Reviews for Jackie and Justin Bieber LoveFight
Alexis chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow that is sooo great! Is there another part?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
love it conitnue soon
xoForeverxandxaxDayxo chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I read it. I didn't subscribe. I hated it. Your summary is self-centered and by far the worst summary I ever found on this website. I was actually considering just leaving this pile of crap you call your story alone, but your summary convinced me otherwise.

Did this (lack of a) story even have a point? "OMGEEZ I HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER'S HAT LOLOLOLOL!" "GIVE IT BACK!" "KAYS!" "SHE'S HOT! THANKS FOR MY HAT!" THE END! :D ...Yeah. Okay. That should've been your summary! That way nobody would have to waste their life reading your actual story!

Justin Bieber's a real person, this shouldn't be on this site, JB wouldn't fall for some random fan on sight for no reason, you're an idiot, yada yada yada... Needed to get that out of the way.

And finally, why did this go from first person to third person point of view? You started using "I" and then, at the very end, you have this sentence:

When hugging Jackie, he slipped his card on her jacket, without her noticing.

PROOF READ. IT ISN'T HARD.

Anyway, you're welcome to PM me or leave a lovely review reply for me, but I don't read them, so you'll only be wasting your own time. Have a life. I don't care if it's good or bad.
JackieSmiles chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
:OOOO my name is jackie and that is totally me lol ya...