Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
ranoshi chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
Sasuke thinking he didnt know the answers either was hilarious because it would been so sad if they both ended up failing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR SOMETHING? A GIRL WOULD BE A GODDESS...
SkyAzphel chapter 32 . 9/4/2016
Oh god the "Hn" lessons xD
SkyAzphel chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
God I love this fanfic. Obito making smartass comments while Naruto wins the price of the best young comedian, Sasuke is a lil shit and Kakashi is amazed. 3
Guest chapter 70 . 8/30/2016
I'm sorry to hear you lost interest in writing this story :( but to be honest yeah I think the direction the sorry was heading was really nowhere. No offense. But I'm glad you attempted a conclusion of sorts, thanks for writing, I really enjoyed this story, it was lovely :))
GotNoName123 chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
If Naruto henged into Obito he would've probably gave Kakashi a heart attack
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Yes Obito the hero you were supposed to be from the beginning!
qwertyuiop chapter 69 . 8/25/2016
you are a shit hole for such an ending
MysteryAsia chapter 32 . 8/5/2016
Your omakes are so freakin awesome! XD
MysteryAsia chapter 30 . 8/5/2016
Really enjoying this~ Also, Idk how many references there were in this story, but all I got were Igneel, Aizen, and Ichigo. And that part with the 3229 Ryo was funny~ $2.99 for this snack? Why is put the .99? Just make it $3...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Poor Shino, I sympathize with him, same shit happens to me too...
dojomojo chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This is gonna be fun
angelgreene220 chapter 32 . 5/26/2016
The difference between NaruSasu and SasuNaru:

In NaruSasu Naruto acts like a macho man guy and Sasuke acts like a girl, wanting to talk about feels and being sensitive.

In SasuNaru Sasuke acts like a macho man guy and Naruto acts like a girl, wanting to talk about feels and being sensitive.

Just kidding ;P If you don't get the joke check out dogbertcarroll's story Fragments Chapter 17 in which Sasuke "breaks the code1" and proves yaoi is "just a thinly veiled version of true art!2"
First quote from Sasuke, second quote is the narrative/thoughts of Kakashi.

Your story is cool and I can't wait to see what happens.
cabbieforhire chapter 56 . 5/4/2016
If there's one thing I have to say about this story it's that you *say* Naruto has trained his ass off and learned all sorts of things and is no longer a brash idiot and then... you make him too stupid to use any of these supposed things he's learned or too weak to use them properly. It's weird. I thought this story was about Obito helping Naruto reach his potential, not Naruto getting a few basic lessons in the beginning and then just have everyone else get even better than him even though there's no reason for them to be stronger and have Naruto act like idiot for 'humor'. I swear it's like you put more into Sakura's transformation than Naruto's. (By the by, the whole 'Sakura punches Naruto on the head because she's annoyed' thing got old real fast. When they first started out it was fine, but by now she should be mature enough not hit a friend just because. It's not funny, it's pointless.)

I also agree with the reviewer(s) who complain about the Kyuubi chakra. Either let Naruto use it or don't even bring it up. He doesn't even get affected by the Kyuubi the way you think he does. It seems more like a way to make Sasuke/Obito/Kakashi to look calm and mature when they just look like interfering jackasses.

Also, and this one is small and from several chapters back, but when Naruto first learned the Kage Bunshin and found out about the memory transfer he immediately thought of using it to train with. A few chapters later, you made Obito think of it in yet another attempt to make Naruto look like an idiot.

Huh. Guess there was more than on thing.
BlackLady11 chapter 70 . 3/8/2016
I like how you create team 7 and Obito characters. Story has a good plot, but I don't like the good shinobi like Asuma ( He is wise, so he would not hint anything about Naruto posible status in front of genin) or Hiruzen ( He cares about Naruto, so he would not ignor his fight to read Icha Icha) stupid and I seriously despise Gaara in your story. He isn't Sasuke so don't make him be like emo-Uchiha. Gaara has comlicated childhood, but he would never start self-pitying. He was cool character because even if he was similiar to Sasuke he never comlain about his past. Canon Sasuke was all about his hard life and his revange.
I like your story, but for the most part I dont like character you create. It is someting you should work on. My favourite characters in this story: Iruka - spot on. Naruto and Obito the same. Gai and Lee - they always made me smile.
2,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »