Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
He answered to Goggles.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
See Naruto even God thinks your cool, you've earned the admiration of Kami-sama. Although God is supposed to love everyone including all the terrible people but still. Cool.
Guest chapter 70 . 7/14/2013
wtf! i was reading it and loving it but the 69th chapter was just a summary! major letdown... other than that it was a perfect story anyway so no need to stop making it.
Guest chapter 69 . 7/5/2013
i think im gonna cry loved this story read it all in one day could not put it down you have a lot of talent
ImaginationJunkie1412 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Hahaha, this whole chapter was so simple, yet really cute.
ImaginationJunkie1412 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Ok, now 'this' is an interesting twist. I'm eager to know what happens next. *clicks next button*
3kitttens chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Sasuke had a dream before he wanted to kill itachi, he wanted to join the police force and rotect the peace in konoha alongside his clansmen... That always bugged me so I wanted to see a day where he gave up on being evil and fulfilled his dream, that was pretty much squashed after sasuke said he wanted to be homage in the manga tho...
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Hahahah XD I just started reading this chappie and OMG I started lolling when shino kept getting cut off POOR SHINO
Guest chapter 69 . 5/29/2013
so obito would have died then? lol.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/29/2013
3 years of training with jiraiya is useless. he didn't really teach him much.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
i wish to read a story where haku is bad and just kill sasuke..
foggraven chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
heh this is kind of awesome
KINGREADER chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
cool
Fayari chapter 28 . 5/7/2013
Oh come on. Shino wouldn't have just stood there while that Yoroi guy was holding his arm. Shino and Neji were around the same strength at this point in time in canon. Shino is also pretty damn ruthless, blowing a guy's arms off and all. He would have killed Yoroi with a kunai. The guy was just standing there!
Fayari chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
Come on. Bakuman people? Really?
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »