Reviews for The Rest Is History
mandyg67 chapter 17 . 2/6
Love what you did with this chapter. It's great. And so glad to see you're back. Looking forward to the next chapter soon!
mandyg67 chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Great chapter! Now I'm looking forward to #16! I love the letter. I wonder if we'll ever get the other two letters.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
Looking forward to the updates! Thanks for writing!
mandyg67 chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
I'm so sorry that Amelia died. But I love Lexie telling Annie about how Mark helped Meredith anonymously and how Mark comes back to tell Derek he'll help him. Looking forward to more chapter!
mandyg67 chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
I'm so glad that you're on a roll, and you've done another chapter. I love this chapter! You do a great job of having Derek learn about the girls. I love Addison's role in this story.
mandyg67 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Great chapter. I love this story. You do a great job with Mark finding out about Derek and describing the story to Addison as well as with showing the early days with the twins. I am looking forward to the revised chapters! Please keep them coming.
mandyg67 chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Great story. I love that Mark tells Addison about the twins. I hope that you continue to update your story. I can't wait for you to finish it.
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 34 . 5/30/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 11/30/2014
Wow I love this. It amazing and I get that you might be stoping this but you should be pretty damn proud
AGrayson67 chapter 34 . 3/17/2014
This story is one of my favorite. You write beautifully; there are scenes that have moved us to tears. But it is not yet finished. Please continue this story!
PeacefulReader chapter 34 . 6/26/2013
This is a great story, I hope you keep writing. I miss these characters.
e13 chapter 34 . 5/21/2013
Please update!
Hasi2012 chapter 34 . 3/31/2013
Are you going to update anytime? Because I really enjoyed reading the story... Still can't believe I actually very much liked a story without one single MerDer kiss in it ;-)
Guest chapter 34 . 10/10/2012
My favourite Greys story, cant wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Best Greys story out there at the moment cant wait for the next update!