Reviews for Vampire Weekend
meangene1976 chapter 15 . 8/21
Awesome story! Is their more to come, if so I can't wait to read it!
damn girl, got myself all hyped and excited and this aint finished. shame coz its really good :/
Celticsagittarius chapter 15 . 5/13
I cannot believe this isn't finished. Really want to know how they are when their both vampires.
Talon5Krrde chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
More please!

This is a very interesting story!

That was nice making them both vampires. I never saw Kate as a sub. lol

What if they cannot be fully cured? But can be half-cured, like a dhampir?
Rachel Beckett chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
Are you going to finish this
hannahbelle.caskett chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
OMG I always look for stories like this and I dont know how I JUST found this now but wow it's awesome! please update!
Nixweis chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
An Update World be so cool
KBrideau chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Im aware this fic is quite old but I loved it and am sad I didn't find it earlier
bethxoxo1211 chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
I know its been a while, but I just finished this story throughout and hour, and I'm honestly obsessed with it. It should have so many more reviews and follows, especially favorites. I do hope you will update soon, or in the future!
ArtemisBeloved chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Hi Johnny I am back reerding the story agan. I stil relly like it hope to se sequels. I am of to read some off your newer stuff now i leethya know what i think. Keep up the wrighting, you have the bug and the talant.. happy are thous that get bit by the wrighting bugg...it creats an itsh that can only be sotherd by creativety. But it takes curage to post it so other can take part in it. Thank you for your curage and creative talents.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Love the story.

Serenity
MeowMomo chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Holy! I'm only on the second chapter and I have already decided that this is crazy good and that you deserve way more reviews! Freaky stuff, man!
kellz1pt5 chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
You must finish this! Great story!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Oh my god, seriously, DO NOT STOP writing this story! It's f**king BRILLIANT! This has officially become my FAVOURITE STORY EVER!
Artemisbeloved chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
I am honored that you dedicated the chapter to me. I just love what you are writing and i also like to encourage thous that have the talent, i am just letting ya know that i like what you do and that your effer is appreciated.

No sweet on the taking time... babies take month and every one of them are unique and a mirecal.

Hope to see more of your stuff. and you know wher to find me if ya feel you get stuck.

Keep it up and i will be back to say more..