Reviews for Why Her?
Lmao. Why are all the cute guys gay? Maybe because you are an ugly nerd?
please please continue author San
I love your story so much and just forget about head damn haters
England x Vietnam, tsundere couple
i love them soo much
great job! *thumb up*
Any plan for Norway ending? pls say 'yes'
Chiyo chapter 58 . 2/2
Cool!
I enjoy reading it sooo much, thank you for writing this awesome fic!
Can you make Prussia ending, pls?
i think PruViet is an interesting cp c:
please make a Norway ending
I lov your story
My Heart made a Doki doki sound .
Pls continueeee !ps what about norge?
Tay chapter 23 . 1/17
Starting to like this series
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Someone else who's in the Hetalia fandom that doesn't like yaoi? You are my favorite person on the entire Earth right now! Don't worry though, because the only person who's actually gay (it's canon, but it's weird) is Sweden, so don't worry. But seriously, these yaoi fangirls are starting to annoy me, really bad. Also, I really do like this story.
OtakuGoCrazy chapter 48 . 9/12/2014
I really love this! I was so happy that you made a fanfic with Vietnam... It makes the vietnamese in me happy xD lol but can you do a France ending? I think he needs more love. I felt bad for him.
Reader chapter 65 . 9/12/2014
I love it! And 65 chapters? You're amazing! Although you said you're lazy but, you've done well!
And It would be nice if you write the ending of Finland ( please? ). He seems very much like Korean and after reading the ending of Sweden, I just ... *sighs*
Finland needs more love :(
PantherlilyThunder chapter 65 . 7/25/2014
This is so flipping perfect I love this so much tt! And America, China, Latvia's endings were so kawaii i almost died. :O I have to go the feels are coming for me. Lavia though.
NoriTamazaki chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
thanks you for the great fiction, it make me want to read more more and more w

Can you make a Greece x Vietnam ending plz?

[It would be great if you write ED for all guy x Vietnam], I can not wait to see x') plz, write it, i beg u

ah, sorry for my bad english TvT
Hellooo chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Hello I beg you to continue this story or other wise I will die out of boredom ...:O

Please please write the rest of the Nordics as an extra ending and also for sexy Greece San

Norway:,,Don't forget to mention an ending for Ice-Kun."
Iceland:,,Don't call me Ice-Kun!"
Norway:,,Only if you call me Onii-Chan!"
*Iceland ran away*
*Borway right after him*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
As someone who is Vietnamese…good job!
Sakura Yukimura chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
It's, You're Beautiful, i know it because I watched that Korea Drama when I was 8 years olds!