Reviews for Trip the Light
Axel-KH chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Love this pairing! Glad to find someone else does, too! Great work, and please keep writing!
The Key to Oblivion chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Epic, is what describes this. Even more so that you've kept these two in-character. Heavy Kudos to you~
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
My first ever Dissidia fic and I'm glad it was this one! You kept the characters wonderfully in character, and Cloud blushed when Tidus said his eyes were pretty. That's so cute. :D Although I'd wished there was a kissing scene or somethin', this was satisfactory enough for me.

Good work! :D
dentedsky chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I really enjoyed this fabulous adventure. I loved Tidus' and Cloud's characterisations and their interactions. Your descriptions of battle and the tunnels and caves were really exciting. Your pacing is so good and this story kept me hooked all the way through. I love the extra FFVII mako-eyes reference you've put in too.
Seaborgium chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
The descriptions, how in-character everybody is, the plot.. I enjoy them all. It was such a good read. :)
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
haha, this is cute. I really want you to do another chapter of this! _
BrookeXeokorb13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Thank evilness Sephiroth barely got hurt, and this was absoulutely, brilliantly awesome and cool! lol Tidus complimented Cloud's eyes xD I don't know why I find that funny! Oh, awesome story by the way, wait I said that, but still :]
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Cool~!
ArchadianRose chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awwww - Cecil...yaay!

He's so in character!

I thoroughly enjoyed this!