Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
Shadowlord1329 chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Ok i got to give you some props man that has got to be the best way i have ever read Naruto fanfics way to cheat wind ropes to copy the hand movements I bow to your creative mind i have seen Naruto preform Shadow clone jutsu to cheat i have even seen Naruto use substitution on a undercover chunnin's desk take a bow
imsachelz chapter 44 . 4/2/2013
I love your stories and it's inspired me to write some of my own. Please if you could check them out it would be amazing! Sorry if that sounds like begging lol i have a habit of doin that
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 70 . 3/29/2013
I really like your story! I'm sad that it ended this way though...
aqua6564 chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
You mentioned Aizen, I think you mentioned Death Note, and you referenced Ichigo's (hahaha!) name situation. I can't believe I was even able to make sense of it! (ya, right...I had to read it about three times *sigh*).
aqua6564 chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
Sorry, I couldn't find what you referenced, but I think I found the Bleach one in chapter six. If not chapter six, I know I found one at the beginning of the book, as well as a Fairytale one I think. You changed who Naruto fights in the preliminary rounds? I totally forgot that! Why did you choose to match him up with Temari though? Is there a specific reason? Did you perhaps just wanted to give him a stronger opponent? Or did you want to boast the fact that he has wind as his chakra nature? I hope you're reading these because I would really like some answers!
aqua6564 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
When you write "Uzumaki Naruto, Bunny Slayer! Where did you get those techniques- the great Bunny Rabbit Igneel?", are you reffering to Fairytale? Sorry, I just didn't realize these things the first time I read this; actually, I don't even think you had finished the book by the time I started reading it. Wow, it really has been a long time since I read this book...
aqua6564 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
When you write "Fishcake? That's almost as bad as calling a boy Strawberry.", are you referring to Bleach, another anime where the main chaacter's name (Ichigo) means strawberry? And if Naruto said his real name but the library dude didn't do anything to him, does that mean that people just know what he looks like? Or is it because they refer to him as demon chld so much that they don't know his real name. I love this story by the way, especially your style of writing. I must confess that this actually my second time reading this particular story and I feel ashamed to have never commented on it before. As to why I like your writing so much, it just seems like you can change the way you describe a particular event based on what you want it to be like. Also, the way you bring in everything in the actual anime and the way you change things make sense.
Thanks for the great story,
Black Akuma King chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
"Still, speaking of Rin, I want to know how she died. Was is it in the Kyuubi attack? As long as Kakashi didn't kill Rin or anything, it's not like I'll blame him. And of course Kakashi didn't kill Rin- he's just a brooding idiot with a habit for looking into the past instead of the future."

Holy shit I couldn't stop laughing.
NarutosBrat chapter 69 . 3/11/2013
I guess this is one of those things where it can only go so far before you start getting bored with it.
NarutosBrat chapter 66 . 3/11/2013
Honestly, after so many chapters, I'm getting worn down from it, but I've come this far, so I'm determined to stick it out until the end.

Didn't the doctor say don't make him talk too much? Wouldn't answering that question make him talk a lot?
NarutosBrat chapter 65 . 3/11/2013
Hehe, I remember that episode. Naruto accidentally replaced the alliance agreement with Jiraiya's incomplete manuscript, and they spent the entire episode trying to get it back from a currier nin before he delivered it. In the end, it was Jiraiya's manuscript that cinched the alliance.
NarutosBrat chapter 63 . 3/11/2013
I wonder, is Naruto going to end up fighting Pein? Because I remember you saying that he wasn't going to get Sage Mode, and to be frankly honest, I don't think Naruto could beat Pein without it, and I don't think there's anyone else who could actually beat him.
NarutosBrat chapter 61 . 3/11/2013
Nope, no need to google it, I already know he's the six tail Jinchuuriki.
NarutosBrat chapter 53 . 3/10/2013
I'm guessing Kakuzu or Orochimaru.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/9/2013
Actually, Naruto's more like the boke, even in this fic. Sure he has tsukkomi moments with the other members, but the tsukkomi of this fic would probably be Obito.
2,672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »