Reviews for Learning Curve Continuum
bloomXboom chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
Why doesn't she change into a woman damnit.
Raethor chapter 22 . 1/30/2015
...you are evil...
Great story though
roxicodone chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
This must've been a blast to write! Awesome story, adorable Tifa and an amazing Cloud. I'm absolutely geeked. Here's me sending you a strange but extremely enthusiastic review chest bump. Can't wait to reread this fic.
Olyvia.elliot chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
Thanks so much for this. Really, this story is one of the very, very best.
Ai Mamoru chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
I'm afraid, I'm spoiled for any other FF7-Fanfiction. That was just tooo good. I'm feeling the effects already. I have a few more FF7 stories on my "to read" list, but I can't bring myself to start one because yours was just so damn perfect. Everything you added or altered made perfect sense, so much sense that I didn't know anymore which ideas belonged to Square Enix and which to you ;) If you would make it available on Amazon in a print version, I would definitely buy it. Oh, loved it so much. Thank you so very much for writing and sharing this story!

One last question: Why isn't the story marked as "completed"?
Ai Mamoru chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Wooo, Cloud speaking about being a father ... too sweeeeet. What would I give to see this in canon.

Zack fetching Cloud for the last fight, that wasn't canon, right? But should have been! :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Loved the littly YuffiexVincents hints you put into your story. I like the pair too, but I agree with Cloud: Yuffis pretty young for Vincent

I was really touched by Cloud's tears. I didn't think they were inappropiate. Very nice first night :)
I was very confused how you altered the scene under (!) the Highwind, but I also totally agree with your explanation ;)
Ai Mamoru chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Great idea letting Vincent and Yuffie help Reeve, explains why they're not seen at the ending scene. Genius! ;)
Ai Mamoru chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
Well, this Cloud is not bad as well ;) A little shy suits him well in my opinion
Bet he wasn't happy at all when Tifa decided to cut her hair XD

I wonder how you would explain Cloud's guilt trip in AC after he's been told that neither Zack nor Aerith blame him for anything here.
Ai Mamoru chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Damn. I absolutely have no clue what's fabricated and what's canon in Cloud's-backstory. Don't know if it's a testimony for your superior writing abilities or my very bad memory XD Maybe it's a bit of both

I have to admit a got a little teary-eyed at the appearance of Zack and Aerith. Love them both :)

Glad that Tifa's a woman again :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Can't believe it took me 14 chapter to get, that your Disclaimers weren't only very creative but little sneak peaks for the following chapter .
Ai Mamoru chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Evil me just told me "Serves her right! After she turned down the perfect opportunity to be turned back into a girl". But my good side pitys Tifa, it really was the best decision fighting-Sephiroth-wise.

I never thought much about Nanaki, but you turning me into a great fan of him. Was he that awesome in the game as well? Can't really remember it
Ai Mamoru chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Oh boy, there journey definitely wasn't a walk in the park. I'm really thankful for such a realistic view of their adventure :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Nice twist to explain why Aerith couldn't be brought back to life. But I will still think of defeated characters only as unable to fight anymore and not dead. Don't want to be responsible for their repeated death just because I'm not a good player XD
Ai Mamoru chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Tifa killed Cloud ... that doesn't sit well with me. Also that Phoenix Down is actually reviving people. Dead people should stay dead, shouldn't they? A method to revive people is taking the worth of a life, isn't it? Defeated characters were seen by me only as unable to fight anymore, but not dead. If Phoneix Down actually revives people than it would be a piece of cake to bring Aerith back to life after she was stabbed by Sephiroth, right?