Reviews for The Rest Is History
Patsy chapter 23 . 2/2
This is really,really getting good! Dying for more now that I am addicted:P
Well it is now February and I am ready for more of this story. I truly want to see Meredith and Derek get together. I'm so excited about this story that you have put so much time and care and thoughts into. You are a gifted writer and I have enjoyed your stories. I'm always looking for a good MerDer story and you write some of the best:)
Thanks,
Curious Kitten
Patsy chapter 24 . 2/2
What a twist! Love it.
Patsy chapter 23 . 2/1
This is really,really getting good! Dying for more now that I am addicted:P
Patsy chapter 22 . 2/1
This story is absolutely Amazing. You are a terrific writer and I am so glad you haven't left this abandoned-I restarted this from the beginning and I am hooked and can't wait for more. Curious as to why the dates aren't showing on the header of this story-please tell me all updates will show up on this site. I Love this spin and I'm so glad you are going to finish this. Can't wait for more:)
mandyg67 chapter 23 . 1/4
Glad that Megan called her mom. I hope that Carolyn will be a constructive addition!
mandyg67 chapter 24 . 1/3
So glad that you posted these additional chapters! I like the changes you made. I'm so sorry that Lexie had a miscarriage. I wonder how learning Mark lost a child might influence Derek's reactions to Mark.
Patsy chapter 34 . 10/15/2016
Please finish this amazing story and put MerDer back together again-where they belong;)
Guest chapter 34 . 9/13/2016
What a beautiful...unfinished...story!
mandyg67 chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
very sweet chapter!
mandyg67 chapter 20 . 5/22/2016
Love this chapter. It's interesting that both you and Shonda are on the same page - Meredith doesn't want to stay in her dead husband's dream house both in your story and on the show - so you had fabulous foresight! I'm so glad that you are updating this story!
mandyg67 chapter 18 . 5/18/2016
You did a great job with this chapter! I love the talk between Derek and Annie, and your use of dialogue from the show. Nice to see Annie's sisters give her grief over her treatment of the family. Can't wait until the next revised chapter!
mandyg67 chapter 17 . 2/6/2016
Love what you did with this chapter. It's great. And so glad to see you're back. Looking forward to the next chapter soon!
mandyg67 chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Great chapter! Now I'm looking forward to #16! I love the letter. I wonder if we'll ever get the other two letters.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
Looking forward to the updates! Thanks for writing!