Reviews for Why Her?
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
Nobody questions the power of dibs, not even on Hetalia. 8[

I was wondering where he'd been this whole time, yay! I can really see Vietnam and him getting along together, he seems unnapproachable and aloof but when around those he likes he's an awkward mess. And it's cute how much she likes teasing him, they're already getting close! No wonder Japan was trying to be sneaky. I hope they'll get time to officially spend time together. :)
anny ta 2703 chapter 61 . 7/31/2012
awwww, that is so sweet 3 I love it. Thank you so much!
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
European nations are very vulnerable to the love-sickness aren't they?
Warning, extended periods with Vietnam may induce nervous shakiness, sweating, loss of blood, (from nosebleeds) and fainting. 8\
An infatuated Romano's one thing, but an overemotional Spain is more than I can express in words! 8D His little fantasies with her are so squee-tastic and seeing a lady-killer like him in love really makes me want to root for the guy.
Do your best, Spainy-poo! XD
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
In heaven, the lovers are Italian
Double the Italia, double the love! 3
I'm so psyched that you'd put these two together with Viet-chan, it's fun seeing them like this. Aside from the fact twins brothers make everything better it's really interesting seeing how they act around her;
(Not-so) innocent Italy and a lovesick Romano. It's just too much! /
I was listening to "We no speak Americano" while reading this so that helps, it should be their theme song. :)
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
I'm sure you've already heard this but you're an amazing writer!
Just reading this fic makes me feel so happy I could read over again and not be tired of it, it also inspires my creativity of Hetalia and makes want to improve my drawing.
Speaking of which if it's okay I'd like to make some art of your story someday, I'll be sure to credit you of course you really deserve it! :D

As for this chapter, it really brings a warm fuzzy feeling to see these two together. Aside from Belarus, I think Vietnam would be the only person to not be afraid or bothered by Russia. IShe'd probably look up to him (no pun intended) and even in a platonic relationship would like to be his friend, she's that sort of person. :)
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
O' England, how much you suffer... X'D
Really though the guy could use a break dealing with two crazy kids(America's a big one :P) but it's nice to see how those three can can really get along like a family in this. It would be even nicer if they had another additional member in their family... *hint* *hint* B3
Vietnam's good with kids after all! (and animals)
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
Goodness, I didn't think I'd need a reason to feel sad in this story but here it is... 8'(
I think of this like a nightmare Viet-chan's having until she wakes up in the previous chapter. It's just too heartbreaking to be true, so I'm glad this hasn't really happened. You have a great skill in writing if it's enough to move people, you have much potential. :)
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
Ooh, I've seen this drama at my public library! I wasn't sure about it though so I haven't checked it out yet but now that you've mentioned it I'd like to give it a chance, I could use a good drama series. :)
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
I liked how you also brought in Sealand, he's just as much a part of Hetalia and deserves to be seen. Also, his interactions with Viet are too cute!
Did you know they share the same birthday? Sep, 2. It'd be nice to see them sharing it together.

So even Thai can be serious when it comes to his affections, that's kinda hot. X/3

Oh Romano, don't try so hard or you'll pull something! XD Seriously, it's nice of him to be doing something just for someone else' sake. But that a tsundere for you. 8)
Sigmatic chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Also forgot to mention on your last page I kinda feel the same way but I'm not saying im homophobic its just weird watching it in anime. But good job
Sigmatic chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh man this great but 61 pages my jaw has dropped but I'll try and read a good sum. And ps you spelled china wrong once. But great job.
PuccaRockz266 chapter 52 . 7/20/2012
. . . .squeeling.
THIS IS MADNESS!ITS LUV!333

(sorry I'm on my insane side) ORZ
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Such interesting outcomes with believable and fun challenges! Korean pop bands are so multitalented, not only are their idols attractive and wonderful singers but they're amazing dancers. (SuperJunior & BigBang FTW)
I see the banning of asian dancing crews more as a compliment, they're just too good, any competition they enter they'd win automatically. Too Pro. B]

A little RussNam at end, how sweet... ω
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Oh, this going to be interesting. Two very different yet eccentric families duking it out for the chance to spend time with Viet, it's like one of those gameshows! Д
I've seen that picture you mentioned, but now I'd like to see a parody of it with "ASEANs' vs Nordics".

China vs Denmark - Sister Complex vs Battle Maniac
Japan vs Norway - Cultural Stoic vs Enigmatic Mediator
Thailand vs Sweden - Eternal Smiler vs Perpetual Frowner (They both wear glasses too! X3 )
Korea vs Finland - Genki Wild Card vs Easygoing Ace
Hong Kong vs Iceland - Silent Protector vs Pubescent Admirer
And finally, Kung-fu Panda vs Mafioso Puffin (Not sure if people will catch that last reference... ;)

Vietnam is becoming so popular, she's already getting her harems! 8D
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Vietnam is maudlin when she drinks? XD Liquor does bring out strangest reactions in a person, countries included. :P
Whether she's being Ms. Independent or overemotional, any side to her is another side to love!
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »