Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
Laura chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I think it belongs to Masen, but he doesn't like Bella, so she is left with Cullen. IDK, lol.

I hate making decisions couldn't you have done it for me.

Great Story

Oh snickers I choose... Cullen
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
A "lady and the tiger" story. Excellent. I can't tell you which Edward I want it to be, because I want it to be both. ;) I can't even tell you who I think it *is* (which obviously isn't the same thing), because it could just as easily be either of them.

Nicely done. :)

I have to wonder, though, which one *you* planned for it to be, or if you don't know any more than the rest of us do. ;)
xBellaLunax chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
haha. i would deff rather it be Edward Masen. (: love it btw.
kbramley chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
AAARRRGGGH! OMGosh, Marzipan ice cream! You are awesome! Sure can tell that Q is your beta. You had me pulling my hair out...and hyperventilating. Only to reach the end and still be left in the dark...ACK! The conclusion still has me twisted in knots. But I think I like the shy, athletic Edward...but that's because I always root for the underdog. It's innately satisfying when the least likely to succeed, comes out the winner...every dog has his day, RIGHT? Confident, cocky Edward can have any girl he wants. He doesn't need to win the prize.
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hmm... tough decision on the Edwards. I think I'm going to have to go with Cullen on this one. I like his quiet confidence.

So...am I right?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh no, I can't believe you ended it like that...

I hope it's Cullen because he seems like such a sweetheart. Masen doesn't do anything for me at all and I hate cockiness.

Great job.
PattinsonPeen chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I want it to be Cullen :)
sonia chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That's not fair to let us pick since this is your story but anyway, I pick Cullen!

Thanks!
PrettyInPrint chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. (Cullen!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
cullen please..
moonlightdreamer333 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
It's Jasper's sweatshirt, right? Wait. What? Wrong story. :)

I'd probably choose Masen, but I always choose that guy and it never works out for me. Starting now, I'm choosing Cullen. Yeah, I hope the sweatshirt belongs to Cullen. That's the reason he asked why she chose him to show her around. Plus, it seems like Masen would have called her something besides Bella if he was the one commenting on the sweatshirt, like Magic Hat or pretty drinker.

Such a cute o/s, nom. I love your writing. Always keeping me guessing. Keeps the brain active, which is good for old age. :D
Dolphin4442 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I pick Masen. Who did you pick?
jarielynn chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Cullen... no Masen.. wait, Cullen.. yeah Cullen. - He had me when he gave her the Mars bar.
Lullabelly chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
So I have to say, I SEVERELY cursed at you for that ending. I want to know who said it. I want to know who you had say it. So you should definitely tell me. Now. Please.

Oh and really good story. :D
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Well! How I am supposed to feel about that ending... I'm goign to go with, unfulfilled...

LOL!