Reviews for Memories
definatleynotafelineorcephalod chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Ouch... didn't know eragon had it in him. Well, at least this sheds some light on the whole who's on who's side thing... Now we know that he's on galbatorix's side and not just on his own side killing everybody and anybody. Poor Arya... I never really liked her much, but that's mainly because of how ff writers portray her. I like how you wrote her, this chapter was touching. Sad, but touching.
definatleynotafelineorcephalod chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
oh... that was sad. like, really sad.

'kay, now I need to know what happened to Eragon. Did Arya die, did Saphira go insane? Did something happen to make him do a face-heel-turn? and if he did "go to the dark side" why is he torturing Murtagh(unless they both switched sides) hn... was Murtagh speaking in past of present tense when he was thinking about Eragon being the world's only hope? Agh...
Agent Elrond chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Oh my gosh that's so freaking sad. Really well written too!
fluggerbutter chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Oh my gosh. ): Beautifully written. Beautifully.

Oh, this'll be good. *grabs a bucket of popcorn and chews furiously* This. Will. Be. GOOD. *is dying to know why the heck Eragon is doing thisYOU'*

This is so awesome. Keep it up. OR ELSE.

Hugs, caffeine, and chocolate,

-Mocha/Fae
definatleynotafelineorcephalod chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Hn... I like it. Dark!Eragon is always the best. Are all the oneshots going to be interlinked? if so, I think it would be cool if you wrote one for Galbotorix about his memories on the war, how he feels now that he's won... you know, all that jazz. And, of course, an Eragon one would also be interesting. This takes place what.. ten, twelve, years on the future? I wonder who's died... I certainly hope you continue this. It's interesting.
shadowed breath chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hey. You totally need to update! The beginning sounds quite interesting. Can't wait to hear the rest. :D
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! This was really good and I hoep you expand it into a story.
baywalker chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I like it. I wonder what happened.

I want you to continue.

Perhaps change it into Eragon/Nasuada romance or something, because I feel that there are not many good stories on this pairing and I believe you will be able to write a good one... The choice is yours ofcourse.

Hoping to read more soon )