Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
That was pure evil :-( I wanna know... I realise I can come up with my own answer, but still...I wanna know what you would have decided. If leaving the reader hanging was what you were aiming for, you definitely did it!
ktut chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I want this to keep going! But as a o/s author myself, I understand how when they come to you as o/s's, that's usually how they stay

Still super cute and enjoyable!
Bellacullen16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ugh, not fair! Who was it? I'd like it to be Cullen but judging from your other Edwards it could quite easily be masen!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Edward cullen
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
The beer names and all.
I think it is Masen.
They're both cute though.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
REALLY? You're just gonna leave me hanging like that? Not cool...lol.
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Holy... What the..?
THAT'S NOT FAIR!
PreciousAPerez chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Please you need to continue thd story so interesting to waste. The concept is great.. its very well written.
layzihayli chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aww i love Edwatd Cullen :) but masen is infuriating playful fun. Please continue this! :D
Cory5300 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I think it is Edward Cullen, but dang girl, you wrote them both so well that Bella can't lose!
Annie D134 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
omg I gotta kbow who it is! see i'm so rushed to know I didn't check to see if I speeled it right( well I did after the sentence) I gotta know who it is!
tpec1991 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I think it was Cullen.. but Damn! That was mean!
Cswt88 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
It's Cullen?! He calls her Bella whilst Masen calls her Swan. Am I right?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh my god as if we don't find out which one it is! I wanted it to be masen :)
KRC28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
You evil, mean, cunning, author, you! How could you?! But I loved it! And I won't guess, because it would just be speculation & 2nd guesses, kind of how Bella was throughout the whole story...
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »