Reviews for Another Cliche of a Love Story
Rei chapter 21 . 8/24
Pleaaaase, update ;-; I really like this story and I can't wait for Jojo to confess (or Rocky) ;-; I've been waiting for this for a long time ;-;
Alice chapter 21 . 5/11
This story is amazing *high fives* nice
Tiryn chapter 21 . 4/22
Okay, I had to reread the story in order to get what is going on xD Thank you tremendously for deciding to update this story :3 Can't wait to see more soon!
If only I knew people like that in real life. I swear I would love it I'd Casper was real and he was my friend in real life cause he is just so hyper and stuff, and I would always know that I'm not the craziest person ever! Lol if only life where like your story I wouldn't mind be called emo if it meant I could hang out with all the characters u have created in this story (mainly the good ones, NOT ANGELINIA) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hey how come you stoped writing ? :(
esmie ulibarria chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Not to be rude or anything but when are you finishing the story I have literally been waiting forever for the story probably like a year
esmie ulibarria chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Please write the story I am looking forward to reading it:)
esmie ulibarria chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Can you hurry to finish the story please
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Wow best story ever a little bit of mistakes on the grammar
esmie ulibarria chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I cant believe im saying this but can I have your story please to write it in a book or something
esmie ulibarria chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
Come on please hurry no more excuses
fan girl aw3 chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Y r u so mean to me! Please update soon I wanna no I have to know what happens please!
Devil's Spawn chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
It's been a LONGGGGGGG time. R u update ing or not?!
burnblebee chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
I know your earlier chapters aren't very well-written, but I honestly do like this story very much. The characters entertain me and I love the interaction between Jojo and Rocky. I really do hope you update soon! :) good luck with everything.
Suri chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Please continue! I really love this fanfiction! I don't care if you have a different writing style, this fanfic rocks! I only found it this morning and I've read it nonstop all day today! I will say this right now, it was worth reading nonstop from 10:30 AM to 8:30 PM.(I was also reading this at a friends house and at the store so I kinda got slowed down from that) I can't wait for your next update!