Reviews for Reasons
fantasyman12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Fantastic, loved it!
Candyfairey chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ah i love this! Cas and Jo!
EmilyCerise chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow never thought of this pairing, I was just trying to find straight Castiel fics and I'm so glad I found that one!
It was in-character, sweet and hot at the same time.
And when you think of their tomorrow you just want to cry :-(
Blue Bird Syndrome chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I'm crying because this was 3 years ago and it was so beautiful and Angel-to-human sex is geautiful and Cas is beautiful and you're beautiful you little fluff nugget.
Kaylee103 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That was amazing! You have to write more fanfics of Cas with girls!
chloejaynehart chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Please write more! I love it!
powerfulmind16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
And then she diiiiied.. omg. I like how you captured Cas. It's something I've been struggling with.. He's so sweet and beautiful. Definitely write more.. maybe a longer Cas/OFC :D

There was one other thing tho.. just that virgin men.. in my experience.. dont sit still after the initial penetration.. they usually cant figure out how to move, but ive never had one sit still on me.. Just a thought.
histoirejolie chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I have been looking for a story like this for SO LONG! I loved it! Thank you thank you thank you!
yesthisisdog chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
hi :
this was pure perfection!
it's a great mature fic
it was really awesome 3
shelby chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
correction: listen to falling slowly by Kris Allen till they're alone. then switch to kiss me slowly by parachute. *megusta*
shelby chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
listen to bubbly or something like that until they're alone. then switch to kiss me slowly by parachute. best. background music. ever.
shelby chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
dude... you are awesome. you have their characters completely down. the part where cas hissed though... I'm sorry but the first thing I thought of was him hissing like a cat and I just lost my mind laughing like crazy. you've got some humorous in there, and you're a pretty good writer. this is fucking awesome!
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
What a wonderful well written story. I loved the character interaction and imagery. This is now one of my favorite Castiel fics ever. Thank you for writing it.
Marieke23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Now that I've read this, I'm even more sad Jo died. She and Cas would have made an amazing couple. Great and hot story!
GiovanellaAline chapter 1 . 1/17/2012