Reviews for The End
Leiaaa chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Holy shit, girl, this here is good stuff. I didn't realize how much I missed until just now. You write amazing BlackWater.
ShebaBaby chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Tension, passion, angst, drama...I like. Kinda wish it could have ended on a happier note, but then it wouldn't be the same story.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So sad and beautiful. It was amazing and I loved it. x
Venetia Carianna chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is beautiful and heartbreaking:)

My most favourite and least favourite line ..."Just not enough. Not as much as you love her." - :(:(

Really, really loved it:)

xoxo

VC
Oridara chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Tangy little ending there..."But she is not the one he can live without", any chance of further development her? Great one shot! Love that Angsty Romance!
Jeakat chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was great.

It's exactly how I imagine the two of them with Nessie in the picture, so sad.
Ms Monster chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
so sad... :'((((((((((((((((((((( sometimes I just want to murder Stephanie for creating Renesmee... :
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Love it. :D
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great job.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
poor Leah - to recover from the Sam/Emily debacle and then line up for more pain? is the girl a masochist?

"She might just disappear if he turns on the light;" - love that line - so poignant

yes Seth will blame him and they will be what, a pack of 2?
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I feel super bad i haven't gotten around to reading the other chapter fic you have recently posted...but when I saw you uploaded a one shot for jake/leah i was really happy. :)

this was very awesome and so horrible at the same time. i hate that their love life is so very doomed.
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awww you broke my Blackwater heart. Beautifully written but I'm not used to stories as wrenching as that from you, yours usually have more humor, irony and hope. That was powerful and so heartbreaking.
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Powerful stuff. Really moving without saying names.. in essence it could be anyone but knowing the characters like we do it really comes across so SO well.

You have SUCH amazing story telling talent. I think I tell you that in every fic and I will CONTINUE to as long as you update here or wherever ;o)

Boo
hilja chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was heartbreaking. So beautiful, so sad. Wonderfully written.
smo12987 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
How heartbreaking, yet written to here it was just enough. no over exaggeration, it was great and I can't wait to read more of your stories!