Reviews for The Rest Is History
mandyg67 chapter 9 . 7/3
Great story. I love that Mark tells Addison about the twins. I hope that you continue to update your story. I can't wait for you to finish it.
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 34 . 5/30
Please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 11/30/2014
Wow I love this. It amazing and I get that you might be stoping this but you should be pretty damn proud
AGrayson67 chapter 34 . 3/17/2014
This story is one of my favorite. You write beautifully; there are scenes that have moved us to tears. But it is not yet finished. Please continue this story!
PeacefulReader chapter 34 . 6/26/2013
This is a great story, I hope you keep writing. I miss these characters.
e13 chapter 34 . 5/21/2013
Please update!
Hasi2012 chapter 34 . 3/31/2013
Are you going to update anytime? Because I really enjoyed reading the story... Still can't believe I actually very much liked a story without one single MerDer kiss in it ;-)
Guest chapter 34 . 10/10/2012
My favourite Greys story, cant wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Best Greys story out there at the moment cant wait for the next update!
Juni chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
Oh my poor Meredith :(. Let's the new year bring some happiness! Evie and Matt are damn cute together :P
hockeyplayer chapter 34 . 8/24/2012
Thanks for the amazing update. Loved it and I hope Der can make the new year for Mer so much better ;).

Can't wait for more!
cahillfive chapter 34 . 8/21/2012
Good transition chapter... glad Meredith shared some of her perspective. Great work!
jkrjkr chapter 34 . 8/20/2012
Never mind! I just read the whole thing over, and realized Matt and Evie are both firefighters. More please! And please don't let either one of them get seriously hurt this New Years shift!
CileSuns92 chapter 34 . 8/19/2012
So it was Meredith who snapped. I felt some breaking point happening and this one was great. And maybe this New Year will definitely be better for Meredith, who knows?
Now I'm wondering how Derek spent his New Year though, was he wallowing too?

I can't wait to read more of this!
Lourdi chapter 34 . 8/19/2012
Is a new year and hopeflly a better year featuring Derek trying to know his daughters better and becoming Meredith's friend. It should start with friendship this time around.