Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
The beer names and all.
I think it is Masen.
They're both cute though.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
REALLY? You're just gonna leave me hanging like that? Not cool...lol.
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Holy... What the..?
THAT'S NOT FAIR!
PreciousAPerez chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Please you need to continue thd story so interesting to waste. The concept is great.. its very well written.
layzihayli chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aww i love Edwatd Cullen :) but masen is infuriating playful fun. Please continue this! :D
Cory5300 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I think it is Edward Cullen, but dang girl, you wrote them both so well that Bella can't lose!
Annie D134 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
omg I gotta kbow who it is! see i'm so rushed to know I didn't check to see if I speeled it right( well I did after the sentence) I gotta know who it is!
tpec1991 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I think it was Cullen.. but Damn! That was mean!
Cswt88 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
It's Cullen?! He calls her Bella whilst Masen calls her Swan. Am I right?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh my god as if we don't find out which one it is! I wanted it to be masen :)
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
You evil, mean, cunning, author, you! How could you?! But I loved it! And I won't guess, because it would just be speculation & 2nd guesses, kind of how Bella was throughout the whole story...
jgdnam chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That is sooo very mean of u..c'mon tell us who it is...! And oh bdw..u rock! Awesome story..loved it!
mooray chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Okay okay I get that there's not meant to be an ending and all but just tell me, please please please please please, which one would YOU have her end up with? Please!
And now because after all you did ask, I think she'd end up with Edward Masen. Because as we've seen with Edward/ Jacob, she doesn't go for the simple kind types. And Edward Masen seems really smart which I think would appeal to her.
Also of course you are a brilliant writer and I am struck by that undeniable fact yet again as I slowly work my way through your stories. Well done!
rpattzlover24096 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I think it's Edward Cullen cause Masen's to cocky so he might have lied.. I don't think Cullen would lie about the sweatshirt he's to sweet and shy for that and he also asks Bella why she chose him and hesitates to say something so I think it's him... Anyways please tell who that Edward?
Blue Girl98 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I don't know which one I would like. They both have qualities that are amazing, but not so good qualities, sort of. Although' how you put it both where they show up and say it at the same time and say it precisely the same way, is quite hilarious. I was literally laughing for like ten minutes after that! I think it should be Mason, because of the eyes. His eyes, in the book, that Carlisle says, is supposed to be green. And in your story you have it set up that way, so... yeah. Update soon, please!
Cynthia