Reviews for A Prince Returns
IanTheShaf chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Dam! This chapter has proven to me, even more, that you're an incredible writer! Ever think of writing professionally? Maybe you already do :P but I very much liked it. I could tell he felt very strongly about the "no fun" thing. I can relate. A lot times I think of just becoming a complete loner and living happily off of the sympathy of others, and my thoughts. I know his reason for "no fun" is different, but nonetheless, it was nice to see her not give up, and actually succeed I breaking this shell :) Ty, please update!

TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
that was a very cute scene between Afi and Zuri looking forward to more
IanTheShaf chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
"Oh snap!" That Kay paragraph just gave me the chills! Granted, it could be the fan at full blast and the fact that my blankets are too short... But it still was just very... Bone-chilling? Idk. I liked it. I'm legibly scared of this Zuri guy xD please keep re writing going. Oh and I liked when Kiara started going off on Kovu, it was cute :)

TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
meh no Kopa or Simba in this chapter but oh well glad there's a new character introduced. Update soon please :)
IanTheShaf chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
My to much happened in this chapter. Except for the fact that it showed that your a friction amazing writer! The writing was very well done.

Starzinmieyez chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
GO KOPA! I like it when Kovu's ego crashes down upon him :) Update soon!
TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
You know I rather hate Kovu in this story. He's so arrogant it's sickening. I really Kopa and his children to take him down a peg or two but not kill him or anything. Update soon please :)
IanTheShaf chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
HOOOOLLLLYYY CRAP! K ill wait Til the end... So I really liked how you gave Afi unique attributes. Really makes the characters more interesting that way. So I'd just like to say that every part of these chapters was amazing. Specially the end of chapter 6. Very full of emotion. I enjoyed it muchly! And now for my biggest compliment ever! I have never in all my life read something as amazing as the last paragraph. While reading it my mouth dropped open, and I slowly breathed out as my heart beat faster than it ever had. My eyes opened fully and tears came out. No joke, it was incredible! I had never end THOUGHT about the dedication it took Nala to find Simba. This adds a whole different way of thinking of Nala for me. And the way she just Freakin crushed his logic with that comment. Oh my god! I was like, "she's so frickin right!" and if I could write paragraphs upon paragraphs about that last quote I would, I just simply don't know what to say. You touched me deeply and I thank you so much for that. God I'm so baffled at the incredibleness of it. Haha k I'll shut up now. PLEASE keep writing!

Starzinmieyez chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Awwwwww, this was so sweet. This chapter could have been a lot more descriptive, which would make it at least twice as long, but all the same it was great! I really like how you've edited chapter 3 as well, and I can't wait for you to pur up the next chapters! :)
Starzinmieyez chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Ooooh, I wanna know who this rogue is!
Starzinmieyez chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Brilliant chapter! I love how this is all turning out!
TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
wow two chapters at once I'm impressed. Looking forward to when Simba figures out that it is Kopa
IanTheShaf chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Wow! This is actually like a legit story! It's obvious you're a very good writer. So much mystery and stuff. Like Idk if Kiara knows it's Kopa cause of what she said. I'm thoroughly enjoying this! The confusion adds :D please keep writing. Tho I got the impression that Kopa is kinda like a leader of bunch of adolescents, when another reviewer said they were his children? So please clear that up :) idk if it was explained. I have many stories to read so I can't scrutinize every detail. :P

Ty!

TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
ok here we go. I'm very much a Kopa fan and I love any story that has him in it so that's a plus. I also like the fact that Kopa has his children with him. I jsut hope that Kopa dosen't end up killing Kovu or the other way around. Anyways I like your story so far and look forward to the next installment.
Starzinmieyez chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Wow! You have a good, promising story started up here. A little confusing at the moment, but I'm sure everything will become clearer soon :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »