Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
Emikoie033 chapter 38 . 6/2
(Their* brave* you'reI really like your story so far! It's very entertaining and keeps my attention. Though it can get slow every once in a while. I feel like you go through scenes to fast and to slow, not finding a good rhythm. But I love how you've made subtle changes to the plot that keep it different than canon, yet realistic. I hope this doesn't sound like hate or anything, I'm just trying to point out a few things that I noticed.
Emikoie033 chapter 1 . 6/2
Please ignore the comment that the guest below me made. They are obviously not an intelligent person, seeing as how there insult was uncreative and common. And if your going to insult someone, at least be brace enough to use a actual account instead of cowardly hiding behind the anonymous guest. I'm sure that the guest that wrote the insult will never read this but maybe it will discourage other people from doing the same.
Hey, can you kill yourself? Thank you.
For fucks sake, i hate weak characters so much, this would be more interesting if Naruto wasn't exactly the same as in cannon.
Nightangel52 chapter 30 . 3/19
The art of grunting is what convinced me to favorite this story
Trainer Fiona chapter 1 . 3/9
Haha, she tells him he had a choice, but then is like, "bye-bye!"
I did not search up Utakata, I knew who he is, ha!
IveGotNoIdea chapter 33 . 2/4
I don't know who is to be blamed for this FUBAR.
Sasuke knew who he will be fighting against. He knew the advantages of his opponent. He didn't bother to prepare even a single counter. He didn't bother to ask for a single counter.
Kakashi knew who Sasuke will be fighting. He didn't bother to teach him any counters or tactics he could use against Neji.
Sakura was perfectly aware whom she will be facing. As she was training as a medical ninja, there was one technique that could utterly wreck Hinata - chakra scalpels. Sure, it would probably end in a double KO, but at least she would do some damage. Heck, getting more ranged ammunition or some explosive tags would greatly increase her chances.
Yet, she didn't do that. All she did was learn techniques that were utterly useless for this fight.
The only person who has an explanation is Ebisu. He had no reason to know who Sakura will be fighting, so his generalist approach was excusable.
kyuzi4869 chapter 45 . 2/2
Well, how will naruto throw the rasenshuriken if he does not learn sage mode?
Fangirl chapter 35 . 2/1
that insane laugh is so relatable.
Fangirl chapter 27 . 2/1
There was a bleach referance in chapter 6?
fangirl chapter 15 . 2/1
''Its a momentary death- there's no way I'd really kill them off''
Fangirl chapter 11 . 2/1
Pokemon is good, it's longer than One Piece, which is saying something.
Ash is kind of like Naruto, he's a Moron(even his Pokedex can work that out, Pokedex's are things that tell the owner a description of the pokemon they point it at, its kind of like a Digivice from Digimon, though I haven't watched Digimon enough to make that comparison.), he wants to become a Pokemon Master(win the Pokemon League is what he aims for, its never explained fully what a Pokemon Master is or what one has to do to gain the title, but my guess is that when one beats the champion of a region they become a Pokemon Master. Basically its not happening for Ash.). The different Season's seem to have a similar feel about them, except XYZ, or season 19, and Sun and Moon, season 20(but the drawing style is what changes it, and they somehow made Ash lose even MORE IQ points.). XYZ is probably the best season, it has a dark feeling about it when coming to the end, and even someone blind would say Ash-Greninja is cool.
Wow, this is the longest thing I've typed on this site :O
IsNotAboutHe chapter 1 . 1/29
Hi~
I was reading to the translate version into Spanish of this fanfic... But, is in chapter 20, sooo, I'm here to read more! He he
Anyway, great fanfic -
A interesting idea, sure
I think i read somewhere that Tentens last name is Higurashi. Im not sure but anyway good job! This fanfic is awesome!
2,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »