Reviews for A Prince Returns
Starzinmieyez chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
To be honest, whilst I'm not happy that Nala might die, I'm glad that it's not Simba you want to kill. Update soon!
TMNTTLK lover chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Nala noooo! OMG well I'll say this at least you mixed it up a little and didn't have Simba be the injured one. Poor Kopa first he loses his son and now he may lose his mom :( Update soon please
PrincessCricket chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I like this story concept!

Great work!
digimon chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
I like your story so update as soon as you can ok.
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Noooooo! Zareb's dead! Update soon, and happy new year!
Starzinmieyez chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Kopa is NOT going to lead his parents to their deaths. Update :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
wow. wow. wow. i love this story! i do find it kinda sad that zuri tricks afi, but i guess that made for a beter story. how long after the second movie does this take place?

please hurry with the other chapters!
Starzinmieyez chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Oooohh noooo I hope Afi gets safe :( Update soon!
SimbaAndNala chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
I feel really stupid. The whole time in chapter 11 I was reading Kopa and Kovu as the same person... Lol well I finally sorted it out thankfully xD

I loved loved loved the description in this chapter! Especially of the leader of the rogues. You're very good at describing things. Very, very good. Short chapter, so short review. And now I'm gonna be anxious Til the next chapter cause they didn't find Afi haha. So please update!

SimbaAndNala chapter 12 . 11/28/2010

SimbaAndNala chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Sorry I've been gone forever! D: but here I am. Reviewing :)

I have to say that the beginning of this chapter was a little confusing. Mainly cause I didn't know that the marsh king was Simba? Idk what's up with that but whatever.

Nice suspense at the end here, good thing you have chapter 12 up already :D k brb

Starzinmieyez chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Ooooh, what's happened? I hope Kopa's daughter is Ok :S Update soon!
KShara Khan chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Nice, the meeting of old freinds!
Starzinmieyez chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
Aw, Happy birthday! I do hope that the next update is up sooner! You describe everything so well, but it would't hurt to make the chapters a little longer. I can't decide whether or not Kovu's decision to help Kopa is purely out of sympathy, or whether there's a deeper, maybe darker, motive behind it. Update soon!
TMNTTLK lover chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
good chapter wish it was a little longer but oh well. Update ASAP
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »