Reviews for DBZ Survival Skills 217
Dark Prime0 chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
while this is fun to read, isn't 3% a bit small...and i don't get how the watch thing being damaged will repress him even after it was taken off
zfj chapter 15 . 10/14/2016
As always, great story. Hope you continue it!
Mermaid's Magic chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
please tell me he gets back his sword.
Jinxxs chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
plz put another chapter up
BYoshi1993 chapter 15 . 7/9/2016
I like it. It's unique and interesting. Looking forward to your next update.
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Will this story be continued?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Just wonderning when you plan on updating again? Great story and also the last survival trip story was wonderful to.
Necrogigas chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Your story is rather terrible. There's no way that private property laws would ever disallow cops from rounding up a bunch of orphans and runaways. Cops would never use assault weapons on children, even with rubber bullets. There's also nothing that the Satan City police could've done about the situation, since this is taking place well outside their jurisdiction.

It's rather laughable that in a setting with aliens, gods, and superpowers where you failed was in the details of the mundane.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
This is actually a really good story, I'm sad that you haven't updated past chapter 15 in so many months. Please work on it more when you have the time.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Very interesting so far! I love stories that revisit past events. Well done! I can't wait for more!
The DBZ reader chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
It is is very good.I love it.
The DBZ reader chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
more pls
fairy2000 chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
Why did you abandon the 'No Form of Bending' story, mate? Dumping the First Gen Dragon Slayers in the Avatar: The
Last Airbender story was a stroke of genius! Don't be a fool and leave it unfinished! That's an insult to Fairy Tail's name!
ethanpogi chapter 15 . 9/14/2015