Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
With Tobi revealed as Obito, this brings up a good question. Who is really Tobi in your fic?
chaos-bardock chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
well your idea just got shot in the foot. how do you feel about that.
flower.kat chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
hmm, not sure how good this fic will be but i will continue reading
Pandora's Pet chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Actually, It would have made me a bit happier if you did kill off Sakura.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 56 . 8/7/2012
You couldn't have Orochimaru accidents stab Kabuto? Or Sasuke?
Byakusharinnegan chapter 32 . 8/6/2012
I know now! It was those 'hn' lessons that caused Itachi to kill the whole clan...
ObitoLover11 chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
I thinbk that Obito is somehow going to become human again, am I right? And by the way this Fanfiction is AWESOME! You are the absolute BEST! :)
lifesbutawalkingshadow chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I like the plot of this story, but it seems a bit odd that Obito would conceal the truth from Naruto. Also, making people forget the Yondaine seems a tad unrealistic, although I suppose the Hokage Monument wouldn't show his blonde hair.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 22 . 7/25/2012
Yeah, Naruto got his insane chakra reserves from his mom's side.

Obito has no idea how wrong he is. *cough*Orochimaru*cough*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
Nitpicks: In the bit where Kakashi explains to Sakura and Sasuke about the leaf exercise, I can't tell who he's talking to. I think you got the names mixed up. Also, you have various spelling errors scattered around.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
And the psycho-ness returns. Obsessing is not healthy, Sasuke! Not at all!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Wow, and he didn't even cheat with the clones trick. Canon!Naruto did learn an A-rank technique in a few hours (Kagebunshin).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Shikaku told the kid pretty quickly. Wouldn't the Jonin Commander know how to keep classified stuff away from his family?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Naruto trains himself into exhaustion. I doubt that was the first time, and it sure as heck won't be the last.
thestralsheartmaltesers chapter 35 . 7/23/2012
Maybe I should stop reading your authors notes
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »