Reviews for What If
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Snape is awfully nice... very good!
dragon fier 20 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Hi... I was wondering, plz update again? This is really good and i really wanna read more... :-)
readermind chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
hope you update soon :D love how you put draco in gryffindore
Peaceandunity chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Update! Update! Pretty plz w/ sugar on top
Who said the madness is gone chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I was really hoping. Like, my heart was literally racing from excitment as I hoped Draco would be in Gryffindor, and when I read that he was I nearly squealed.

I have never read a fic where /he/ is the one in an alternate House. This is really exciting and to be honest, I think it'd be cool to see how all the years would pan out; however, I am aware that would require a lot of work. Regardless of what you decide I will read it, I am highly intrigued.
Michy1990 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
When's the next chapter
faerie1buddy chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
hey, don't be shy. trust me, i know how it is. i'm one of the shyest people in my school. so, just trust your intuition, and do with whatever you need to do. love this story, and hope your fear lets you go soon!
dragon fier 20 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
i really like this one and hope you update soon!
King Cairo chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
OK, what's with all the water? Did I fall asleep and wake up at SeaWorld again?
icis182 chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
really enjoying this story so far! can't wait to read the next chapter! it will be interesting with draco in gryffindor :)
TearfullPixie chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
this is very good stop worrying
AndrewSmith chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Is that David Tenant on your profile? He is so cool, best doctor ever!
fifespice chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
love this but what will be in store for draco
HarryDracoforever221 chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
This story is so cute! I love the way you have the plot going and how you portray the characters! Draco and Harry act so cute! So very very cute! Update often! You'll always have my support and I never "flame" I criticize but in a kind manner. Constructive criticism is in place to help authors. Rudeness however is not constructive It's just mean. Please update soon!
AstrisDreams chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Ill read if Draco s bottom