Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
TiffBaby101 chapter 29 . 12/11/2013
i love the death note reference
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
this is cool im thinking about doing a fanfic that involves madara (0u0)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
hm
Shinobi Gatana chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
PS. What the heck does Omake mean anyway? PS. I noticed you mentioned early on about only a few adults liking Naruto in your Obito's ghost story. Well-a 32 year old Naruto fan for the win! Yes, their are a lot of adult fans. Including those in my anything goes anime, manga and stuff group on facebook. :) Feel free to check if out all if you'd like.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 69 . 12/6/2013
You need Psychiatric help if you didn't think your story was good. PS. I will read the epilogue, but I'm not happy about it.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 61 . 12/6/2013
Fortunately I already knew who Utakata was. lol.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 51 . 12/6/2013
My favorite lines of the story are the last two things said by Naruto and Obito. That and the Doctor Who Reference. lol. :)
Shinobi Gatana chapter 47 . 12/5/2013
Two things. One Fuinjutsu is a Toad Sage fighting art, so Naruto probably should learn sage mode. 2. This chapter was pretty interesting overall.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 44 . 12/5/2013
Still reading on and off for the last 48 hours. Must remember to eat. lol.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
Read from chapters one through twenty-five in two days so far. That should be enough to tell you how wonderful your story is. :)
Past Lies chapter 70 . 9/11/2013
WHY'D OBITO HAVE TO DIE HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! *starts sobbing uncontrollably in corner*
Guest chapter 39 . 8/28/2013
um lol this:

"I'll tell you right now." Jiraiya said coldly. "I don't know what sort of deal he offered you, but one thing is certain. Dead people don't come back to life!"

...

"And the other two..." Jiraiya groaned. "Well, one's a ghost that came back alive and refused to let me leave with Naruto without him. And the other's an Uchiha with a half-baked revenge scheme."

well Jiraiya just said that dead people don't come back to life, and several sentences later, "a ghost that came back alive"...
duchessme chapter 69 . 8/25/2013
was that the end?what happened next?love the story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
If you are wondering why in saying this on chapter three , I'm re-reading this fanfic because I love it so much , anyways - Can we please get the reactions of everyone ?
Obito'sBooty chapter 1 . 8/14/2013