Reviews for The Rest Is History
Patsy chapter 34 . 10/15
Please finish this amazing story and put MerDer back together again-where they belong;)
What a beautiful...unfinished...story!
mandyg67 chapter 21 . 8/6
very sweet chapter!
mandyg67 chapter 20 . 5/22
Love this chapter. It's interesting that both you and Shonda are on the same page - Meredith doesn't want to stay in her dead husband's dream house both in your story and on the show - so you had fabulous foresight! I'm so glad that you are updating this story!
mandyg67 chapter 18 . 5/18
You did a great job with this chapter! I love the talk between Derek and Annie, and your use of dialogue from the show. Nice to see Annie's sisters give her grief over her treatment of the family. Can't wait until the next revised chapter!
mandyg67 chapter 17 . 2/6
Love what you did with this chapter. It's great. And so glad to see you're back. Looking forward to the next chapter soon!
mandyg67 chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Great chapter! Now I'm looking forward to #16! I love the letter. I wonder if we'll ever get the other two letters.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
Looking forward to the updates! Thanks for writing!
mandyg67 chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
I'm so sorry that Amelia died. But I love Lexie telling Annie about how Mark helped Meredith anonymously and how Mark comes back to tell Derek he'll help him. Looking forward to more chapter!
mandyg67 chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
I'm so glad that you're on a roll, and you've done another chapter. I love this chapter! You do a great job of having Derek learn about the girls. I love Addison's role in this story.
mandyg67 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Great chapter. I love this story. You do a great job with Mark finding out about Derek and describing the story to Addison as well as with showing the early days with the twins. I am looking forward to the revised chapters! Please keep them coming.
mandyg67 chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Great story. I love that Mark tells Addison about the twins. I hope that you continue to update your story. I can't wait for you to finish it.
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 34 . 5/30/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 11/30/2014
Wow I love this. It amazing and I get that you might be stoping this but you should be pretty damn proud
AGrayson67 chapter 34 . 3/17/2014
This story is one of my favorite. You write beautifully; there are scenes that have moved us to tears. But it is not yet finished. Please continue this story!