Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
jgdnam chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That is sooo very mean of u..c'mon tell us who it is...! And oh bdw..u rock! Awesome story..loved it!
mooray chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Okay okay I get that there's not meant to be an ending and all but just tell me, please please please please please, which one would YOU have her end up with? Please!
And now because after all you did ask, I think she'd end up with Edward Masen. Because as we've seen with Edward/ Jacob, she doesn't go for the simple kind types. And Edward Masen seems really smart which I think would appeal to her.
Also of course you are a brilliant writer and I am struck by that undeniable fact yet again as I slowly work my way through your stories. Well done!
rpattzlover24096 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I think it's Edward Cullen cause Masen's to cocky so he might have lied.. I don't think Cullen would lie about the sweatshirt he's to sweet and shy for that and he also asks Bella why she chose him and hesitates to say something so I think it's him... Anyways please tell who that Edward?
Blue Girl98 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I don't know which one I would like. They both have qualities that are amazing, but not so good qualities, sort of. Although' how you put it both where they show up and say it at the same time and say it precisely the same way, is quite hilarious. I was literally laughing for like ten minutes after that! I think it should be Mason, because of the eyes. His eyes, in the book, that Carlisle says, is supposed to be green. And in your story you have it set up that way, so... yeah. Update soon, please!
Cynthia
janaycullen1918 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
EDWARD MASEN ALL THE WAY
Justwaitingforamate chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I can't believe I have never read this until now! I really want to know which Edward it was! I think it was Edward Cullen, because Masen would have never said he wanted to try something he would have just went for it like with the mars bar. I think he would have said something about the kiss before then. And Cullen would have said that over the phone. Masen wouldn't have just said that... He would have said more than Hey Bella, before saying the sweatshirt was his. This was such a good story. I would love to know who you had in your mind as the Kisser. Please tell me!
I need to know! xx
Robbo74 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is great-need more!Defs quiet Edward x
Ash chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I think it's Edward Cullen!
I think when they Met at school he knew it was her, because he asked why she wanted him to show her around, and was all like 'its just... You don't have to tell me'. She's shy as sweet and I think he rang on the phone to tell her. Masen is too cocky and wouldn't ask about for permission or I just want to try one thing, he'd just do it.
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Okay, that was different but fun, I'm thinking Edward Cullen (actually that's probably true for about 80% of my waking hours anyway!). Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Edward masen
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Edward Masen
Jin2yi chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Cruel. Just cruel.
imashygirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I hope it's both! Im so greedy lol
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Gah! That is evil! You are very mean! I think it was Cullen because Masen would've come out with it earlier (IDK!) and the "just want to try one thing" seems more shy, but honestly, I have no clue! Please tell!
itskathybabe chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is exactly why I love to read. A question/situation is opened up to me.. And I get to watch as the answer unravels itself.

This answer. Didn't. Unravel.

And I love it.

However! I'm SO EXTREMELY indecisive. I can't pick between Cullen or Mason. Cullen is shy and sweet and kind. But... Mason's a spitfire of a boy who seemed to have it all.

I like guys who wear glasses. But I like guys who buy me candy.

I like playfulness and witty remarks. But I like the easy confidence that Cullen seems to have.

Answer this though... Who did YOU want it to be? Who did you dreamily sigh as you we're typing up his character traits?

You seemed to have taken the perfect dream guy and spilt him into two and now we all can't decide what we want!

Love it. This is all why you're my favorite author on FnFiction.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »