Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
Fayari chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
Come on. Bakuman people? Really?
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
O_O

Obito is de-ghostifieing!
unknown chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
this is so fake obito is alive he is tobi! and from chapter 599 it proves obito never comes back to Konoha.
hga chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Errrr, can't say I like this chapter. If Rock Lee can graduate without being able to do any of the Academy 3, then Naruto's ability to already use elemental chakra would be surely be considered; different sponsors, but I can't see Iruka treating the results the same. Especially since he really would do better on the written test ... and, with his increased socialization, he's probably better at taijutsu, with others to spar with, and I could see Tsume and her clan helping out as well.
Nix Whispen chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
If Sakura knows henge couldn't she of used henge an become naruto give Hinata a hug and have her faint
Nix Whispen chapter 30 . 4/30/2013
Bakuman is great and the author should do spinoff a and write the series the characters wrote
The grandpa inventor and the one detective
Nix Whispen chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Kill the banshee
Keep the possible friend
Nix Whispen chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Um if Anbu destroyed every picture or anything that looked like minato and if they wanted everyone to forgot him why would he be on hokage monument
AnnAisu chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Ch 6 -
Naming a person fishcake was almost bad as naming a boy strawberry.
Hahahahahaha! Oh, that was just too good to not comment on! I like this story. I wasn't so sure at first, but I really like this story! Another for the favorites list!
susannahblack19 chapter 40 . 4/27/2013
Temari took one look at the bill and turned to Gaara.

"Gaara. You can do that." Temari permitted.

"But Temari, you said not to do that." Gaara commented.

"Just do it." Kankuro agreed.

Gaara looked at Izumo and Kotetsu with his psychotic expression. A crazy smile was on his face.

The two of them paled.

"On second thought, you don't need to pay." Izumo decided.

"Yup!" Kotetsu agreed.

They high-tailed it out of there.

HAHAHAHAHA! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! Brilliant fic you've written! Love it!
Unaruto Nuzumaki chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
As the girl was about to leave, she should have said "Oh, by the way... I'm a guy."
mydemonsangel chapter 70 . 4/19/2013
not fair not fair not fair! Story was soooo good! you had me hooked and to end it soo suddenly It was amazing!
Black Cloaks and Red Clouds chapter 39 . 4/15/2013
"Dead people don't come back to life!"
Oh yeah, ghosts do.
XD
Black Cloaks and Red Clouds chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
I laugh everytime shino talks and just gets cut off xD
Guest chapter 40 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
2,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »