Reviews for Why Her?
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
You should write the alternative chapter!
hetaliaworldpeace123 chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
LOL it's sooo true about viets loving korean dramas! like all the girls in my house always gather at 10 p.m and stay up late every night to watch them. Have you seen Fated to Love you? i'm not done with it yet but it's like amazing! you should check it out :) ahh, but back to topic, Thailand really should watch out for random cars coming out of no where and running him over lol i really was worried though, the story just wouldn't be the same without him! XP oh and about which place Vietnam should visit, i want her to visit Korea to attend a Super Junior concert! since Vietnam is on Korea's side about the whole k-pop v.s j-pop thing, i imagine that she would just flip out if she had the chance to go to a concert XD

and my pairing requests, well one that i'm always willing to ask for is VietxRus of course! X3 but i'm willing to throw in some variety to liven up the story a little! okay, so how about South Italy(the one thats not Romano)xVietnam, JapanxVietnam (but more like a doting big sister and cute little bro thing since Taiwan already has her eyes set on Japan ;D) and maybe there can be like a huge christmas party too since christmas is coming up any way? well thats all my requests for now, sorry about the whole word bomb, i've been holding back lol please and thank you! keep updating! :D
Amplifyingly Loud chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
i wanna watch spirited away. ponyo was rather...boring, lame, awkward *goes on in a long list*

good chapter
Raine Sung chapter 18 . 12/20/2010

Don't kill Thailand! Wouldn't the whole country collapse if he did die?

Using my pen name is fine, and my only request would be for HK/Vietnam.
Paper-Flower92 chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
I think she should go to England's place first. :3

Cuz he asked her first and then they can play house with Sealand.
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
Send her to... Egypt. I do not think she has met him yet. Thats where she should!
Raine Sung chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
Even though it was short, I loved it.

The drama from the last chapter I believe is from You're Beautiful?

Although it's not my favorite country, I think that they should visit Thailand for the Songkran Festival (water festival), which looked awesome when I saw it on arirang. .
Raine Sung chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
Hurray for Hong Kong/ Vietnam! :]

I hope South Korea does help out Hong Kong more than America.

Also, congratulations of MVP! Are you on the JV team or Varsity?
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
YAY! You've updated! This chapter made me smile like crazy and I am totally into the Viet/Hong couple!
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
As much as I find America and Vietnam cute together, there should be more of Thailand/Vietnam together and Sweden/Vietnam! (Just because)
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 11 . 12/12/2010

I love the Nordics, and I love the way you're so like me!

I really like Sweden though. He's my favorite Nordic. And him against Thailand just made me squee! So obviously I prefer the Sweden/Vietnam scenes, and that just made me a bigger Sweden/Vietnam fan. As much as Norway/Vietnam and Finland/Vietnam is cute, I like the first way more.
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
wow / poor dead South Viet. she must be sad or glad.. O.o? O.O what do u think? O.O *gets shot*
Romamama chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
okay this is funny XDDDDD hahaha but it's kinda weird because all the people are hitting on Vietnam - but that's the point anyway eh? hmmm you forgot Canada XDDDD oh and it would be awesome if you included Philippines XDD just suggesting~ update?
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
What? Why the cliff hangers! I love this but there is no love for China *suls in corner* But I still love you and this story!
WitchJuliana chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
HAH. I KNEW IT. So it WAS AmericaxVietnam from the very beginning. OTL. Poor England DX But but but! I think it's been two chapters, so I'll start my requesting spree right now~!

England (Oh come on, you KNEW that was gonna happen!)

Sealand (just bring him back~ Don't need to pair him up with Viet)

Yup. I got more, but I'll save them for the other chapter~
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »