Reviews for Why Her?
StarlightWonders chapter 23 . 12/27/2010

What about Vietnam visiting Poland w or Lithuania
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
Ah yes, China's 'aru' goes at the end of sentences, and Thailand's goes at the beginning. And no need to change it, it's fine enough. I'd like to see you get on with the story ;;

I'd like to see the Nordics in there at some point anyway. Turkey is just because Turkey and Vietnam have really good relations in real life. Feliciano being really sweet to Vietnam made me squee, it was really cute.

Denmark and Finland have good relations too, historically. Finland wanted Vietnam to be free(which is sweet) Norway just seems the romantic one of the Nordics, and who can't like a romantic? Iceland just seems a bit Tsundere for her. And Sweden, well Swedish people tend to be really cuddly and lovey-dovey, and they don't care if people see them kissing someone.

Well, I can't wait to see who's next...!
AsphyxiatedMinx chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
I'm REALLY enjoying this story, and I especially like it because it's Vietnam getting the special treatment. -
YamiNoUe chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
Awwh~ Oh how I love the Italy's~ Nice chapter, hope for more! :)
Mochi-luver chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
Hi!

I love reading your story! It's really heart warming and very exciting!

I suggest Vietnam should travel to the Nordic countries, Greece (with Turkey coming in) and Canada (along with America butting in too).

Furthermore, I noticed you have not address the Prussia-Hungary conflict in awhile. I'm curious what your plans are. Perhaps you can include it somehow?

Anyways, keep up the good work and I look forward the next chapter!
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
Okay, I must admit Russia/Vietnam is kind of cute.

But I'd like to see more... Italy in there, perhaps Turkey, and Sweden(of course)

I'm kind of disappointed that Finland wasn't the choice for Christmas, because he's Santa, moi.

By the way, isn't Thailand's 'Ana...' Supposed to go before his sentences?
YamiNoUe chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
I liked this chapter, it was very cute. And I like how you slowed down the pace alittle. Try to slow it down and I think this story would be perfect!

Can't wait to see where they go next. Hope it's Iceland~
Ruslove21 chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
! YOU ARE LIKE SERIOUSLY IN MY EYES THE BESTEST WRITER EVAAAA! THIS CHAPTER IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOOOORRRRIIITTTTEEE! that was sooo adorable when Russia gave Vietnam the sunflower and went to watch the city lights with her! even sweeter when he held himself back from that kiss X3 i swear my "love VietnamxRussia pairing bar" has gone up like 10x. i feel like such a fangirl writing this (-_-)... lol BUT my passion will not stop! PLEAAASSSEEEE keep updating! (more RussiaxVietnam momen-*SHOTSHOTSHOT**)...
YamiNoUe chapter 21 . 12/25/2010
Oh gosh, Sealand and his games! And Korea! xD

I'm totally for EnglandxVietnam! XD
jytr5u67578lk8u chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
Send them to Russia! I'm sure they'll have heaps of fun going from hot to cold. Great story :)
Amplifyingly Loud chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
heh heh vietnam senses...and it's true. most bad boys do get the girl. take shugo chara for example. yeah go asians!
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Yay! *Hugs* Thank you! I guess I kinda forgot that she did meet him. *Sweat drop*

I love this!
Ruslove21 chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
omg Thailand is baacck! XD lol honestly if i saw Egypt doing that to Vietnam, i'd squeal too lol XP oh and about the italy thing, sorry i always get them confused! so ummmm... by South Italy that isn't Romano, yes i mean Feliciano! sorry for the confusion, i thought i had them straight, but then my friend (who i totally hooked on to Hetalia and is now like FREAKIN addicted lol) started saying that North was South and vice versa and now i'm like VERY VERY mixed up...

but don't mind me, and just to make sure, yes it's Feliciano! thanks! XD
Raine Sung chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Haha, I really love this chapter. Egypt must have learned his seductive ways from Turkey. xD

I can't wait for the next chapter!
YamiNoUe chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Nice chapter, the story is getting interesting! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I was kind of busy. But I can't wait to see where they go next. :)

~Ue~