Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Gah! That is evil! You are very mean! I think it was Cullen because Masen would've come out with it earlier (IDK!) and the "just want to try one thing" seems more shy, but honestly, I have no clue! Please tell!
itskathybabe chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is exactly why I love to read. A question/situation is opened up to me.. And I get to watch as the answer unravels itself.

This answer. Didn't. Unravel.

And I love it.

However! I'm SO EXTREMELY indecisive. I can't pick between Cullen or Mason. Cullen is shy and sweet and kind. But... Mason's a spitfire of a boy who seemed to have it all.

I like guys who wear glasses. But I like guys who buy me candy.

I like playfulness and witty remarks. But I like the easy confidence that Cullen seems to have.

Answer this though... Who did YOU want it to be? Who did you dreamily sigh as you we're typing up his character traits?

You seemed to have taken the perfect dream guy and spilt him into two and now we all can't decide what we want!

Love it. This is all why you're my favorite author on FnFiction.
mysupermanwillcome chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Team Edward! Haha to be more specific, Team Edward Cullen! I like that even though he was shy, he made an effort to talk to her and give her gifts, which was a bit of a sacrifice on his part. Edward Masen's actions were his everyday actions. Not slamming Edward Masen though.
Christig42 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
My opinion may not be the popular one but...I so love this ending! They are both so great, I couldn't choose one and I don't think you could either, lol. And, what a brilliant writer, as usual, you sort of let us decide on our own version of the perfect boyfriend. Seriously, freaking brilliant!
Smartmouth62 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Masen owns the sweatshirt, because I don't see a guy stopping by to say a shirt isn't his. Cullen prob called on the phone to say it isn't his.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Will you tell me who you want it to be? :)
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was so mean! I need an answer! Like NEED! LOL OH my jeez!
TurtleSpeed chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
My oh my.. What a great first chapter! You made me laugh, wonder, smile and worry on B's behalf all together!
breakingdawn57 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
What a gift of the pen you have. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I couldn't wait for the ending and boy did you surprise me. I can't choose!
Kote Cullen Swan chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is like "Are you Team Cullen or Team Masen?" and... I DON'T KNOW! the both of them are perfect :( Can be just one Edward? but... in other way, they're are so different, and that's make me think that they are not the same person.
You're so cruel, but at the same, so awesome.
Notsupposedtotal chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
hmmm... Edward cullen
sanutaz chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
its Edward hahaha
nosurprise chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
WHO WAS IT?! Urgh, please, just tell me, I won't survive if you dont...
krmyers10 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Edward...

MASEN!
EriCrrazy chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Gosssh I was reading the story and thinking oooh these Edwards are fucking looooovelyy I'm dying to know who is the hell of a kisser ;) But at the end you AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH I can't believe it, you're such a tease jajajajja. I love your stories as much as I love Edward Masen/Cullen
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »