Reviews for But For The Grace Of God
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Really great work! I love these plots :D
rababco chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
The first thing I'd like to say is that your work seems to have quite a few grammatical errors. It's interesting that a lot of people seem to think Tony was abused as a child. I also think you should add more tension between the characters. Just trying to be helpful!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
very good

i love past tony abuse and Gibbs is there for him
Mysteryfan17 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Oh, I know I'd like to see a sequel, if nothing else, I think it only fair that McGee be told something, you made a point to say he had noticed something off with Tony. I think it would be nice for Tony to have the entire team able to let him know they have his six...and if McGee stands up to a certain dirtbag in defense of Tony, the man will live (doubt he would if it is Ziva or Papa Gibbs) and just be told off for what he threw away. I really liked this and hope you continue. 10/10
luzma chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
me gusto tu obra deberias seguir
Angie chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Kind of lame ending. Very abrupt and unsatisfying. Feels very incomplete.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Great work on the reaction and how he showed it it to Tony. Well done and keep it up. 5/5
Betherzz chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
good chapter, cant wait to see what comes next
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Better question what will his outward reaction be, cause in his mind it will be one of two things (if not both). 'Let me get my hands on him' or 'I could never have done that to Kelly...or Tony'. Outwardly...simmering anger that hopefully Tony doesn't mistake as aimmed at him or a small hint of sympathy that, again, hopefully Tony doesn't mistake as pity. Keep it up.
Betherzz chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
good chapter, cant wait to see what comes next... ducky and ziva should keep the secret for tony, tony wants to tell gibbs thats tonys story to tell, not either of theirs... they tell that secret, guaranteed tony wont stick around to see what the rest of them have to say about it
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Gibbs getting information vs. Tony hiding it...this is gonna be good. Hope Tony doesn't think that Ziva or Ducky said something to him, of course, with it being Gibbs he may just chalk it up to Gibbs being Gibbs. Can't wait for more. 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Well, maybe together Ducky and Ziva can get through to Tony. I wonder what would happen if the two of them are talking about it and Gibbs, McGee or Abby overhear...oh. Post more soon. 5/5
Betherzz chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
good chapter... cant wait to see what comes next
Grace Hightower chapter 2 . 11/3/2010