Reviews for A Prince Returns
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Noooooo! Zareb's dead! Update soon, and happy new year!
Starzinmieyez chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Kopa is NOT going to lead his parents to their deaths. Update :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
wow. wow. wow. i love this story! i do find it kinda sad that zuri tricks afi, but i guess that made for a beter story. how long after the second movie does this take place?

please hurry with the other chapters!
Starzinmieyez chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Oooohh noooo I hope Afi gets safe :( Update soon!
IanTheShaf chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
I feel really stupid. The whole time in chapter 11 I was reading Kopa and Kovu as the same person... Lol well I finally sorted it out thankfully xD

I loved loved loved the description in this chapter! Especially of the leader of the rogues. You're very good at describing things. Very, very good. Short chapter, so short review. And now I'm gonna be anxious Til the next chapter cause they didn't find Afi haha. So please update!

IanTheShaf chapter 12 . 11/28/2010

IanTheShaf chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Sorry I've been gone forever! D: but here I am. Reviewing :)

I have to say that the beginning of this chapter was a little confusing. Mainly cause I didn't know that the marsh king was Simba? Idk what's up with that but whatever.

Nice suspense at the end here, good thing you have chapter 12 up already :D k brb

Starzinmieyez chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Ooooh, what's happened? I hope Kopa's daughter is Ok :S Update soon!
KShara Khan chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Nice, the meeting of old freinds!
Starzinmieyez chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
Aw, Happy birthday! I do hope that the next update is up sooner! You describe everything so well, but it would't hurt to make the chapters a little longer. I can't decide whether or not Kovu's decision to help Kopa is purely out of sympathy, or whether there's a deeper, maybe darker, motive behind it. Update soon!
TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
good chapter wish it was a little longer but oh well. Update ASAP
Starzinmieyez chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Aha! Simba's realized that Nala could be right. Update soon!
IanTheShaf chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
:O Simba knows! What's gonna happen next? Hey, I noticed the ending was somewhat poetic. Just beautiful in a sense. I try to make my endings poetic. But anyway, your view on a higher being is very interesting! Something I'll have to think about :D so I appreciate that little nugget of wisdom ;) please keep writing! This keeps getting better and better!

TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 10 . 11/4/2010