Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
Please
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
We'll that's a hard one! Who do you pick? I think Cullen because he is so sweet. Loved it.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
While that was cute - I feel like I've been cheated.
lightskinrose chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I think it's one Edwards. Both Cullen and Masen are her kisser...I came to this conclusion because Bella never saw both Edward at the same time. I believe Masen is wearing a disguise as Cullen to mess with Bella. I also believe his full name is Edward Antony Masen Cullen.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Well... I like both... Would love it if it was Edward Cullen... But please I beg and grovel on my knees and want to ask u..who was it for you when u wrote it? Cullen or Masen? Please ander?
Dayana chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
That's mean! I was waiting for the answer of this mistery and then BAM! a surprise ending!
Loved the story.
Experience has teached me to pick the sweet guy over the cocky one.
Hope to read more of your stuff.
DevilSwan chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
U have got a great story there.. Really fun and exciting to read.
Masen and Cullen are most definitely two very different persons for me too. But somehow both of them had a bit of Edward in them.
I really can't decide whom i want to be Bella's Edward though, both of 'em are awesome.
Loved the story:)
Thankyou for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This story is a fucked up piece of shit wtf
Aamlkburton chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Are you kidding me!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Hello. I enjoyed this cute little piece. If it were me, I guess I'd like it to be Edward Cullen. Those shy ones can sometimes surprise you and be a tiger inside! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
HOLYSMOKES! This is frickin great! ;)
JustARead chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
WHAT?!
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Nice story,but it's so unfair not to tell which Edward the kisser is. At least Bella knows.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Gahhhh that is so cruellll