Reviews for Slice of Life?
Zivyx chapter 1 . 8/7
Didn't even eat the oranges. How rude.
equastar chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
ha ha ha so it's real
Kashikoi-kun chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
PuppyGirl1256 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I haven't read the slices of life? in a long time so I came back to read them and they still make me bust a gut. Also came to see if you have added more, which you haven't. :( This time for some reason the last part of yui slicing the orange reminded me of fruit ninja.
Fleija chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ninja Yui ftw! I get the feeling Azusa is yelling as us, haha
Rhyno Holter chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I demand a sequel. I think this has so much POTENTIAL. Have ALL the characters react to Yui being a ninja! Oh my God.
whatgoesupgoesdown chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
"You shouldn't throw oranges at your friends, Nakano-san."

If i were her i'd scream, "UI! SOMETHING'S VERY WRONG WITH YUI-SENPAI!"
kaito136 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
this was... epic. o_o
Moe moe chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
AAHHHHHHHH! its sooooo funny! i luv it! i especially like the ending! XD
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Have you ever watched Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood? Well the way Yui fights here reminds me of "Pride" and the way he fights with swords, total B.A.

Oh god, I hope you do a Ui chapter. x)
Dark.Dragon.7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
jajajaja GREAT CHAPTER! go yui go! i can't help myself of thinking yui like in the movie "Kill Bill" poor azu-nya, and the expertiment with the orange...hilarious...keep writing!
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
LOL even with those horrific images of Yui slicing up ninjas in front of poor Azunyan you still manage to make me laugh in the end! Seriously picturing that was like agh..._ Let's just say I completely share Azusa's sentiment:

"'WHEN THE HECK DID WE GO FROM MOE SLICE OF LIFE TO THIS?' Azusa yelled at the universe."

Then the orange experiment was also epic XDDD. On to Slice of Life?2 then I read Mugi's already, so I'm looking forward to #4 being written :D.
Tastychainsaws chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
It's my fault for going into this story because it was in the horror genre... There was plenty of parody, just no horror. At all. Over all, I don't really have much to say about this story, which makes leaving a review kind of moot.
twinklejade chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
nice xD tint of scariness but awesome! :D
Hydrillia chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Gyahaha... Epic! I can't stop laughing madly at the ending part... Poor Azusa... She must be shocked.

Looking forward for your next evil ideas... Lol...