Reviews for The Problem With A Sister
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wow, breathtaking read.
If just chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
They were no blood related... I would have loved the ff, but still love the couple, the best Persona couple ever
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Uwah. D: The ending was sad, but in a bittersweet way. I think you portrayed them as both sacrificing themselves at the end?

Shinji's vulture comment made me laugh xD

Insect isn't really my thing, but you've portrayed it so well. :S

Minako/Minato ftw, siblings or not. :D
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I loved the ending. Everywhere was fluff, and then reality-check-here, its Minako who gives her life away. Great job again.
Joburr chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Someone is obviously insecure here in the reviews section, dear. :)) No life particularly.
d chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
your a fucking sick basard go fuck yourself and your mom bitch
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
INCEST! But it's so cute... I like this story.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow, I don't know what to say. It's so simple, but it was really sweet and beautiful.
meowfactory chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is about ten different kinds of amazing.
Styrgwyr21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That touched my heart

that was soo sweet!
Skarrow chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm aware that you've portrayed them as twins... and as a couple. Usually, stuff like that makes me feel weird, but instead I got this happy, bubbly vibe going on.

Short and sweet. I like it! Good job!
Rikaruru chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Amazing. Poetic. Fun to read. Overall amazing personality portrayal and fun (and touching) plot summary.

Great job~
neko-neko-aishizu chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Well-written twincest - it's a miracle! And your scenarios are so believable that atlus should've made this type of thing available in-game.
Fervour chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OH MY GOD. This. I don't usually ship the Fool, but... Amazing.
Seichou Maki chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was quite an interesting read. I agree with codename710; simple yet beautiful. I like how you portray their relationship. Lately I've been thinking that Minato and Minako would be an interesting paring (especially at the end of the game, which I think you portray in a very cool way), but in most fanfics they are just siblings. All in all, great concept with just as great a story. Good job!