Reviews for The Importance of Being Edward
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Masen! I vote Masen. He and Bella have more in common. Great story!
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Well I think it's Cullen, because you don't really knock on someone's door and immediately go into a conversation. On the phone, that's kinda the point. But...HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS?! Lol
lolou chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
OMFG ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO, GAGHHH
Cities Below Us chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
You are such a tease! I need to know who it is, although I ultimately prefer Edward Cullen.:) I think it's Cullen. It is, isn't it? Amazing conclusion to the story. Amazing, but cruel. I CAN'T EVEN.
This is definitely a story to keep me up at night.
great2read chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ok the person i want it to be is...Edward. i can be mysterious too.
But seriously i'm going to try and figure it out. They were both at Mike's party or at least it sounded that way.(Cullen knew about the party, but never gave away he was there.) Masen admitted he saw Bella drinking at the party, so he noticed her, but never got her name. She got her Kisser's name. He is cocky enough to have admitted to a kiss the way he admitted he noticed her drinking, which makes me believe it wasn't him. And the way he took a bite of her candy makes me believe he wouldn't have asked to try something, he would just do it. So my guess is it was Cullen. He is shy and the asking to 'try something' fits his persona. Although if it really was him, why did he ask why she asked for him to show her around, wouldn't he know because they met earlier? He may have been just asking for confirmation on if she liked the kiss that way. Still fits to be Cullen.
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Damn, I can't believe youw left it there! I don't know who I want it to be but I'm erring on the side of Edward Cullen. He did lots of sweet things for Bella and was a bit shy so he's my bet. Any chance you'll be doing a sequel?
Fliberty chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was fun.

I'm curious to know who it was to find out why he never mentioned the kiss to Bella.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So creative- never thought it would end like that- such torture for Bella in the story then torture for the reader the end :)
NPakus chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Have to solve this mystery in my own head...this was a sweet little story.
JenRoxanne chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved that twist you did there... very sneaky. I am gonna have to say I was going back & forth with who it may be but I like to think it was Masen. He was so playful & kept Bella on her toes. But I do like shy Cullen. Decisions...decisions... Such a fun read!
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Omg! I am like totally fangirling to the highest degree right now! Edward Cullen. Edward Masen. *i see what you did there*
Weinerschzitzel, how do you come up with these?
I just died. Like best *fudging* ending ever! Great story with a really nice twist!
jezzeria chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Tease! My mind saris it's both although they are not the same person. But really edwards sandwich? Tell me who would say no!
InfallibleSerendipity chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Haha like the Importance of Being Earnest. Clever
lollapalooza-18 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was cruel..! Brilliant, but cruel. *pouting*
Qunine chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Grrrr! Brilliant piece but I want to know who! Having said that they were both really nice so I wouldn't have been able to choose at all either!

Thanks