Reviews for The Weight
c3lia chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
ohh... so sad and so beautiful at the same time! :)
thank you for writting it and sharing the story with us.
as for me, my favourite part was this "As for more, I'd never dismiss the idea". Any change you'll get back at it? i sure hope so... :)
Lovetb chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
My favorite song since the first time I heard it.
Sweet story, thanks
GeminiEyes chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Wow that is pretty sad but it was good
ReefChic7 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This was incredibly touching and sweet. I really enjoyed it.
VampMad50 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I'd actually like this to jump forward to "Susannah" as an adult and see her efforts to make Eric realise that she has been in love with him all her life (and have Eric realise that perhaps he can be happy again).

Just a suggestion...
J.R. Watkins chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
It's a beautiful story- I read it before and didn't know it was yours. I'm so glad I found it again. It's heartwrenching but a really hopeful view of what could happen.
zairre chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
kind of romeo and juliet they are, arent they.

still these two spend a life together, after all.

it had smthg veryvery peaceful, this story, even or maybe because

of her death.

the 2nd chapter was very nice to read. lifting the mood :)
Djehmli chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed seeing Sookie's potential family through your eyes, and I felt Eric's slightly bewildered response to Sookie emphasis on 'his' family to be spot on. Thanks for sharing.
JenniferAnn B chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I hope that you continue, even if its just one more chapter.. thank you for sharing.
LB123 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Lovely! Such a lovely image of the two of them on the floor playing a card game. I can just see her tiny little hands, and love the image of Del coming home to find two people she loves happily engaged together. One of whom was dangerously depressed previously. As always, I'd love any more that you have to write. :)

Nice job. Thanks!
Sassyvampmama chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
I love this look into life after Sookie for Eric. I wouldn't be opposed to more either, but I also think that this is perfect this way as well.
whodat2010 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Well, you just about killed me. There I was crying like a fool over this story. I did appreciate the epilogue however. and I think that Eric will want to stick around to watch over little Sookie.
Starshinedown chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
A lovely epiolgue. Thank you.

You know, the space in the middle-Sookie & Eric with the extended family-kinda begs for a few one shots. In my humble opinion, anyway. Snippets in time, as it were.

Mostly, I love this family you've created for them, and I want to see them, as a couple, in it. Even if it's "just" a series of one-shots.

Thank you!
Baronessjai chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
wow! This is a good story...

can we have more plsss :)
Chipndalegal chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
It really makes me happy that this Eric has so many people to love him and keep him invested in the life he now has without Sookie. It really is very sweet and I am sure exactly what she would have wanted for him.