Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
arsenicminds chapter 43 . 11/7
I'm upset ?
arsenicminds chapter 18 . 11/6
KAKASHOOK O YEA
hnh058513 chapter 6 . 7/18
Nice hint towards Ichigo's name dilemma
BlankCanvas624 chapter 19 . 7/14
Er... *smiling nervously* ehehe...Obito...
maybe...Kakashi...sorta...kinda...kill Rin himself... but accidently! Ehehehe
jon reeve chapter 32 . 6/27
/If Sasuke had went to the hn lessons he would have defeated Itachi by now.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 6/26
/Yay!

Thanks for writing.
Emikoie033 chapter 38 . 6/2
(Their* brave* you'reI really like your story so far! It's very entertaining and keeps my attention. Though it can get slow every once in a while. I feel like you go through scenes to fast and to slow, not finding a good rhythm. But I love how you've made subtle changes to the plot that keep it different than canon, yet realistic. I hope this doesn't sound like hate or anything, I'm just trying to point out a few things that I noticed.
Emikoie033 chapter 1 . 6/2
Please ignore the comment that the guest below me made. They are obviously not an intelligent person, seeing as how there insult was uncreative and common. And if your going to insult someone, at least be brace enough to use a actual account instead of cowardly hiding behind the anonymous guest. I'm sure that the guest that wrote the insult will never read this but maybe it will discourage other people from doing the same.
Hey, can you kill yourself? Thank you.
For fucks sake, i hate weak characters so much, this would be more interesting if Naruto wasn't exactly the same as in cannon.
Nightangel52 chapter 30 . 3/19
The art of grunting is what convinced me to favorite this story
Trainer Fiona chapter 1 . 3/9
Haha, she tells him he had a choice, but then is like, "bye-bye!"
I did not search up Utakata, I knew who he is, ha!
IveGotNoIdea chapter 33 . 2/4
I don't know who is to be blamed for this FUBAR.
Sasuke knew who he will be fighting against. He knew the advantages of his opponent. He didn't bother to prepare even a single counter. He didn't bother to ask for a single counter.
Kakashi knew who Sasuke will be fighting. He didn't bother to teach him any counters or tactics he could use against Neji.
Sakura was perfectly aware whom she will be facing. As she was training as a medical ninja, there was one technique that could utterly wreck Hinata - chakra scalpels. Sure, it would probably end in a double KO, but at least she would do some damage. Heck, getting more ranged ammunition or some explosive tags would greatly increase her chances.
Yet, she didn't do that. All she did was learn techniques that were utterly useless for this fight.
The only person who has an explanation is Ebisu. He had no reason to know who Sakura will be fighting, so his generalist approach was excusable.
kyuzi4869 chapter 45 . 2/2
Well, how will naruto throw the rasenshuriken if he does not learn sage mode?
2,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »