Reviews for Innocent Castings
TsubasaKEI chapter 9 . 3/5
I love the way kanda tried to brought Allen back. Their love-hate relationship are worth to read. Will you update? Or at least give us a notice. This story is just too amazing to be dropped. Please continue .
Letah chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
I don't know what exactly, but something makes me addicted to this story of yours!
It's great! Love that Kanda is a teacher and your explanation why Allen can use magic and Kanda can't!
323902478 chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Are you giving up because it is getting hard? I really want to see some allen kanda romance action. Or did you just discontinue it all together. You should really notify us if yoh are discontinuing because you are leaving us very disapointed. I wish i could hunt you down for the next chapter but i cant due to the fact that i have others to hunt down. Oh well i cant force you to write anyways because i know it is hard to cone up with new stuff so i wont hunt you down. But i really wanted to read aome yullen but i guess this is best yoh can do. *sigh*
Pacifistic Brat chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
I love the story but I wish there was a little yullen in it. Anyway please update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Please update?
AllenWalkerLuv10 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
I love this! Please update!
Ciao
NekoGurl98 chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Noo Nea is trying to take over D:
Luckily Kanda managed to snap Allen back, if he didn't Nea might really be in full control...
It's cute yet frustrating watching Kanda and Allen interact, hahas.
Really nice story
Izzywing chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Ahhhh! Allen's going insane! But I do like the story!
libro5678 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
baldy volde is the noah?
SansPuns chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
I think your interpretation if Kanda is pretty good. You're a great writer, so keep at it.
SansPuns chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Yes, Kanda. He was totally checking you out.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Will you be updating soon?
Yoroichicat chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
this is awesome
juggernaut715 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
I want more. More more more. Develop relationship. Rawr.