Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
Parlemour chapter 31 . 10/30
Sasukeand Narutofangirls*
ranoshi chapter 62 . 10/12
Kakashi referring to the Kyuubi as Naruto's special condition gave me a crack fic idea of a third party who overhears them who may or may not be aware of who Naruto and Kakashi are, and get the idea that Naruto is pregnant and Kakashi is the expecting father and rumors start up and the things people say would be hilarious. Kabuto hanging in there made me want to read a fic where we see from a prisoner's POV whose story we relate to rooting for them before they are finally rescued. Sasuke going on his own mission talking to Tama and handling the hunter-nin were really nice touches. Sakurai stopping by with food, Obito burning the pills and Naruto speaking with his mouth full were more things I liked. Awesome chapter, thank you!
ranoshi chapter 59 . 10/12
Your AN about coming across your own fanfiction and Naruto pretending to be unconscious were the highlight of this chapter, thanks for writing :D
ranoshi chapter 47 . 10/11
That was a fun chapter, I'm sad we didnt see them share a meal together though.
ranoshi chapter 45 . 10/11
Pasta! Nice to see the new Team 7 hold it tigether as well as they did.
ranoshi chapter 36 . 10/10
Gamakichi and Gamabunta make an appearwncw! I think its great Naruto had candy to gove him.
ranoshi chapter 35 . 10/10
Shino finally to finish a sentence, yay!
ranoshi chapter 31 . 10/10
Haha, no body reporting Obito to the Hokage and how useful Naruto's jutsu is as a bartering chip though it still seems gross since Naruto's a kid so Jiraiya is oogling a naked underaged female version of Naruto :-
ranoshi chapter 29 . 10/10
Kankuro's hotline to Fate quip to Neji was gold. Lee's persistence is horrifying in this fic, I would definitely count it as harrassment againt Sakura. It's like he's trying to force her into submission though I did feel slightly bad when he was so soundly rejected. Kakashi wanting to train all three of his students is definitely in my top 3 favorite change from canon, I still reaent canon Kakashi for neglecting Naruto and Sakura because wtf. I like how the other two jump to Naruto's defense. If Obito regains a body, wont he be able to be killed? Thats worrisome.
ranoshi chapter 28 . 10/10
I wasnt a fan of Rin in canon so I can accept this new Rin with no issue, novel turnabout for her. So she went batshit then. That was interesting she was executed but it gave a legit reason to kill her and doesnt seem as bad as her using Kakashi to commit suicide.
ranoshi chapter 27 . 10/10
Cheers for the different fight duos because it is seriously tedious when people just do recaps of the fights in canom.
ranoshi chapter 24 . 10/10
Yay, no curse seal and Obito can stop hiding and Sasuke is open is shy? about accepting Naruto as a friend.
ranoshi chapter 23 . 10/10
Obito's flashback was pretty interesting, it makes sense in the long run that something like that was what convinced him to stick to his saying.
ranoshi chapter 22 . 10/10
How Naruto cheated during the exam was a nice change and it was good of Sasuke to sort of stick up for Naruto to Sakura except saying someone chewted off of you seems sort of like an embarrassing thing to happen lol Sakura has more training than in canon, I hope their team works together better too.
ranoshi chapter 21 . 10/10
Sasuke thinking he didnt know the answers either was hilarious because it would been so sad if they both ended up failing.
2,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »