Reviews for Use Me to Live
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I think for once I wold like to see a strong Jacob. With the courage of his conviction. Bella was not woth his pain or his love. Not even as a human. She was selfish, self centered and worst of all she was a coward. I never thought she loved Edward more than Jacob. It certainly wasn't that sshe could not live without Edward. She did not have the courage to live life on its own terms. Becoming a vampire allow her to not have to face the dangers and challenges of life. Yea, when jake left he should have stayed gone. Told Bella to get lost. Sigh.. oh well.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
He did sacrifice himself because he never stopped loving her. Her pain is real as she finally faces the consequences of her decisions and sees that she can live without Edward but not without Jacob. Very well written short story.
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awesome story!
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved this! I especially loved Bella's giving Jacob access to her unspoken thoughts that way.I look forward to reading more of your work!
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Glad I found this. Great o/s!
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
ahhhhh the last line was so sweet and sad. this is exactly how i see jacob and his love for bella. great job on this story! thank you so much for entering the contest!

kari