Reviews for Nurse's Orders
LilactheDryad chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Really, I am not sure what to think of this. However, you did a very good job of putting Rory over the Doctor while it still being natural. I wish we had seen a bit more of Rory as a nurse for the Doctor.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I wish this had been a short scene on the show
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Nice and funny !
Randomcat1832 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Nicely written little fic, quite in character, especially for the Doctor. I loved the "Did I just quote Sound of Music?" part - that was great.

An aside: I actually thought the part where Rory asks if he engages in self-destructive behaviors and his reply is to just "jot down 'is the last of his kind' " was actually pretty sad. Gallifrey feels.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Okay, I had to admit, I laughed at this. I love how he wants to look out for him like that, but how can he be wearing the jacket? The jacket! And of course there's a banana in the pocket...
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This always happens... I am enjoying the world out of a story and then someone mentions Rio or Manhattan, and ruins it for me...
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2012

Mandy
TheWildHeffernan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I loved this! Nice job.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was wonderful! I loved "hearts' rates" and "space herpes." I really enjoyed it! :D
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
*chuckles* space herpes.

Your Doctor/Rory banter is adorable - Rory's so cute when he's being assertive! And you have the Doctor's dialogue down perfectly with all the off-topicness and speaking too quickly and easily distracted.

Very, very cute!

-Vocies
notmyarea chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Loved it! Space herpes was my favourite part :P Haha this isn't a particularly constructive comment, but I felt you should know :)
Kitten Little chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I think this is cute. Must go see if you've written anything else...
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
An adorable moment between these two. Also, love the Ponds at the end:)
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I always thought that this would happen with Martha, but the way you discribed this was awesome, thanks!