Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Licky her to choose between the two...

I'm gonna say...Edward Cullen
Dragonflygrl chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is a tough one because they are both great; but I'm going with Masen. He didn't just call, he showed up. I'm thinking to pick up his sweatshirt. But wouldn't he kiss her then instead of later in the week? I would pick Masen just because he's snarky and all.

Did you actually pick which one it is or didn't just cause you knew how it would end?

Very cute story.
Robrator chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh! Loved it reAlly wanna know who her kisser is! I was going for the whole same person thing... Can I pick both? Lol
renesmeebby101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
omgee.. you ripped my heart out && stepped on it with that cliffy ! lol i really hope its Masen, but then again I love Cullens shy sidee . . . && also i agree with the readers below about wanting to hear who she pickedd (: please let us knoww !
villanova chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Loved it. I think she kissed Masen, but will end up with Cullen.
mind's eyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
lol. This was a great stand alone. And go figure. i'm huffing & puffing like an Alice right now cause you left the torturous cliffy.
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I want it to be Edward Cullen!
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I SAY ITS MASEN BECAUSE CULLEN CANT SEE HER AND SOMEONE SAID THAT THE SWEATSHIRT WAS HIS AND WHO CAN SEE HER BUT MASEN CAUSE CULLEN IS ON THE PHONE WITH HER AND CANT SEE HER.

I HOPE THAAT SOMEONE GETS MEWITH WAHT I WROTE!

PLS MAKE A EPILOGUE OR TELL US THE ANSWER TO THE STORY ,WHO WAS BELLAS KISSER?

BIGGEST FAN EVER!

PLS CONTINUE!
Ayayayud88 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hahaha... Great story!

But I don't want to choose between Cullen and Masen. So, I won't think about it too much. Let it always be a mystery of this story :)
SENwhat-JustMe chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
it's great!

but i want to know who's it was in your mind (

xoxo
devil.intheheaven chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
i thnk it is edward cullen... but pls pls pls pls tell us who u thnk it is...plsssssssssssss!
novelnerd96 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
that was just plain cruel...why did you have to DO that?

anyhow, IF i had to choose between Edward Cullen and Edward Masen (though it's just plain crazy, because honestly speaking- both of them are the same person! - well not in this story apparently... :P)

so after a LOT of thinking, i have decided to go with-

Edward

Masen... D D
Melanie Carter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
:O That was MEAN! Oooooh, I wanna know, I wanna know!

I think I want it to be Cullen's but, then, why would Masen turn up at her door?

Darn, making me over think this! Bravo... :D
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Damn you.! :-) :-)
supercave chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
SHIIIIT ! TELL MEEEE ! I NEED TO KNOOOW ! Your awesomeness should not be used for evil.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »