Reviews for Immiscibility
Leafdapple3 chapter 5 . 4/4
Oh, LOL, Envy jumping out of a cauldron.
einargs chapter 31 . 3/27
I love this story. You managed to grab me by the throat and hold me in front of my phone for 2 hours. Congratulations! Your really good at this, and I eagerly await a new update.
Dante-wont-give-up chapter 31 . 1/28
Are you ever going to update this again? Sorry if you answered this in your bio.
Kazaru13 chapter 8 . 1/15
You mentioned Ed being atheist in this chapter, he actually says in the manga that he's agnostic.
MasterQwertster chapter 31 . 1/6
GAH! YOU MUST FINISH THIS STORY! YOU CAN'T STOP IT HERE! Please, please, please finish this story! It's the only one I've seen so far that isn't super angsty at any point from Ed.
xThomas2 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
disagree with what you have ed telling potter that he shouldn't kill voldemort. that is called justice.
Then, it Is not in character. He is ooc even in your own story character, because potter told him about reviving voldemort earlier is embarrassing mistake
calcu22 chapter 31 . 10/28/2014
It's been over a year since you updated, but this is just a interesting story I can't help but hope that you will someday. Still, not the worst stoping point, glade that Roy and Ed finally meet up and is forming a escape plan.
Vivianne95 chapter 31 . 8/28/2014
You CAN'T leave it like that!
Please Update!
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 31 . 8/18/2014
noooooo plesh update!
Codydog chapter 31 . 6/27/2014
Thank you for a good story so far, and I hope you find the inspiration to finish it.
FluffyBubbleFire chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
I really love this story, especially this last chapter. Please please update!
Ghirahim chapter 31 . 6/4/2014
Please update!
rowan1025 chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
When will you update! This is an AWESOME story! And you just left us at a cliff hanger! I need more Fullmetal! Please update Immiscibility soon!
HeyYoo chapter 31 . 3/19/2014
AWESOMENESS!
PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ;D
Reader chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
Wow. This is an amazing story that I haven't been able to find in a long, LONG time... There are only one or two updates since I last saw it (and had to read the last 5 chapters or so to find my spot), but I will admit that it was worth it. I really enjoy how the "Golden Trio" are so close, yet so far, and how Roy is just playing everyone (except our #1 awesome Elric brother!)! We haven't seen our favorite head mistress in a while (or Alphonse for that matter), but the next few chapters promise to be action packed! I'll try to tune in next time ("when the dark lord strikes back!" -pwsh as if Voldemort could be that cool...)!