Reviews for Why Her?
OH CANADAS A SAVAGE
Typicality101 chapter 22 . 3/4
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LMAO LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOWWWW
Guest chapter 61 . 9/24/2016
Can I request North Italy (Feliciano) x Vietnam...?
Guest chapter 60 . 9/24/2016
Um... Can I request? I want to request Vietnam x Canada and Vietnam x Norway...
Creek chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Critique: It's going fine so far but I would try to not have over five people swooning over Vietnam. Maybe a bit more scenery and a few more hints to Vietnam's culture and jobs? My father was a fisherman and my mother was a farmer. I'm on the first few chapters, and I am excited on how this might turn out. Also, Vietnam seems a bit like a princess, pampered by other countries. That is all I wanted to say, but thanks for researching and doing this fan fiction of Hetalia!
Trinity chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I love your fanfiction. As a Viet, it makes me really happy. As a Hetalian it brings me so much joy. this is one of the most well written stories I've read. I never really get tired of this, and I've reread it so many times. Good job...
AlexaRouge chapter 37 . 5/25/2016
Holy SPhilippines! At first I felt a teensy bit offended when I read this but then I looked back at my friends and realized that you were right (oh my God). Did you know that Manila, our capital, was placed under 'Asia's Seven Capital Sins' holding the title of Pride? It was a survey done by CNN. Apparently Filipinos are the most prideful people here in Asia, with 9/10 filipino men saying they make themselves look good for themselves, and not for others (such as their lovers). Again, when I saw that survey I didn't know wether to laugh and go along or be outright dissapointed in my fellow Filipinos. Hong Kong has the least number of prideful people.
SOME IRRELEVANT chapter 50 . 4/5/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD IVE READ IT AT LEAST 73819847 TIMES BUT SRSLY IVE READ IT 21 TIMES AND IM NOT TIRED OF IT AND I LOVE VIETNAM X THE WORLD BUT I CANT FIND ANY OTHER BOOKS LIKE THIS AND IT MAKES ME CRY DO U KNOW ANYYY?
hetalia Girl chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
I quite think China Is Very OOC
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Nice story , but if possible can you make a prussia ending ( thanks)
Guest chapter 65 . 1/9/2016
Nice story but if possible can you write a awesome ending . ( you don't have to) but u think pruviet is actually interesting
Guest chapter 65 . 1/9/2016
I loved the story , but if you can , can you write a prussia ending? I know it sounds ridiculous ( you don't have to write it) anyway...nice story
Guest chapter 65 . 1/9/2016
Great story , but could you write a awesome ending of you can? ( you don't have to)
Guest chapter 59 . 1/6/2016
I was so happy to read this part