Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
janaycullen1918 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
EDWARD MASEN ALL THE WAY
Twilight-Girl23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I can't believe I have never read this until now! I really want to know which Edward it was! I think it was Edward Cullen, because Masen would have never said he wanted to try something he would have just went for it like with the mars bar. I think he would have said something about the kiss before then. And Cullen would have said that over the phone. Masen wouldn't have just said that... He would have said more than Hey Bella, before saying the sweatshirt was his. This was such a good story. I would love to know who you had in your mind as the Kisser. Please tell me!
I need to know! xx
Robbo74 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is great-need more!Defs quiet Edward x
Ash chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I think it's Edward Cullen!
I think when they Met at school he knew it was her, because he asked why she wanted him to show her around, and was all like 'its just... You don't have to tell me'. She's shy as sweet and I think he rang on the phone to tell her. Masen is too cocky and wouldn't ask about for permission or I just want to try one thing, he'd just do it.
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Okay, that was different but fun, I'm thinking Edward Cullen (actually that's probably true for about 80% of my waking hours anyway!). Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Edward masen
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Edward Masen
Jin2yi chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Cruel. Just cruel.
imashygirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I hope it's both! Im so greedy lol
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Gah! That is evil! You are very mean! I think it was Cullen because Masen would've come out with it earlier (IDK!) and the "just want to try one thing" seems more shy, but honestly, I have no clue! Please tell!
itskathybabe chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is exactly why I love to read. A question/situation is opened up to me.. And I get to watch as the answer unravels itself.

This answer. Didn't. Unravel.

And I love it.

However! I'm SO EXTREMELY indecisive. I can't pick between Cullen or Mason. Cullen is shy and sweet and kind. But... Mason's a spitfire of a boy who seemed to have it all.

I like guys who wear glasses. But I like guys who buy me candy.

I like playfulness and witty remarks. But I like the easy confidence that Cullen seems to have.

Answer this though... Who did YOU want it to be? Who did you dreamily sigh as you we're typing up his character traits?

You seemed to have taken the perfect dream guy and spilt him into two and now we all can't decide what we want!

Love it. This is all why you're my favorite author on FnFiction.
mysupermanwillcome chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Team Edward! Haha to be more specific, Team Edward Cullen! I like that even though he was shy, he made an effort to talk to her and give her gifts, which was a bit of a sacrifice on his part. Edward Masen's actions were his everyday actions. Not slamming Edward Masen though.
Christig42 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
My opinion may not be the popular one but...I so love this ending! They are both so great, I couldn't choose one and I don't think you could either, lol. And, what a brilliant writer, as usual, you sort of let us decide on our own version of the perfect boyfriend. Seriously, freaking brilliant!
Smartmouth62 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Masen owns the sweatshirt, because I don't see a guy stopping by to say a shirt isn't his. Cullen prob called on the phone to say it isn't his.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Will you tell me who you want it to be? :)
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »