Reviews for Why Her?
kirbygirl123 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
I just discovered this story last night and I like it so far! Yes, Vietnam does seem like a Mary Sue, but the story IS about her after all. ;) Anyway...I like the flow of the story so far, but I think you should have introduced all of the nations who were going to stay at Vietnam's house in the first chapter because then it would be either to remember. It seems like you introduced some nations in the earlier chapters but then you never mention other nations until later, like Egypt. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just that it can get confusing because you're just inserting new characters throughout the story. And by the way, Romano and Spain aren't brothers. Romano IS a brother, just not Spain's brother. His little brother is named Feliciano, or Italy as they always call him. However, people do ship Spamano, which is probably why you assumed they were brothers. But other than that, everything's okay. :D
iUmbreon chapter 60 . 2/23/2014
I absolutely love this fanfiction! I spent the entire day reading it. If it's ok, would you be able to make an alternate ending with Egypt?
Critical Anon chapter 65 . 2/22/2014
Over the past week I've been chipping through the Hetalia communities for recommended fanfics. This one was certainly different, focusing on a character with vauge info, allowing the writer to elaborate on a character with no depth. I can see that you've put a great amount of effort and time for this (how do you people write so much). I enjoyed each 65 cliche but dramatic chapters. The only thing i was rather disappointed of was the lack of character development. With so many chapters to work with i felt as though the characters were one-dimentional, predictable, rather vulnrable, and rather controversial to their cannon forms. I do understand that you had a warning for OOC moments, however, much of it had been quite opisite of their cannon character. Within this fanfic, Vietnam was written with moments of weakness, vulnerableness, and having slightly over dramatic reactions and
behaviours, when she has cannonly been potrayed as a strong, quite, calm, and independant character. From a personal stand point, the characters hadnt been written at their highest quality, and Vietnam had become an awkward mary sue that everyone adored, admired, loved to bits, and followed all around the globe. Your fanfic is wonderful, and you put alitnof time and effort into it. Bravo! Keep striving to inovate and improve your writting and you'll get places :) Great job!
kumiko.hime.pinkie chapter 65 . 2/19/2014
Can you write an ending of Norway or Iceland?
I think they're good boys...
Your fic is, yeah, comedy and cute love it so much because I'm VNese. xD
Guest chapter 47 . 2/3/2014
yah viet-kun is kinda bishie
Guest chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
aww
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
I don't think it's stupid. I got obsessed with it the fanfics first then the anime. That is pretty weird. Wonder how the manga is. Anyways, review as soon as you can!
Random pErson chapter 65 . 1/26/2014
Ignore the last post. I feel so stupid right now.
Random Person chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Um, is it okay if I askwhy the status says the fanfic is complete? I only started watching Hetalia a week or two ago - Oh who am I kidding? I became obsessed with Hetalia before I even started to watch it. Anyway, you haven't updated in more than three years. But I do hope that you can update! Can't wait to see what happens! Paalam! (Goodbye!)
disneycomicbookfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
YAYYY! I'm Vietamese and no one recognized my nationality in school! I've never actually heard someone reference Vietnam in ANY fanfic. So good, keep updating please.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love these stories where Vietnam is used. I can relate to being Viet, and my character is pretty much like Vietnam's. Except I'm a little more lazier than her... heheheh. *insert sweatdrop here*
Rin Honda chapter 65 . 1/10/2014
Thanks for this chap.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Cool I really love your fanfic It's really good Can you also write a Norway endings ?
Guest chapter 65 . 1/9/2014
Why didn't you make Norway ending ! ? Why ?!
Guest chapter 65 . 1/8/2014
Aww that chapter with Australia was really really cute!
I just so totally loves this fic!
Please continue writing.b

Oh and could you write also endings for finny and icey? (_)
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »