Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
bartlettpear chapter 35 . 10/10/2016
Shino finally to finish a sentence, yay!
bartlettpear chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
Haha, no body reporting Obito to the Hokage and how useful Naruto's jutsu is as a bartering chip though it still seems gross since Naruto's a kid so Jiraiya is oogling a naked underaged female version of Naruto :-
bartlettpear chapter 29 . 10/10/2016
Kankuro's hotline to Fate quip to Neji was gold. Lee's persistence is horrifying in this fic, I would definitely count it as harrassment againt Sakura. It's like he's trying to force her into submission though I did feel slightly bad when he was so soundly rejected. Kakashi wanting to train all three of his students is definitely in my top 3 favorite change from canon, I still reaent canon Kakashi for neglecting Naruto and Sakura because wtf. I like how the other two jump to Naruto's defense. If Obito regains a body, wont he be able to be killed? Thats worrisome.
bartlettpear chapter 28 . 10/10/2016
I wasnt a fan of Rin in canon so I can accept this new Rin with no issue, novel turnabout for her. So she went batshit then. That was interesting she was executed but it gave a legit reason to kill her and doesnt seem as bad as her using Kakashi to commit suicide.
bartlettpear chapter 27 . 10/10/2016
Cheers for the different fight duos because it is seriously tedious when people just do recaps of the fights in canom.
bartlettpear chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
Yay, no curse seal and Obito can stop hiding and Sasuke is open is shy? about accepting Naruto as a friend.
bartlettpear chapter 23 . 10/10/2016
Obito's flashback was pretty interesting, it makes sense in the long run that something like that was what convinced him to stick to his saying.
bartlettpear chapter 22 . 10/10/2016
How Naruto cheated during the exam was a nice change and it was good of Sasuke to sort of stick up for Naruto to Sakura except saying someone chewted off of you seems sort of like an embarrassing thing to happen lol Sakura has more training than in canon, I hope their team works together better too.
bartlettpear chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
Sasuke thinking he didnt know the answers either was hilarious because it would been so sad if they both ended up failing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR SOMETHING? A GIRL WOULD BE A GODDESS...
SkyAzphel chapter 32 . 9/4/2016
Oh god the "Hn" lessons xD
SkyAzphel chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
God I love this fanfic. Obito making smartass comments while Naruto wins the price of the best young comedian, Sasuke is a lil shit and Kakashi is amazed. 3
Guest chapter 70 . 8/30/2016
I'm sorry to hear you lost interest in writing this story :( but to be honest yeah I think the direction the sorry was heading was really nowhere. No offense. But I'm glad you attempted a conclusion of sorts, thanks for writing, I really enjoyed this story, it was lovely :))
GotNoName123 chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
If Naruto henged into Obito he would've probably gave Kakashi a heart attack
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Yes Obito the hero you were supposed to be from the beginning!
2,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »