Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hmm... tough decision on the Edwards. I think I'm going to have to go with Cullen on this one. I like his quiet confidence.

So...am I right?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh no, I can't believe you ended it like that...

I hope it's Cullen because he seems like such a sweetheart. Masen doesn't do anything for me at all and I hate cockiness.

Great job.
PattinsonPeen chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I want it to be Cullen :)
sonia chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That's not fair to let us pick since this is your story but anyway, I pick Cullen!

Thanks!
PrettyInPrint chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. (Cullen!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
cullen please..
moonlightdreamer333 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
It's Jasper's sweatshirt, right? Wait. What? Wrong story. :)

I'd probably choose Masen, but I always choose that guy and it never works out for me. Starting now, I'm choosing Cullen. Yeah, I hope the sweatshirt belongs to Cullen. That's the reason he asked why she chose him to show her around. Plus, it seems like Masen would have called her something besides Bella if he was the one commenting on the sweatshirt, like Magic Hat or pretty drinker.

Such a cute o/s, nom. I love your writing. Always keeping me guessing. Keeps the brain active, which is good for old age. :D
Dolphin4442 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I pick Masen. Who did you pick?
jarielynn chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Cullen... no Masen.. wait, Cullen.. yeah Cullen. - He had me when he gave her the Mars bar.
Lullabelly chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
So I have to say, I SEVERELY cursed at you for that ending. I want to know who said it. I want to know who you had say it. So you should definitely tell me. Now. Please.

Oh and really good story. :D
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Well! How I am supposed to feel about that ending... I'm goign to go with, unfulfilled...

LOL!

Cheers,

Sherrie
cullenluver8888 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i cant pick cause i like them both and not fair cause i cant choose i just cant
OppositesAttack chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Omg you can't leave it there! I'm rooting for Edward Mason :) I just love the character :) don't leave me wondering plz :)
loca37 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Edward Cullen
CocoaSampson chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was a funny story. I do admit that I'm disappointed that there is no definite answer as to who she got the kiss from, though I get from a writer's perspective why you didn't give an answer. I personally hoped that it was Cullen, though I was in love with a guy who was JUST like Masen; knew everyone and everything in high school, smart, student government, newspaper and yearbook editor, did the school news program. It was weird how similar the two of them are lol. But I think I just like Cullen because I feel like he's the sweetheart and perfect boyfriend, and maybe the only reason why he was able to kiss Bella was because she was drunk.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »