Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/10/2014
I suppose this is not going according to canon... well, at least you said Minato instead of Arashi like some other people...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Shannaro, dearie, it's Shannaro... and I hope you don't think of this as a flame. I'm just pointing out mistakes in the hope of someone editing the.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
It's Sarutobi Asuma. With a 's', not a 'z'.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
You spelled Goggles as Googles once. You should really look to getting a beta to help edit and change some things for you.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Also, isn't Tobi Obito? I'm pretty sure this will mess up the future with Akatsuki and Madara and everything.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
You DO realize you're spelling dispersed wrongly, right?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I hope Naruto gets 'chakra' right. I'm a bit of a spelling and grammar Nazi so if I keep seeing/reading 'catra', I might get really annoyed.
theaceoffire chapter 42 . 12/6/2014
Wait, wait... 4 enemy ninjas broke into the hokages office (believable) , didn't get caught (unbelievable), AND found the correct paperwork?!

Darwin needs this village to die.
The Lazy Bitch chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hurray for Ghost!Obito! :D
twilightdreamers chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
This is really bothering me, but what about the huge ass carving of Minato's face on a mountain overlooking the village?
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
This is wierd. You might want to review the jutsu section in Narutopedia. Kaze no Yaiba is an A-ranked technique. Perhaps you should get Naruto to learn D-C techniques like Fuuton:Daitoppa first.
super sonic chapter 38 . 11/17/2014
this fanfic ...sucks
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 51 . 11/10/2014
...Yes Bowties... Forever!

Doctor Who right?
Albinounicorn chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
Hn.
chionodoxa chapter 29 . 9/22/2014
Bleach and Death Note references. Yay.
Obito is turning alive, right? It was kind of obvious when people could start hearing him.
2,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »