Reviews for Another Cliche of a Love Story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hey how come you stoped writing ? :(
esmie ulibarria chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Not to be rude or anything but when are you finishing the story I have literally been waiting forever for the story probably like a year
esmie ulibarria chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Please write the story I am looking forward to reading it:)
esmie ulibarria chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Can you hurry to finish the story please
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Wow best story ever a little bit of mistakes on the grammar
esmie ulibarria chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I cant believe im saying this but can I have your story please to write it in a book or something
esmie ulibarria chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
Come on please hurry no more excuses
fan girl aw3 chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Y r u so mean to me! Please update soon I wanna no I have to know what happens please!
Devil's Spawn chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
It's been a LONGGGGGGG time. R u update ing or not?!
burnblebee chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
I know your earlier chapters aren't very well-written, but I honestly do like this story very much. The characters entertain me and I love the interaction between Jojo and Rocky. I really do hope you update soon! :) good luck with everything.
Suri chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Please continue! I really love this fanfiction! I don't care if you have a different writing style, this fanfic rocks! I only found it this morning and I've read it nonstop all day today! I will say this right now, it was worth reading nonstop from 10:30 AM to 8:30 PM.(I was also reading this at a friends house and at the store so I kinda got slowed down from that) I can't wait for your next update!
Cheeks chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Omgggg please update pretty please !
You chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Omg pleeeeaaassseee posssttttt I'm so in love with the story ! I love the characters and rocky and jojo must be together !
Thorniko chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
I discovered this story at around 11pm...I am just noticing that it is now 2:30am. I've been reading this story like an obsessed madwoman because I'm totally hooked. For this reason, I ask that you PLEASE update this story! I wanna read more sooo badly! (Wow...have I always been this impatient?) _
Starvista chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Can't wait oh and do you think you could post a summery of what's happened cuz I forgot some of the details.