Reviews for DBZ Survival Skills 217
Esen chapter 12 . 8/24
Okay, I give up. This story is ridculous. It's totally not how you described it in your summary. For all those looking at some reviews before starting this story, here is a summary: "Summer Camp on an island. Nearby lives a band of orphans who sometimes steal from the camp in order to survive. The woman in charge wants to rid the island of the orphans (with fire arms no less) and Gohan protects them."
There are no classic survival situations in this story; there is no wilderness, there are no dangers apart from those described, and there is nothing remotely reminiscent of a situation like the one where Piccolo began to train Gohan, if that is what you were expecting like I did.

2/10, for grammar
Mobydicks chapter 15 . 8/2
im not rly sure waht the plot is cuz it kinda feels rushed but welp hope to see more of this soon
StarDotStar chapter 15 . 3/23
I'm trying to be better about actually REVIEWING the stories I read, rather than just fav'ing and subscribing and hoping for them to continue. In light of that - I LOVED this story! Maybe it's just that I'm slowly getting back into DBZ recently, but it seemed to escalate a bit quickly, with Cornelia immediately going straight to a raid, but then I thought about it, and that she's got TAO of all people on her back for the kids, and she FINALLY has the authority to do whatever she wants "for their own good" after conning Videl, and it made sense.

Gohan's dichotomy between the faces he presents, him relaxing now that they're out in the country, and his sheer rage at the treatment of the kids, all rings true.

I know this hasn't been updated in a year and a half, but I'm still subscribing - know that if your muse takes you in the direction of continuing this, you have at least one reader who would be glad to see it back! If it does come back, I look forward to seeing how the rest of this plays out. Tao seemed a lot stronger when we saw him in the leadup to the Cell Games than he had been, I'm interested to see how he'll match up against the power that Gohan can access.
omegazeroinfi chapter 15 . 2/9
i doubt you see this, but will it continue? theres a lot of potential here.
Dark Prime0 chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
while this is fun to read, isn't 3% a bit small...and i don't get how the watch thing being damaged will repress him even after it was taken off
zfj chapter 15 . 10/14/2016
As always, great story. Hope you continue it!
Mermaid's Magic chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
please tell me he gets back his sword.
Jinxxs chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
plz put another chapter up
BYoshi1993 chapter 15 . 7/9/2016
I like it. It's unique and interesting. Looking forward to your next update.
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Will this story be continued?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Just wonderning when you plan on updating again? Great story and also the last survival trip story was wonderful to.
Necrogigas chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Your story is rather terrible. There's no way that private property laws would ever disallow cops from rounding up a bunch of orphans and runaways. Cops would never use assault weapons on children, even with rubber bullets. There's also nothing that the Satan City police could've done about the situation, since this is taking place well outside their jurisdiction.

It's rather laughable that in a setting with aliens, gods, and superpowers where you failed was in the details of the mundane.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
This is actually a really good story, I'm sad that you haven't updated past chapter 15 in so many months. Please work on it more when you have the time.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Very interesting so far! I love stories that revisit past events. Well done! I can't wait for more!
The DBZ reader chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
It is is very good.I love it.