Reviews for Why Her?
lol chapter 48 . 11/2/2015
ive been reading your fanfic and so far I really like it. the grammar is just a tiny twink but the storyline is just too awesome in my opinion. I also like Vietnam being the main character because im viet too :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Thank you for adding Tibet! :-) I appreciate it greatly!
lollifee chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
I love this Story,because I love Vietnam!Reaaly cute and one of my can you make more Endings?A ending with Egypt,Iceland,Norway or Canada would be really more Boys who need the Love of Vietnam(hmmm...cheessssyyy..hmmm).

But however the Story and you are REALLY GOOD.(cheesy again)

kiana chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
So cute
oeo chapter 63 . 8/14/2015
Hello! I found this story and I like how you didn't portray Korea as an all out disgusting pervert. This is a good story so far, but having EVERYONE like Vietnam is a little overwhelming, dont you think? I'm sorry but that's considered a Mary Sue trait in the hetalia fandom. I'm not telling you to erase your entire story, but maybe you should make some characters dislike Vietnam in your later way, she will be balanced and not be seen as a Mary Sue. Have a good
day!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Lmao. Why are all the cute guys gay? Maybe because you are an ugly nerd?
Guest chapter 65 . 5/3/2015
please please continue author San
I love your story so much and just forget about head damn haters
Guest chapter 55 . 2/3/2015
England x Vietnam, tsundere couple
i love them soo much
great job! *thumb up*
Any plan for Norway ending? pls say 'yes'
Chiyo chapter 58 . 2/2/2015
Cool!
I enjoy reading it sooo much, thank you for writing this awesome fic!
Can you make Prussia ending, pls?
i think PruViet is an interesting cp c:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
please make a Norway ending
I lov your story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
My Heart made a Doki doki sound .
Pls continueeee !ps what about norge?
Tay chapter 23 . 1/17/2015
Starting to like this series
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Someone else who's in the Hetalia fandom that doesn't like yaoi? You are my favorite person on the entire Earth right now! Don't worry though, because the only person who's actually gay (it's canon, but it's weird) is Sweden, so don't worry. But seriously, these yaoi fangirls are starting to annoy me, really bad. Also, I really do like this story.
OtakuGoCrazy chapter 48 . 9/12/2014
I really love this! I was so happy that you made a fanfic with Vietnam... It makes the vietnamese in me happy xD lol but can you do a France ending? I think he needs more love. I felt bad for him.
Reader chapter 65 . 9/12/2014
I love it! And 65 chapters? You're amazing! Although you said you're lazy but, you've done well!
And It would be nice if you write the ending of Finland ( please? ). He seems very much like Korean and after reading the ending of Sweden, I just ... *sighs*
Finland needs more love :(