Reviews for Rally of the Fangirls
Detectivewriters chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Shinichi and Ran's teenage girl: "Ne, Dad, I've been wondering . . ."
Shinichi: "Hm?"
girl: "How did you and Mom officially become girlfriend and boyfriend anyway?"
Shinichi: *glances at Ran* "About that . . ."
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
KYAAA! XD I totally agree there! Heck! The anime is even a year older that me and yet their relationship is still the same and isn't showing of any freakin' improvement! XD You're so brilliant dear! Ohonhonhonhonhonhon!
My self character's name is Chouko Ouindojin or just Chou for short! :D and I would really love to be in your sequel if you like it *grins* I support Kaito x Aoko as well as Heiji x Kazuha too aside from Shinichi x Ran ;)
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was hilarious :D especially when the fangirls popped up and when one of them threatened Shinichi with telling Ran his secret _ Please make the sequels soon! (seeing as how you haven't made them for a little more than 3 years after posting this fanfic). And can I have a part as well? Let's see . . . you could call me by my pseudonym, Sapphire, and what I'd like to say . . . maybe I could threaten Kaito *v* (supposedly a sinister smile with glinting eyes), "もー, come on already! If you don't Aoko might come to know who's under Kid's white hat . . ." and for Heiji, "さあ! If you even get distracted on a case because of who's talking to Kazuha [reference to chapter 880], then tell her already!"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
My name is Mariam and I support KazuhaXHeiji AND KaitoXAoko 3
They are just soooo cute together! *fangirl squeal*

And this would be sooo funny if it happened in the actual story... like in Beika park or something... but I doubt Aoyama Gosho would do it... so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
YES! FINALLY! I SWEAR I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN SHINICHI FINALLY CONFESSED TO RAN IN LONDON AND THEN THE STORY LINE JUST WENT ON AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED!
... maybe the fangirls should do this to Aoyama Gosho to see if he'll do something about it...
*evil face*
rana2001 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
My name's Rana! I SUPPORT KAITO X AOKO AND KAZUHA X HEIJI! NOW GIME THOSE FANFICS WITH MY NAME IN IT! ALSO I'M TURKISH SO HAVE ME YELL SOMETHING IN TURKISH IF YOU PLAN TO MAKE SEQUELS ANYTIME SOON 'KAY?! I ALMOST HAD A LAUGHING FIT 'CAUSE OF THESE FANFIC 'CAUSE IT'S SO FUNNY! SEQUEL SEQUEL YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!
AiSherryChan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
LOL! XDD
Hotaru-Naichingeru chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Naichingeru is a fangirl to both those pairings! :)

And Mary-sues make my brain bleed.
Tuesady chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Imaginative and novel work of fanfiction! Wonderful job.
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
You are now in tie for first on my favorites list with Black Phantom! XD Keep writing! XD
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I have no clue about this particular fandom, but understanding the nuances of its characters wasn't all that necessary. I think you did a really good job. Had me laughing at certain points in the story.

Nice job!

Oh and btw, thank you for favoriting one of my stories from Ninja Turtles. I appreciate it very much. Hope to finish that story one day, but I'm struggling with the dreaded writer's block.

Blessings,

Rene'
psykostevey999 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i had just thought of doing something like this but i wasnt sure how it would turn out. now i want to because THAT was awesome. couldn;t have said it better myself, although i think Heiji and Kazuha are the ones on my chopping block
JiffyFrose chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
i loved it. i wasn't expecting that, but it was pretty funny.
MsPaliis chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
hahaha that was really funny.. although it would had been a good idea that everything was shinichi's imagination, so that, at the end he shakes his head, he sees that the park is empty, looks at ran and decides to finally do it before that fantasy becomes true ;)
WaterMelody chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
My gosh, this story was so funny! Is it o.k. if I use this plunnie for my own story? I'll credit you and I'll change the setting and dialogue so I don't copy you! Please?