Reviews for Vampire Weekend
hannahbelle.caskett chapter 10 . 2/3
OMG I always look for stories like this and I dont know how I JUST found this now but wow it's awesome! please update!
Nixweis chapter 15 . 1/22
An Update World be so cool
KBrideau chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Im aware this fic is quite old but I loved it and am sad I didn't find it earlier
bethxoxo1211 chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
I know its been a while, but I just finished this story throughout and hour, and I'm honestly obsessed with it. It should have so many more reviews and follows, especially favorites. I do hope you will update soon, or in the future!
ArtemisBeloved chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Hi Johnny I am back reerding the story agan. I stil relly like it hope to se sequels. I am of to read some off your newer stuff now i leethya know what i think. Keep up the wrighting, you have the bug and the talant.. happy are thous that get bit by the wrighting bugg...it creats an itsh that can only be sotherd by creativety. But it takes curage to post it so other can take part in it. Thank you for your curage and creative talents.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Love the story.

Serenity
MeowMomo chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Holy! I'm only on the second chapter and I have already decided that this is crazy good and that you deserve way more reviews! Freaky stuff, man!
kellz1pt5 chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
You must finish this! Great story!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Oh my god, seriously, DO NOT STOP writing this story! It's f**king BRILLIANT! This has officially become my FAVOURITE STORY EVER!
Artemisbeloved chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
I am honored that you dedicated the chapter to me. I just love what you are writing and i also like to encourage thous that have the talent, i am just letting ya know that i like what you do and that your effer is appreciated.

No sweet on the taking time... babies take month and every one of them are unique and a mirecal.

Hope to see more of your stuff. and you know wher to find me if ya feel you get stuck.

Keep it up and i will be back to say more..
Anonnnn chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
I skipped through all the sex scenes, but I thought you had a compelling story with the whole bacteria and infection thing. I was never a fan of twilight, but you certainly crafted a steamier story than Stephanie Meyers was able too.
anon chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
As interesting as this story was you made Beckett like Bella Swan and thus you made her a slut...
MelanieBrooke chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awww please update I love this story :)
MHoles chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
You know I don't normally read supernatural genres except twilight so when I saw this story I was sceptical but I decided to brave it out because you are a great author and you haven't let me down yet and I ended up loving it so I don't know if this is the end of this story but I hope not... It would be cool to see what Kate is like as a vampire and how they work together in the vampire world and if they end up finding the antidote for it.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
This is the absolute PERFECT ending to this story. It reminds me of Twilight in some ways, the way that she just wants to be with him, and his irritation at not being able to read her mind. But it's still different from Twilight. One of my favorite differences (although I love all of the differences, as well as all of the similiarities) is Castle's willingness to change Kate. As you know, it took Edward a LONG time to get to that point with Bella. And I LOVE the way Kate is so possessive of Castle and wants to be with him, so much that she wants to be changed. She wants to be changed for the same reason Bella wanted to be changed (to be with Edward), to be with Castle forever. This is yet another story that makes my heart happy. Everyone who is both a Castle fan and a Twilight fan, or maybe even all Twilight fans too, should read this.