Reviews for Why Her?
Raine Sung chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
Even though it was short, I loved it.

The drama from the last chapter I believe is from You're Beautiful?

Although it's not my favorite country, I think that they should visit Thailand for the Songkran Festival (water festival), which looked awesome when I saw it on arirang. .
Raine Sung chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
Hurray for Hong Kong/ Vietnam! :]

I hope South Korea does help out Hong Kong more than America.

Also, congratulations of MVP! Are you on the JV team or Varsity?
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
YAY! You've updated! This chapter made me smile like crazy and I am totally into the Viet/Hong couple!
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
As much as I find America and Vietnam cute together, there should be more of Thailand/Vietnam together and Sweden/Vietnam! (Just because)
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Aha...

I love the Nordics, and I love the way you're so like me!

I really like Sweden though. He's my favorite Nordic. And him against Thailand just made me squee! So obviously I prefer the Sweden/Vietnam scenes, and that just made me a bigger Sweden/Vietnam fan. As much as Norway/Vietnam and Finland/Vietnam is cute, I like the first way more.
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
wow / poor dead South Viet. she must be sad or glad.. O.o? O.O what do u think? O.O *gets shot*
Romamama chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
okay this is funny XDDDDD hahaha but it's kinda weird because all the people are hitting on Vietnam - but that's the point anyway eh? hmmm you forgot Canada XDDDD oh and it would be awesome if you included Philippines XDD just suggesting update?
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
What? Why the cliff hangers! I love this but there is no love for China *suls in corner* But I still love you and this story!
WitchJuliana chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
HAH. I KNEW IT. So it WAS AmericaxVietnam from the very beginning. OTL. Poor England DX But but but! I think it's been two chapters, so I'll start my requesting spree right now!

England (Oh come on, you KNEW that was gonna happen!)

Thailand

China

Japan

Romano

Iceland

Russia

Sealand (just bring him back Don't need to pair him up with Viet)

Yup. I got more, but I'll save them for the other chapter
PandaDomination chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Ohhhhh somehow i had a feeling it'll be VietnamxAmerica, since I reread (so many times) and didn't see much of AmericaxVietnam...so I was wondering if this was the couple, maybe I'm wrong.. xDDDD
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
I love this story! It makes me laugh so much!
hetaliaworldpeace123 chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
you are AMAZING! you fulfilled my requested pairings and made it totally awesome! i laughed sooo hard when spain was seeing his future together with vietnam! half-spanish, half-vietnamese kids... verrrry cute XP and greece, he went down like a brave soldier lol i'll be looking forward to your next update, keep writing but don't overwhelm yourself! :D
WitchJuliana chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
:D More sensoring Romano! XD Gosh he's so funny when he talks without cursing Hey hey hey Don't forget, France is also the world's top ladies man, not just Spain and Greece I'm gonna wait one more chapter before I request anymore pairings, Didja review one of my stories before? Cause I swear to god, I feel like I've seen you review once before. Hmmmm... I think I also saw you in the forums. Pop by for a visit, da? I promise me and KFG don't bite Well, except for Meiko, but she's hardly there so Come over sometime da?
Raine Sung chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
Haha how cute. I just love this chapter.

I feel sad for Romano now, since Spain and Greece are trying to take Vietnam away from him by hitting on

I pretty satisfied with my requests, except for more on Hong KongxVietnam, but if you're tired or anything take a break from writing. :]
PandaDomination chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
half spanish half vietnamese kids? O.o epic! XDDD

Awesome chapter - like always. You made me fall in love with SpainxVietnam *q* Request for a AustriaxVietnam? :}

Ah...please don't overwhelm yourself. ;