Reviews for Kinetic
Silver War chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Loved the Dr. Horrible reference! Nice fic.
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this was great
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That was a lot of fun to read this morning. Beckett playing a trick on Castle. Got a kick out of that.
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Well the no disowning necessary makes me very happy, because then I'd have to find someone else who puts up with me.

It's funny - I almost asked earlier if Beckett was just scamming Castle, but decided not to - turns out I was right! Yay. :) Beckett is super, super sneaktastic right here. She just got all three of them (regardless of the fact that Lanie and Esposito don't know she got them). I *love* the fact that Kate used Lanie's mom to spy on her. And was that a little unholy glee in her voice when she was telling Castle he was wrong? Naaah.

"What, right now? Oh, God no. Is that why you thought I called? Ha! Whoo. Seriously, like Beckett would let me do that. Get outta town." - Yes, Castle, we realize that Beckett has you wrapped around her finger. When are *you* going to realize you're whipped, I wonder? Spot on voice right there.

"Easy for you to say," the writer muttered. "You don't have to write the books. I really was asking…" - All artists suffer for their work, Castle, be glad that you didn't have to lose an eye for it (though you came closer than you know, lol).

Esposito shouldn't be worried about *Ryan* killing him if he kills Castle, because Castle groupie extraordinaire Kate Beckett would get to him first. And Esposito - we know you're not sorry for hanging up on Rick. And smart of him to turn his phone off before anyone else can call.