Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
Saint Katrina chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Obviously it's Edward Masen! Because the real Edward would be a sweet,intelligent, cocky asshole who would be a gentleman at the same time showing up on her doorstep and besides He said the sweatshirt was his what's the point of him calling through the Phone to get the so called sweatshirt? And the real Edward would go through the day extra effort to probably Kiss Bella again!
gi-freakazoid chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh come on! Why did you give an ambiguous ending? Now I have lost my sleep over which one is Bella's Kisser.
smook chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
LOVED this & HATED the "presay" CLIFFY!
You are the smart one my dear! I bet you left that LOL to all of us.
Thanks for the FUN read! These kids now a days.
Best regards, Susie
Tara chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
OMG...Nooooooo, you can't do that, it's just not right! Now I will never get to sleep wondering which Edward was an amazing kisser LMAO. In all honesty what a well written and crazy tale, just loved it xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
It's both of them

Masen and Cullen!

Edward was the ONE behind those last name. hiding behind those last surnames!

He was the ONE! The only one! Gosh! I wish Bella punch him first ( coz that was what I would have did) and then hug him! He's soo sweet, insufferable, adorable, cocky, sexy yet lovely at the same time!

Love this, though!

And every body out there! It him! Edward Cullen and Edward Masen are the ONE! It's only him!

Hope it clear your doubts ( Crushes, ' Oh! it's definitely masen' or " Aww! It's Cullen * mild squee*"... *wink*
Mr.Potter- The Stag chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
* shaky exhale* Oh .. My.. GOD!

I love this!
Bipolarfaerie chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I'm pissed... just...WHY? Coward. You should have made a decision to end the damn story. I take it back; now I'm just sad because it WAS so good, until that ending...that fucking ending...
guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
ummm i really did not understand anything
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
BIIIIIIIIITCH! BOO YOU WHORE. Lol, mean girls. Any shit, wtf? Ohmigod I wanted to know, to have another kiss. Was it Masen? I'd hoped so. And i really liked this story. Pass tense. Liked. Now it's ruined. Hope your happy.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I knew you wouldn't tell! I like both though
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Like Edward Cullen, better.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
That was pure evil :-( I wanna know... I realise I can come up with my own answer, but still...I wanna know what you would have decided. If leaving the reader hanging was what you were aiming for, you definitely did it!
ktut chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I want this to keep going! But as a o/s author myself, I understand how when they come to you as o/s's, that's usually how they stay

Still super cute and enjoyable!
Bellacullen16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ugh, not fair! Who was it? I'd like it to be Cullen but judging from your other Edwards it could quite easily be masen!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013