Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
m7707 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Clever girl...
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You are a wicked bratwurst and that ending was just fallafel cruel. (Shoot, Alice is so much better at this non-cussing thing than I am). I want it to be Cullen because he's shy and sweet, but I think it was Masen because of him naming the beers and showing up at her room in person.
unknown chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ahhh i don't know who it is! I want it to Cullen. Cause he's cute and shy ahaha but I also want it to be the witty Masen... You can't just make this into a one-Shot! ahahahaha
Zakhariahz chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i really like your stories. you write superbly. i love this one-shot and i pick Edward Masen. :D the only thing i didn't like about the story was Bella's age. love your words.

-Lee
Moody Owl chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh no, no, no! I can't pick the Edward myself! I have to KNOW, not wonder. O.O

I would like it to be Cullen, even tho I like both of them too.

This can't be a one-shot!

I would do one of those stupid things where you alert a one shot in hopes that it turns into a two-shots, but I have you on author alert, so I can avoid the shame. xD
sscana chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That was adorable and I'm hoping it's quiet Cullen. To shy to tell her about the shirt. But then you wrote it kinda like Masen said it as he opens the door. Lucky that Bella swan. I need another chappie.
Lena chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I'm rooting for Masen, personally.

Oh, and what's with you and Oscar Wilde? He's mentioned in so many of your stories! But then again, he is an amazing writer.
printmaker chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
well, i really hope its EC, but just by the way he said it - "Hey, Bella. The sweatshirt's mine." - EM must have said it.

i have to admit, through out the whole story i kept wishing they would be the same person, but at the same time kept wondering how you would go around the fact that everyone seems to know them, they have different haircuts and eye color, etc..
masochisticdisorder chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Masen Masen Masen!

I absolutely sure that Bells would have way more fun wiht him... dunno he kind of calls more to me. I'm picturing Cullen like a really fluffy guy :)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Hear that ringing? Neither do I.

-LMAO! (Edward Masen and Edward Cullen? Do I have to pick just one?)

He's unfailingly kind and polite as well, and I really like the way the tips of his ears and the tops of his cheeks blush a sweet pink.

-He has definitely cornered the market on adorable.

As Alice and I are getting into bed, I suddenly pick up the thread of our conversation again randomly, but Alice is an excellent Bell-inguist and immediately knows what I'm talking about.

-*snort* My husband does that to me all. the. time. But I'm usually quite confused.

The longer Edward and I wait for the team, the more we spar. He's very intelligent and not ashamed to demonstrate it. Luckily, I'm the same way.

-I'm sensing some chemistry here. I'm leaning towards wanting the Kisser to be EC, but EM isn't out of the running.

I'm not going to tell you who it is. You tell me who you'd like it to be.

-Wait, what? But I can't decide! Other than the evil cliffie ending-and wishing Bella was a few years older (my daughter is 13, so 14-year-olds drinking and kissing make me break out in a cold sweat)-I really enjoyed this.
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Considering Bella talks about Masen being of a slightly different build, I don't think they are one in the same.. but if you think about it, how eccentric would you have to be to have two split personalities like that.. and also, awesome! lol

I found both Edwards to have some really unique and endearing qualities. The shy, quiet type.. and the outspoken, playful Edward.. donned in glasses.. uh, I couldn't choose.. but I'd lean towards Masen.. lol

I loved this.. and even more so for the fact that you left us guessing! I'd love to know if you had it in your head which one it was when you were writing it. :)
Isao84 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Mean! I think it is masen cuz cullen is too shy...
KitsuShel chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Damn you. Damn you to hell for splitting them up into two people! I- I- I don't think I could decide. That's a lie, I'd pick the boy who has the snarkiness, lol!

Emma chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I want it to be Edward Culle :) I did start thinking of them as one tho lol
foxster06 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great story.

Personally I hope it's Edward Masen because there is definitely chemistry there and he would keep her on her toes.
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »