Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost!
GenetiX23 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Yup, bye. Don't try to justify dumb bullshit.
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014 why the fuck isn't Obito telling Naruto who his father is?

Like, I'm hung up on this to the point that I'll stop reading next chapter if it doesn't come out then.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/10/2014
I suppose this is not going according to canon... well, at least you said Minato instead of Arashi like some other people...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Shannaro, dearie, it's Shannaro... and I hope you don't think of this as a flame. I'm just pointing out mistakes in the hope of someone editing the.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
It's Sarutobi Asuma. With a 's', not a 'z'.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
You spelled Goggles as Googles once. You should really look to getting a beta to help edit and change some things for you.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Also, isn't Tobi Obito? I'm pretty sure this will mess up the future with Akatsuki and Madara and everything.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
You DO realize you're spelling dispersed wrongly, right?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I hope Naruto gets 'chakra' right. I'm a bit of a spelling and grammar Nazi so if I keep seeing/reading 'catra', I might get really annoyed.
theaceoffire chapter 42 . 12/6/2014
Wait, wait... 4 enemy ninjas broke into the hokages office (believable) , didn't get caught (unbelievable), AND found the correct paperwork?!

Darwin needs this village to die.
ninjaCowdog chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hurray for Ghost!Obito! :D
twilightdreamers chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
This is really bothering me, but what about the huge ass carving of Minato's face on a mountain overlooking the village?
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
This is wierd. You might want to review the jutsu section in Narutopedia. Kaze no Yaiba is an A-ranked technique. Perhaps you should get Naruto to learn D-C techniques like Fuuton:Daitoppa first.
super sonic chapter 38 . 11/17/2014