ludwig. *shot* Although Francis will be too busy now to complain about the turtles. And of course the beautiful Spamano! spamano Antonio asking Lovi out so nonchalantly, and Lovino accepting under the vise of ulterior motives. Sorry, I like these two alot.

Also the integration of the Mario games into this, because I miss playing the old Mario games. The feather made me squeal embarrassingly. As did the explanation of a Thwomp! And to have Lovino explain all of this makes me laugh at how much he knows about his job, yet he still manages to fail brilliantly at it.

Natalia actually managed to creep me out here, too. I think it was her inhuman ability to kill Thwomp, or to tie two into a potato sack so easily. And it literally took one phone call from Ivan to get her off the war path. You write her so well, that is you write her a bit off and creepy, without having it dip into psychotic.

No worries this part was really hilarious and adorable, too! Which is what I tend to look for in fics. Sorry, I know I've been a bit of a flighty reviewer, so I hope you know I really appreciate you taking my request. Thank you for the birthday wishes! And happy belated birthday to you too! It's been a year since you started Much Ado, so I'm sure I've missed yours.

Lastly, I listened to Lo Specchio L'Argento. Is it the true Itallian voice of North Italy or South Italy, in your opinion?
Taiga chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Just wanted to say that "Pas des tortues plus!" is wrong no more turtles is actually "Plus de tortues !"

Btw, this was pure WIN ;DDD
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
LOL. Most amusing.

So, now that you've finished this…how about updating some of your other awesome stories? [hopeful]

It is pretty random. But that's part of what makes it awesome!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I absolutely adore what you've done with the Mario World here. Too bad it's only a two-shot...
nemiah chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
*laugh*

awesome ending
Canadino chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Oh my god adorable. And threesome at the end was win. Someone gets a happy ending!

This AU was gold.
DivineProjectZero chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
That was utterly hilarious. Apparently Lovino is not going to retire for a long time...

Kiku and Yoshi had me bleeding in the nose. Seriously. The image is purely adorable. And hats off to the Italians who get kidnapped by the clock.

As for Francis...I demand an epilogue about this trio! lol.

Wonderful work as always!
animepie chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
There was something incredibly absurd and amazing about what I just read. Still trying to wrap my head about the Mario world in a more realistic way. The toads are those mushroom things, right? I can't imagine them to be threatening. I adore Feliciano and Lovino as the equivalent to the Mario brothers. It just fits. Shroom detector? XD So then Antonio will be Princess Peach? So Natalia lets loose a plague of turtles on society because she's feeling ill-tempered? That is insane. haha.
DeLurk chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
It's so hard to say what I love mist about this fic.

Spain gushing over his turtles is so adorable, and it gives him the most perfect excuse to hang all over Lovino and prevent him from doing too much work. And how you've defined the questionable job of marioplumber is so perfect and incomparable to any other profession. Something that is possibly bling and glory, police work, exterminator, and crawling through sludge all rolled into one. And how this isn't the first time Feliciano's been kidnapped on the job, I don't know if that says something about Feliciano or about how amazing this AU is, but I approve either way! Kiku has a yoshi egg (let the yoshi be red!) As an advocate of yoshis, I expect great things to come of this, despite whatever Ludwig may think. And you worked in both EnglandSeychelles and RusssiaBelarus, I know I requested that, but I'm still so incredibly surprised and happy you managed to get them both into the story! I love how Ivan and Natalia are collectively both the biggest friends and enemies to the plumbers as the responsible party for both fire flowers and kidnapping plots.

These are just some of the things I love. This was definitely more than satisfactory and very funny! Is still have no idea who the hero is in this story, or where this plot is going, but I definitely expect a thrilling conclusion now :3 My undying thanks for taking my ugly duckling of a prompt and turning it into this beautiful swan (that wasn't a corny thing for me to say, not at all!)
DivineProjectZero chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OMG. I love you.

Turtles. Am I supposed to be imagining the yellow dudes who slip into green shells whenever you knock them over? They're Antonio's babies? AHHHHHHHH

Lovino has his hands full with kidnapping turtles and an oblivious Spaniard gushing over him. lolz. Oh Gilbert, the things you do.

And Kiku with something small and cute... Can't get the image out of my head XD
sascha024 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is so crazy. I was wondering why Mario!AUs on Hetalia aren't abundant. and fit SuperMarioBrothers so well.