Reviews for The Problem With A Sister
Lehw chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
PROVING ONCE AGAIN TWINCEST IS WINCEST
BreadNotDead chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Saw this fic a couple years back, and since I only managed to get an account recently I only remembered to favorite it now along with its partner fic, ahaha. Either ways, this is my favorite pairing in the entire Persona fandom, so thank you very much for writing it!
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wow, breathtaking read.
If just chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
They were no blood related... I would have loved the ff, but still love the couple, the best Persona couple ever
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Uwah. D: The ending was sad, but in a bittersweet way. I think you portrayed them as both sacrificing themselves at the end?

Shinji's vulture comment made me laugh xD

Insect isn't really my thing, but you've portrayed it so well. :S

Minako/Minato ftw, siblings or not. :D
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I loved the ending. Everywhere was fluff, and then reality-check-here, its Minako who gives her life away. Great job again.
Joburr chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Someone is obviously insecure here in the reviews section, dear. :)) No life particularly.
d chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
your a fucking sick basard go fuck yourself and your mom bitch
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
INCEST! But it's so cute... I like this story.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow, I don't know what to say. It's so simple, but it was really sweet and beautiful.
meowfactory chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is about ten different kinds of amazing.
Styrgwyr21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That touched my heart

that was soo sweet!
Skarrow chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm aware that you've portrayed them as twins... and as a couple. Usually, stuff like that makes me feel weird, but instead I got this happy, bubbly vibe going on.

Short and sweet. I like it! Good job!
Rikaruru chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Amazing. Poetic. Fun to read. Overall amazing personality portrayal and fun (and touching) plot summary.

Great job~
neko-neko-aishizu chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Well-written twincest - it's a miracle! And your scenarios are so believable that atlus should've made this type of thing available in-game.