Reviews for Dear Casanova
Elementess chapter 11 . 3/23
I was heartbroken when I reached the tenth chapter and saw that your story hasn't been updated in nearly an entire year. I absolutely love the plot: from the AU you've concocted to the way you seamlessly portray the characters. I'll really be looking forward to the possibility that one day you'll continue the story, but even if that never happens, I really enjoy what you've written so far!
Risshu chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Please Update ehehehe and make more MinaXMina scene 3
Katie chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
I really like this story the only thing I do not like is that you made Minato and Akihiko too close if Akihiko would like anyone of the same gender in a romantic way it would be Shinjiro.
Sola Potterhead chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Nice one! I love how Minako isnt that girly or a screamer in other fics. I actually love the female MC, but her image in some fics are.. err, kinda annoying i dare say. So it's rather refreshing to read a different Minako. Oooh, and school idol eh? Reminds me of the anime Princess Princess xDD Where's our favorite foreigner, Bebe? I love him, so it was kinda disappointing that he didnt appear here.

Minato, oh god. I was squealing like a banshee after I saw his name. It didnt cross my mind that Minato could be the captain! His clinginess towards Minako/Rii-kun was very uberly adorable asdsdfssa- Need more of his cuteness!

Shinjiro and Rii-kun. friggin love their relationship, I'm actually a hardcore shipper of these two. But I like how they are portrayed in here too! especially when Rii was drunk lmao that was funny.

and lastly, Ryouji. You da man! Thats all I can say, I mean, I love Ryouji already, but you're making me love him more! I hope to see more of this fic, cuz well i rarely ever review, and a long review as well! So yeah, update please
ApplePajama chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
I've read all currently published chapters and here's my current verdict:
I love the humor, the plot and the slow paced romance. I also love the fact that you're taking your time to introduce each characters of P3P and using the foreshadow device to somehow give the readers an idea of what might happen in the future. Foreshadowing might bring the interest of readers deeper into your story, so keep it up.
Can I give you a little tip? Try to state the names of the persons being talked about in a paragraph from time to time - even once is enough. If there are too many paragraphs that passed without mentioning the persons involved and using only pronouns, it could get a little confusing for some critical readers.
Anyway, I love the fanfic overall. :-)
Question: Was this loosely based on Hana Kimi? It gives the same vibe, you see. XD

DEAR MR./MS. AUTHOR, YOU DON'T NEED TO READ WHAT IS WRITTEN UNDER THIS ALL CAPPED MESSAGE. BEYOND THIS IS JUST MY COMPLAINTS OF THE STORY THAT IS BASED ON MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE. MY OPINION OF THE MATTER SHOULD NOT CHANGE YOUR STYLE IN WRITING THE STORY. PROCEED IN YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
Why?! Why did you have to make Akihiko gay? Or just made us think he's gay? Don't get me wrong. I'm not against gays or anything, but why does it have to be him? Akihiko is like one of the sweetest characters when you play P3P as a girl, especially when you get a lovers bond with him. He's really sweet when you walk Koromaru with him. Akihiko being gay, or just seemingly like it, just breaks my heart. And Christmas... Crap. Don't get me started on Christmas. He just oozes boyfriend material.
rion chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Oh wow after so long it has been updated! I am quite curious to what you are planning!
FishyFish-RU chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I hope that this will be continued... Such an incredible size for a fanfic, and still no hint of romance, though? :( I understand this is moving slowly, but I'm afraid that at this rate it will be dropped before anything romantic even starts. Which would be sad.

I didn't understand some things, though. Like, why is Minato so weird? I would instantly assume he's gay if I was there, but others aren't reacting to his really strange behavior. And Akihiko... hmm. Is he gay, too? What with his strange reactions to Minato and a habit to tousle other males' hair. Not that I mind, I just find it strange that noone cares, even Riiche herself doesn't question it.

Ryouji is kind of dumb, though, I can't believe he didn't see through the "twin" setup! And... and... he didn't even try to, like, creep up on his roommate in the middle of the night with a cellphone for light, lol, just to look discretely at the said roommate's bodyparts in more detail :) Or, like, he could enter a toilet without knocking... I'd totally do that, if I were him! You just can't live normally after meeting an idential "twin" with identical voice and behavior, etc. Btw, Ryouji seems to be gay, too, I mean, he reacted real strange after the "first love" revelation, like he secretly liked Riichi in that way, too, and then he started being weird around her after meeting a twin, as if he thinks of wanting to do something in "that way" now that he got a hint. Errr, I'm not sure I get this. :(

Anyway, I've been reading the story non-stop as soon as I found it, hopefully it won't be abandoned. Usually I don't mind unfinished fanfics and it feels wrong to force authors to continue (it takes time and effort, after all), but I feel like this one hasn't really started yet. It's like a lengthy prelude.

Sorry for writing a lot. Well, I do that only when I care xD
cartoon moomba chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
This is always such a great pleasure to read! I am extremely excited to see where you're heading with Minato here. Hope to see an update soon! :)
GummyDrive chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Holy crap, you updated! Checked my faves earlier and saw this story had an update. This is honestly one of my favorite stories that feature FeMC & Ryoji so I'm really glad that another chapter was added. Lol

Update soon! I think I'll read the whole thing again.
MinaxMina chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Finally u updated! :-) and Minato's part of the fic! :D

Will there be MinatoxMinako scenes? :D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Please please please
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Minato is just too cute. I'm so happy you finally updated after so long. The subplot between Riichi, Ryoji and Minato (am I guessing it right?) seems to get started now XD
b jump chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
This is great! I really like Riichi's personality here. You've set up the story so well, I cen't wait for all the plotlines to unravel. After all, Minato is one big mystery at this moment with his inexplicable actions. (Riichi's chest is a running gag , isn't it? Hahaha)

Gonna bookmark this fic. Looking forward to what happens next!
WitchJuliana chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
AhhhhhhHHHHH YOU UPDAAAAATEEEEEED

I'M SO HAPPY!

YOU DID A GREAT JOB GOOD JOB don't get stressed out and stuff whatever chapter you churn out will always be worth the wait CC:
sparkling apples chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
holy. i'm so glad that you've updated this fic!

and this chapter was such an immense joy to read. D

I really like Riichi and Minato's relationship! The interactions between the characters in this fic is so golden.

Very enjoyable chapter! Eagerly awaiting more!
Danko Kaji chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Welcome back!

And thank you for this latest edition! Like Riichi, I was lost on a lot of things as well, because I believe Minato knows more about her or the exact nature of their connection than he lets on, and I'm curious to know when the big reveal will happen.

Also, I'm lovin the bromance between Riichi and Junpei! Reminds me of me and my best friend. :3

But what I love more than the bromance is the slow-growing romance between Ryoji and Riichi. I love you're taking your time with it and the friendship feels are rock solid and real; it'll prove to be the foundation of their future relationship, methinks.

Can't wait to read the next!