Reviews for A Prince Returns
IanTheShaf chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
First off I'd like to say how incredibly dissapointed I am in the lion king community. I'm the only one that reviewed? And my review wasnt even a review! :( I hope people will start reading. I'll make sure to advertise your story in my next chapter. But that won't be Til next weekend :( so anyway! xD I got your PM and so I plan to continue reading :D I thank you VERY much for writing this! I look forward to it. The chapter was great and well written. But all I care about is the plot, and this was just a filler chapter. So not much to review on :P but I was confused at the end when Kopa said "How sad, is the new prince that way?". I finally came to the conclusion that this meant he was motioning with his head outside of the cave. And asking if the prince was in that direction. But it took me awhile to figure it out, so you might wanna explain that next time, like... "How sad, is the new prince that way," he said, motioning towards the opening of the cave. And when he said "Time to meet my nephew." I'm assuming that means that he's waiting to meet Kiara and Kovu's son, which would mean that Kiara would be the one meeting Kopa earlier in the chapter cause she would be Queen. So please explain that in the next chapter :) and I very much enjoyed the nuzzling between Simba and Nala. I thank you very much for that :)

IanTheShaf
IanTheShaf chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Sounds very good! Very well written! :D but my only interest is in Simba/Nala love/romantics. If there's not going to be anything with Simba and Nala please tell me :) cause I'll only read if they at least have some dialogue with each other.

IanTheShaf