Reviews for Hold Tight Together
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/21
Another if only. Again better than what we got. First, bringing in Hannah was heart crushing. It wasn't that I didn't like her, I just didn't like her with Booth. He has always been meant to be with Brennan! Period!Then having Booth propose was disastrous! Uhggggg! Loved this.
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was a very fun read!
chymom chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was a neat idea. One that gave facts and effects but not alot of cause. I liked it but miss the talking. Having said that are you going to write more like this? Thanks for sharing this story.
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That was amazing! I love how you wrote it :) simply beautiful :) i'd love this in the show...who

knows ...maybe :D again...amazing and I LOVED it! ;D
Thnx4theGum chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Well done! That was a good read and a nice distraction from the fact that new Bones episodes are still far from us!

Gum :)
texmex327 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this was great! Absolutely loved it!
daffodil7511 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Excellent way to resolve the Hannah situation. I like that this is from Booth's POV. I think he has a lot of figuring out to do. :)
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I wonder if it will be Hannah who ends things in the end :) And if it is I'm sure it'll be for that very reason. She isn't stupid and she'll see what's between Booth and Brennan! Great story... difficult to write with no dialogue but still fab to read :) x
stephaniew chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Excellent answer to the challenge! It must have been tough to do with no dialogue, but you nailed it! Loved the image of the bags by the door...given how many times they showed them when she moved in, I'm convinced we'll be seeing that image again! Also I thought they're unspoken communication at the door was just right...they know each other so well it was totally believable! Thanks so much for writing this; I really enjoyed it!
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I enjoyed this. I hope this happens on the show, just faster. Lol. Thanks so much.
gocubsgo17 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Awesome. Simple and easy, but the emotion was perfect. You nailed it. Great work!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I liked this a lot! I'm a big fan of dialogue but it's always good to see what is going on in that brain of his... ;) Well done.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/22/2010