Reviews for Why Her?
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
O' England, how much you suffer... X'D
Really though the guy could use a break dealing with two crazy kids(America's a big one :P) but it's nice to see how those three can can really get along like a family in this. It would be even nicer if they had another additional member in their family... *hint* *hint* B3
Vietnam's good with kids after all! (and animals)
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
Goodness, I didn't think I'd need a reason to feel sad in this story but here it is... 8'(
I think of this like a nightmare Viet-chan's having until she wakes up in the previous chapter. It's just too heartbreaking to be true, so I'm glad this hasn't really happened. You have a great skill in writing if it's enough to move people, you have much potential. :)
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
Ooh, I've seen this drama at my public library! I wasn't sure about it though so I haven't checked it out yet but now that you've mentioned it I'd like to give it a chance, I could use a good drama series. :)
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
I liked how you also brought in Sealand, he's just as much a part of Hetalia and deserves to be seen. Also, his interactions with Viet are too cute!
Did you know they share the same birthday? Sep, 2. It'd be nice to see them sharing it together.

So even Thai can be serious when it comes to his affections, that's kinda hot. X/3

Oh Romano, don't try so hard or you'll pull something! XD Seriously, it's nice of him to be doing something just for someone else' sake. But that a tsundere for you. 8)
Sigmatic chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Also forgot to mention on your last page I kinda feel the same way but I'm not saying im homophobic its just weird watching it in anime. But good job
Sigmatic chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh man this great but 61 pages my jaw has dropped but I'll try and read a good sum. And ps you spelled china wrong once. But great job.
PuccaRockz266 chapter 52 . 7/20/2012
. . . .squeeling.
THIS IS MADNESS!ITS LUV!333

(sorry I'm on my insane side) ORZ
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Such interesting outcomes with believable and fun challenges! Korean pop bands are so multitalented, not only are their idols attractive and wonderful singers but they're amazing dancers. (SuperJunior & BigBang FTW)
I see the banning of asian dancing crews more as a compliment, they're just too good, any competition they enter they'd win automatically. Too Pro. B]

A little RussNam at end, how sweet... ω
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Oh, this going to be interesting. Two very different yet eccentric families duking it out for the chance to spend time with Viet, it's like one of those gameshows! Д
I've seen that picture you mentioned, but now I'd like to see a parody of it with "ASEANs' vs Nordics".

China vs Denmark - Sister Complex vs Battle Maniac
Japan vs Norway - Cultural Stoic vs Enigmatic Mediator
Thailand vs Sweden - Eternal Smiler vs Perpetual Frowner (They both wear glasses too! X3 )
Korea vs Finland - Genki Wild Card vs Easygoing Ace
Hong Kong vs Iceland - Silent Protector vs Pubescent Admirer
And finally, Kung-fu Panda vs Mafioso Puffin (Not sure if people will catch that last reference... ;)

Vietnam is becoming so popular, she's already getting her harems! 8D
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Vietnam is maudlin when she drinks? XD Liquor does bring out strangest reactions in a person, countries included. :P
Whether she's being Ms. Independent or overemotional, any side to her is another side to love!
anny ta 2703 chapter 36 . 7/1/2012
oh my god! Please, please, please write an ending between Germany and Vietnam when you have time " I love your fic. I've read it like 5 times already.
MeatBun chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Hey! I've read this chapter, and i think it's great with some dramatic details. I think I would like Hong Kong with Vietnam.

BTW, the singer of "I need a girl' is Taeyang and I love him!

I love BIG BANG!
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hello! I'm kind of new here on FF, but I came here looking for great stories from writers to read. I found this one on accident but I'm really glad I did. Your story's great, I'm loving it so far! I'm a Hetalia fan and I was so happy to find there were stories made for Vietnam. I'll look forward to reading the rest of it.
Albert Wettin chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hello! Can I request Germany x Vietnam as well? It's such a rare pairing and very few know that Germany and Vietnam have quite some history together and very good relations! 3 Danke! :D
Jenni N chapter 60 . 5/1/2012
I adore this story, haha! I would love it if you did an ending for Denmark, pretty please? .
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »