Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
NarutosBrat chapter 45 . 3/7/2013
Even if it's not Sage Mode, you should give him some kind of bodily enhancement, maybe something dealing with the kyuubi's chakra, since you utilized that a bit earlier with the summoning.
NarutosBrat chapter 43 . 3/7/2013
Wait, since Sakon and Ukon are technically sharing a body right now, wouldn't Ukon have been just as injured as Sakon?
NarutosBrat chapter 38 . 3/7/2013
I'm sorry, but I have to completely disagree with you. Emi was freaking hot for a cartoon!
NarutosBrat chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
Hmm, interesting, so you've pretty much reversed Sasuke and Naruto's roles when fighting Gaara. Since you seem to be a Sasuke fan, I have to ask. How could a person still like him considering the omega dick he's become?
NarutosBrat chapter 31 . 3/6/2013
And here he thought Naruto was easy to manipulate.
NarutosBrat chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
Somehow, I doubt that Summoning- even Gamabunta- takes more chakra than Naruto has, his control was just really shitty.
NarutosBrat chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Well, I don't know about the Neji's, but you might want to change the Azuma's to Asuma.

Cool, a flame, use it to roast marshmallows.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I wonder if Obito knows any basic sealing like storage scrolls, because that would have been a good thing to start him on. And that little episode at the beginning of the chapter would have been plenty of motivation for Naruto to learn.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Yes Kiyomi, please switch. I've always been of the opinion that Hinata hesitated the way she did because she never had any real competition for Naruto. Even if Naruto crushed on Sakura, there was never really a risk that she'd return his feelings. If this Kiyomi starts going after Naruto, then maybe she'll see a threat, and maybe it'll light a fire under her.

This was probably already answered, but he was twelve when he became a Genin, and was thirteen by the time he left to train with Jiraiya.

Seriously, why couldn't Naruto know who his parents are. If he'd been told that he couldn't tell people who his parents were because of the danger, I'm sure he'd understand.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I'm hoping you find a way for Naruto to learn Kage Bunshin, because seriously, Naruto without that jutsu just seems weird.
LoveTess chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Luv 3
teamcan chapter 70 . 2/15/2013
This was a great fanfic, even though it lacked a real ending. At least we got the brief summary of how it would have ended, so thanks for that! That's much better than just leaving it incomplete. It's understandable for an author to lose inspiration, but your dedication to this fanfic is admirable.

As for the story itself, it's definitely a fun read. It was entertaining and I enjoyed reading it.
Alice Uzumaki chapter 70 . 2/6/2013
Loved this story, and I read the epilogue and all I could think was sequel, but then I remembered that it's touch writing stories and trying to keep up the inspiration. Love it, and you're a good writer, I'm favoriting you right now!
Mo.auxier chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I've read this story like five times and it still doesn't get old
Crazed King chapter 69 . 1/3/2013
Sigh... I don't like the end... Bye then!
2,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »