Reviews for Sick
Eshlyn Kar chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Adorable.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
aww, that was insanely cute! poor Arthur, feel better soon!
butterflybabe23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
So cute! Eames comforting Arthur is so adorable!
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Gah! This had me grinning by the time I'd finished it, and I would love if you were to make it longer, but its also very awesome like this.

Nicely written and great work :)
criminalxmindsxforeverx chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OHHHH MY EFFINN GEEEE! sooo cute i sqealed! squeeee!
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
: /

Arthur is rather OOC, but I suppose that's what the meme called for. Interesting, but I think you could've handled it better I've seen better from you, I think :P
VergofTowels chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Yay! I'm the OP, and I'm pretty sure I already told you how much I love this (hint: a lot), but I'm totally favoriting it here, too! XD
Alice Lee Anne Beckett chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Awww X3 It was wonderful ! :D They are soooo cute ! X33

I love the moment with the Ipod, Eames is so great xD Poor Arthur xD He's adorable *.*

"Well, then, I must have just missed the rain." Beautiful moment, too *_*

And when Arthur wakes up, with Eames who is pressed against him... I loved it, soooo cute ! x33

Thanks for this wonderful fiction X3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
oohh this was so sweet, really adorable. how I love sick!arthur and caring eames. you write them really well. thank you very much.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awww! Poor Arthur .
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Cute. ;) I actually had something very similar to what you described once. Not fun. Mine made me delirious. I'd love to see a sequel. Do they get together? ;)
Paradox-Imagination chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww that was so cute! I loved it!
JayElEl chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love me a domestic, caring Eames :D And a volnerable Arthur is adorable too :)

The only thing that threw me off a bit was the way you made Arthur cry. I believe he could very well cry, just not how you worked it in. I think it would come about more during a flustered explination.
weirdlaugh chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
EAMES IS A MASTER STEALTH SNUGGLER! YESS! apprecaited that bit at the end a lot.

Poor, poor Arthur. Even though it's just a sickness, I can see why it makes him cry a little, everybody gets like that... luckily eamesy was there for him!