Reviews for DBZ Survival Skills 217
MochiIce chapter 14 . 7/15
the suspense! You should continue this story, it's super good. needa see Gohan kick some butt and caneria? get sued and put to jail. So annoying... the thief! Yeah so I hope you continue this story.
C-Dream chapter 8 . 6/17
some thing will happen and everything will explode and maybe a few planets will be destroyed too.
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! This shoulda been updated by now!
LightningFireZC chapter 14 . 4/19
I have become quite a fan of your writing mate.
Hope you update this soon so i can read on
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 4/19
J'aime.
hatden chapter 14 . 1/12
it's been over a year, why no more? Also, I'm really enjoying the story!
Dante chapter 14 . 1/12
Any sequels?
I personally think this is the best DBZ fan-fiction I ever read. I hope if you have made any sequels, what's the name and are there more characters involved with the storyline?
EnixFairy chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
AW PLEASE Update please
SaintMichael95 chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Weeell its been over a year, I sure hope you continue it, I actually really like this story.
Samira Vongola chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
continue
Kiwi chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Please continue this one! Most stories are somewhat easy to fill in yourself, but this one is captivating and yet I have no clue how Gohan is going to save these children!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
Plz update fast, i have read this story over and over because its that good and its really original, UPDATE ps. Im pretty sure that was Mercenary Tao talking on the phone with Cornellia
Divergentdimension chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
C'mon this is really good I want to see more plz!
Me along with everybody else wants you to continue this amazing fic PLZ
I have already read chapter 14 and i hope you continue
sortofbored chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
I really like this and would love to see more.
Divergentdimension chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
This is so good update soon plz, I hope you haven't forgotten about this story it's awesome