Reviews for Immiscibility
Is this discontinued?
Mental Incapacity chapter 31 . 11/28/2017
idk how long its been since you updated but you should really get on that I'm like super hooked. loving the story and shit please continue!
guest chapter 31 . 10/24/2017
Well this is interesting
Nyx the Author chapter 31 . 2/23/2017
Yaaay! Ed's back! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2016
Please continue this! Don't abandon it please, it's amazing! I want to know what will happen next, I want to know how everyone will react to Edward's return, if they'll get home, I want to know the ending! Please don't abandon this! T-T
Mental Incapacity chapter 25 . 11/18/2016
Azkaban is on an island, but I love your take on it.
Mental Incapacity chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
what was her Animagi form?
Mental Incapacity chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
I find myself thinking of the Ketan with this dance that The Xingese do. hmmm.
Mental Incapacity chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
where is Dumbledore? he dead? why is McGonagall headmistress? I love her but, where did dumbles go? did you kill dumbles? cuz that's cool. I'm just curious is all.
phantomwolf1583 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I loved this story so much! Are you going to finish it? If not, can I suggest maybe mentioning in another chapter that it's either discontinued or on hiatus? This is a great story.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/3/2016
Why did you stop writing, this one is really good. It has nice pacing the characters aren't to out of character, ever single aspect of the plot is realistic. I really wish you would finish this master peice.
NikeScaret chapter 31 . 3/9/2016
Cliffhanger...Do you know how much I HATE cliffhangers?!
pseudosavant chapter 31 . 1/23/2016
I binge-read this the whole way.

I really like this fic. It's well thought out, well written, generates interest, etc etc. I have no complaints with the story.

Honestly, it would make me elated if you continued the fic.

Thanks for writing and posting this
Lovdisa chapter 28 . 10/24/2015
Do Voldrmort have a alchemist fetish?
Lovdisa chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Everyone! Everyone is looking for Ed! Hurgh! Ed is too popular!