Reviews for Immiscibility
Why did you stop writing, this one is really good. It has nice pacing the characters aren't to out of character, ever single aspect of the plot is realistic. I really wish you would finish this master peice.
Nike Scarlet chapter 31 . 3/9
Cliffhanger...Do you know how much I HATE cliffhangers?!
pseudosavant chapter 31 . 1/23
I binge-read this the whole way.

I really like this fic. It's well thought out, well written, generates interest, etc etc. I have no complaints with the story.

Honestly, it would make me elated if you continued the fic.

Thanks for writing and posting this
Lovdisa chapter 28 . 10/24/2015
Do Voldrmort have a alchemist fetish?
Lovdisa chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Everyone! Everyone is looking for Ed! Hurgh! Ed is too popular!
goat99 chapter 31 . 8/8/2015
Wow...just Wow! Seriously this is one of the best stories I've read so far! Please update another chapter soon, I can't wait to see Ed and Roy to beat the shit out if the wizards! *Sry my language*
But if you can make the chapters a little longer, that'd be awsome.
dragonfox123 chapter 31 . 7/12/2015
Great chapter please update
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
Yay! Watch out Moldyshorts! The Alchemists are coming after you! Too bad Izumi sensei isn't here, she would have unleashed the rage of her apprentice gone missing. :) And Moldywarts would simply become a practice dummy!
Quiet Leaf chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Oh, LOL, Envy jumping out of a cauldron.
einargs chapter 31 . 3/27/2015
I love this story. You managed to grab me by the throat and hold me in front of my phone for 2 hours. Congratulations! Your really good at this, and I eagerly await a new update.
Dante-wont-give-up chapter 31 . 1/28/2015
Are you ever going to update this again? Sorry if you answered this in your bio.
Kazaru13 chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
You mentioned Ed being atheist in this chapter, he actually says in the manga that he's agnostic.
MasterQwertster chapter 31 . 1/6/2015
GAH! YOU MUST FINISH THIS STORY! YOU CAN'T STOP IT HERE! Please, please, please finish this story! It's the only one I've seen so far that isn't super angsty at any point from Ed.
xThomas2 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
disagree with what you have ed telling potter that he shouldn't kill voldemort. that is called justice.
Then, it Is not in character. He is ooc even in your own story character, because potter told him about reviving voldemort earlier is embarrassing mistake
calcu22 chapter 31 . 10/28/2014
It's been over a year since you updated, but this is just a interesting story I can't help but hope that you will someday. Still, not the worst stoping point, glade that Roy and Ed finally meet up and is forming a escape plan.