Reviews for A Prince Returns
kate chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
Please put up chapter 19 soon and hurry
Starzinmieyez chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
This chapter was real short, and the end bit didn't make sense, but that's probably just me :L Update sooner this time :)
KShara Khan chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE let Nala live!
Starzinmieyez chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
To be honest, whilst I'm not happy that Nala might die, I'm glad that it's not Simba you want to kill. Update soon!
TMNTTLK lover chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Nala noooo! OMG well I'll say this at least you mixed it up a little and didn't have Simba be the injured one. Poor Kopa first he loses his son and now he may lose his mom :( Update soon please
PrincessCricket chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I like this story concept!

Great work!
digimon chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
I like your story so update as soon as you can ok.
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Noooooo! Zareb's dead! Update soon, and happy new year!
Starzinmieyez chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Kopa is NOT going to lead his parents to their deaths. Update :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
wow. wow. wow. i love this story! i do find it kinda sad that zuri tricks afi, but i guess that made for a beter story. how long after the second movie does this take place?

please hurry with the other chapters!
Starzinmieyez chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Oooohh noooo I hope Afi gets safe :( Update soon!
SimbaAndNala chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
I feel really stupid. The whole time in chapter 11 I was reading Kopa and Kovu as the same person... Lol well I finally sorted it out thankfully xD

I loved loved loved the description in this chapter! Especially of the leader of the rogues. You're very good at describing things. Very, very good. Short chapter, so short review. And now I'm gonna be anxious Til the next chapter cause they didn't find Afi haha. So please update!

SimbaAndNala chapter 12 . 11/28/2010

SimbaAndNala chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Sorry I've been gone forever! D: but here I am. Reviewing :)

I have to say that the beginning of this chapter was a little confusing. Mainly cause I didn't know that the marsh king was Simba? Idk what's up with that but whatever.

Nice suspense at the end here, good thing you have chapter 12 up already :D k brb

Starzinmieyez chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Ooooh, what's happened? I hope Kopa's daughter is Ok :S Update soon!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »