Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
TaleTerror chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
WHAT?

OK i have to say truthfully I hated this ending! I love them both, but what I want to know is if you portrayed them as two different people the whole time or its the same Edward and he changed into two personalities, like he changed into 2 people and created 2 facebook pages for himself to see which Edward, Bella would actually go for.?

Because you never actually have a scene with the two totally different Edward's in the same place, so even by this point I've convinced myself of the latter (that he's the same guy and hes on the phone, standing at her front door) I would really like to know.

And I am more convinced he's the same guy because they both just happened to contact her at the same time! Now that is a very unlikely situation!

Now im thinking you should do a epilogue to clear everything up that hes the same guy and she asks him how he managed to pull of two completely different personalities without getting caught...
5ctBauble chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Argh! How infuriating lol

idk which one I want it to be! I like both. I wanted u to tell me which one :(

sweet Edward Cullen would be such a good bf to her... But I think masen suits her better... More in common and he's more fun with her

also I think Cullen would have been too shy to outright say it was his sweatshirt...

Ok lol, I've convinced myself it was masen!
LLegs chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Just so you know, I screamed at the screen! I love it but which one was it? LOL! I know it's all about the journey and I love how you've written it! It's brilliant!If you do plan to out who it was, please let me know!
ForThisMoment chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Edward CULLEN! He's the one ;)
blackestblack88 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Edward Masen. Yes, he's cocky, but I bet he's one of those guys who's confident on the outside, but is actually very deep. Plus, Edward Cullen is kinda boring.

No offense. He's sweet, though. I gotta give him that.
How.does.this.work chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
cullen...masen...AHHHGGGG!

cullens really sweet but masens really cocky ina good way...tho i lika badboy i'd probably want it to be edward cullen. a vey good story tho :)
GreenEyedAdonis chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Cullen OR Masen... Dont care! Love them both...
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
My choice? Edward Cullen.

aniloracanaid chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cullen! Goodness gracious. I like the end so so so much! Edward is so sweet and funny (not in the Masen way... I really like that he's more of a bashful and endearing type - also he's bound to gain confidence as he gets on in school...). Bells and Aice are two of a kind. I love that they're so reasonable... even though their 'reason' is sometimes quite teenage-girlish.
blackire chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hey, this soooo baaaaad of you. Pleeeaase tell me who is the Kisser.
AnUnluckyCharm chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wooow This was reeeally good ! My ending ? They're both the same person ! How ? I have no idea! But that's just how I picture it . But id not , I deffiently wouldv'e chosen Masen. Just cause he's more MY type. So yeahh ... AMAZING JOB! hahah 3
BabyBear08 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I realy enjoyed reading this but I don't know who I would want it to be...
notacornflakegirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Do you crook your pinky finger every time you think of this story? I only ask because that ending is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil! LOL

Great story!
brown0520 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I seriously can't believe you left a tease like that as a closing for a oneshot. That's just cruel. But it's also kind of awesome. I am going with Cullen but can I ask which Edward owns the sweatshirt for you?
jjjjanna chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i absoulutely loved this story. it was funny cute and all around awesome! all around awesome up until the end where u didnt say which edward it is :( so please please please at least say who u were thinking it was before i go mad! i really did love this story and it's killing me not knowing which edward it was!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »