Reviews for A Prince Returns
Jacie chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Nice story are you going to countenu
GoldenNightWolf chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Awesome story! Also if you're interested in Kopa much, check out, The Lion King 3: The Return of Kopa. :D
SHReid chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
This was awesome! I love the ending where you talk about Kopa finally being in a place where he is needed. Great job! I would love it if you made a sequel.
Hello thee sir lol chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
I hope that this is not the end since the story is awsome I hope to see more or kovu disliking kopa because I want to see the dark side of kovu gt beaten great story please don't end it here becUse most others end when kopa becomes king ;)
KShara Khan chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
Good luck to Kopa and I hope that Kiara and Kovu are OK with this!
Starzinmieyez chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
Exactly how old are all the characters now? I'm losing track of the time line, so please clear that up when you next update, which I sure hope is soon :)
Starzinmieyez chapter 18 . 3/20/2011
Surely Simba and Nala are getting old by now? Haha, guess that's why they're picking the next heir to the throne. I have to say though, I'm glad Nala's okay :) I was worried you were gonna kill her off :L I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon :D
KShara Khan chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
How are Kiara and Kovu going to feel about this? They may not take it very well!
kate chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
Please put up chapter 19 soon and hurry
Starzinmieyez chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
This chapter was real short, and the end bit didn't make sense, but that's probably just me :L Update sooner this time :)
KShara Khan chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE let Nala live!
Starzinmieyez chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
To be honest, whilst I'm not happy that Nala might die, I'm glad that it's not Simba you want to kill. Update soon!
TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Nala noooo! OMG well I'll say this at least you mixed it up a little and didn't have Simba be the injured one. Poor Kopa first he loses his son and now he may lose his mom :( Update soon please
PrincessCricket chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I like this story concept!

Great work!
digimon chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
I like your story so update as soon as you can ok.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »