Reviews for Why Her?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Someone else who's in the Hetalia fandom that doesn't like yaoi? You are my favorite person on the entire Earth right now! Don't worry though, because the only person who's actually gay (it's canon, but it's weird) is Sweden, so don't worry. But seriously, these yaoi fangirls are starting to annoy me, really bad. Also, I really do like this story.
OtakuGoCrazy chapter 48 . 9/12/2014
I really love this! I was so happy that you made a fanfic with Vietnam... It makes the vietnamese in me happy xD lol but can you do a France ending? I think he needs more love. I felt bad for him.
Reader chapter 65 . 9/12/2014
I love it! And 65 chapters? You're amazing! Although you said you're lazy but, you've done well!
And It would be nice if you write the ending of Finland ( please? ). He seems very much like Korean and after reading the ending of Sweden, I just ... *sighs*
Finland needs more love :(
anniebeary chapter 65 . 7/25/2014
This is so flipping perfect I love this so much tt! And America, China, Latvia's endings were so kawaii i almost died. :O I have to go the feels are coming for me. Lavia though.
NoriTamazaki chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
thanks you for the great fiction, it make me want to read more more and more w

Can you make a Greece x Vietnam ending plz?

[It would be great if you write ED for all guy x Vietnam], I can not wait to see x') plz, write it, i beg u

ah, sorry for my bad english TvT
Hellooo chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Hello I beg you to continue this story or other wise I will die out of boredom ...:O

Please please write the rest of the Nordics as an extra ending and also for sexy Greece San

Norway:,,Don't forget to mention an ending for Ice-Kun."
Iceland:,,Don't call me Ice-Kun!"
Norway:,,Only if you call me Onii-Chan!"
*Iceland ran away*
*Borway right after him*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
As someone who is Vietnamese…good job!
Sakura Yukimura chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
It's, You're Beautiful, i know it because I watched that Korea Drama when I was 8 years olds!
Britney chapter 49 . 5/26/2014
I knew it!
AnimeAndPercyJacksonAreAwesome chapter 43 . 5/4/2014
You should have made Vietnam visit the Vietnam way memorial.
HappyAnt21 chapter 39 . 4/29/2014
I think Vietnam likes Hong Kong. Please PM me if the answer is correct. If it isn't then can you tell me who it is plz ?
AllieXx chapter 65 . 4/16/2014
I think it would be interesting if there were a France ending. :3
kirbygirl123 chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
Oh dang...wasn't expecting that to happen! Could you please make an ending for Egypt and Turkey? I would love to see what happens with them! :)
pheobe chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
it is korea i read this before :)
pheobe chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
all the cute guys r gay because they suck
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »