Reviews for Paradoxical
Guest chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
great story
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
i have three guesses to who the mystery man is: a fairy Artemis with amnesia who only knows key parts and does no know who he himself is, some random fairy or Julius root
Sarena Akhter chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
LOL, sappy but sweet over rules! nice ending!
BookWormy chapter 25 . 6/2/2012
WOOP! I'm a total Arty/Hollt shipper! heehehehhehehehe :)
BookWormy chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
john chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
you bring back root but not are a monster. YOU ARE EVIL!
john chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
john chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Bellephont17 chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
YYAAAAYYYY! :D I was getting rather worried - I had been expecting something like this but you kept up with the dead artemis bit so long you were starting to convince me! So the two dead professionals are back in biz, huh? AWESOME!
Ocaj chapter 25 . 3/7/2011
Awesome story! There are several things I like and dislike in this story, but overal, it was very good!

You portrayed Artemis' character very well, as well as all the other characters, and you made their interactions seem believable.

The only problem I have with the story is the deux ex machina you use to keep both Artemis and Julius alive. Keeping one of them alive by the explosion was a stretch, but both of them was just too much.

Also, the shock and awe of them returning to Haven isn't described a lot. That would have given this story a boost, I think. To just spend a chapter on how much Holly missed Artemis and how glad she was to have him back, and on Artemis' feelings of how he is alive with the knowledge that Holly actually loves him.

The main elements for the story were there, but you could have elaborated a bit. Still, it is a very good story! Keep writing!
RiverLake chapter 25 . 12/17/2010
how is Butler and Juliet gonna take d info that 16 yr old MUD BOY ex-criminal mastermind Artemis Fowl II (still a mastermind though) and 80 something yr old ELF Major Holly Short of the Lower Elements Police are together?

my imagination is cooking up something very very very hilarious here...but I'd better keep it to myself...if i burst out laughing now and someone notices, they're gonna think I'm a lunatic

RiverLake chapter 24 . 12/17/2010

but good grief, how in the world is he supposed to survive until she dies? i mean, he's 16, and she's...almost a century old!

but sweet... :D
RiverLake chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
poor everyone who got a real shock/heart attack from seeing Artemis and Julius back alive
RiverLake chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
ANOTHER bomb? D'Arvit! For Frond's sake...30 minutes? what r u, insane or just plain stupid?

nah, didnt mean that last bit :D
RiverLake chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
i swear, i wus just reading this story cuz it's interesting! i wus, i wus, i wus, i swear by the book!

:P haha sorry bout that, i couldnt resist